Search

Reply

Re: Refute This

Jennifer ·
Well one reason I don't get upset is because all you have to do is put a few lines of the post in search and it will take you to the article. I know invic can't come up with anything on his own so I kinda give him a pass.
Reply

Re: Refute This

Jennifer ·
My hero? Who is he?
Reply

Re: Refuting the myth that hitler, stalin and pol pot were atheists

Jennifer ·
Originally Posted by NashBama: Originally Posted by Jennifer: You might want to do a bit of checking on the religion in Russia, and if I'm not mistaken their National Day Of Prayer is May 11th. I never said anything about Russia. Did the USSR have a national day of prayer No idea. You tell me.
Reply

Re: Romney to drop out of 2012 race

Jennifer ·
Juan why would you even post such nonsense? The democrats aren't exactly living in poverty. Kerry is worth about 700 million. Obama is worth a few million too, although it's foggy where he got his money. Maybe he found some of that missing $115 BILLION lost to fraud and waste.
Reply

Re: Hung Over with Blood

Jennifer ·
Originally Posted by INVICTUS: Originally Posted by Jennifer: Read it again----------------It's all true http://www.examiner.com/atheis...ol-pot-were-atheists By and large, the church is only interested in protecting itself, it's power and it's wealth and will do so however it can, using whatever means necessary. It will not end until it is either forced to by international law or it is eradicated from existence by the abandonment of it's membership. Either one would be fine with me .
Reply

Re: Hung Over with Blood

Jennifer ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP9I04MFgDw *** rights group attacked in MOSCOW by christians.
Reply

Re: Hung Over with Blood

Jennifer ·
Read it again----------------It's all true http://www.examiner.com/atheis...ol-pot-were-atheists By and large, the church is only interested in protecting itself, it's power and it's wealth and will do so however it can, using whatever means necessary. It will not end until it is either forced to by international law or it is eradicated from existence by the abandonment of it's membership. Either one would be fine with me .
Reply

Re: Christianity in Decline in America?

Jennifer ·
B-? Search page? What am I searching for?
Reply

Re: Christianity in Decline in America?

Jennifer ·
And invic, just how does that excuse the church for breaking the law?
Reply

Re: Refuting the myth that hitler, stalin and pol pot were atheists

Jennifer ·
Correction-March 15th is russia's ndp.
Reply

Re: Refuting the myth that hitler, stalin and pol pot were atheists

Jennifer ·
You might want to do a bit of checking on the religion in Russia, and if I'm not mistaken their National Day Of Prayer is May 11th.
Reply

Re: Christianity in Decline in America?

Jennifer ·
And it just gets worse!! Catholic Church: Demon possession on the rise. MANILA (AFP) – A blood-curdling scream echoes through the Roman Catholic chapel in Manila as Father Jose Francisco Syquia says a prayer of exorcism over a Satanic cult member believed to be possessed by the devil. “It’s very painful,” the woman cries in an unearthly voice, her body contorting in an attempt to break free from the tight grasp of Syquia’s assistants. After a few minutes she falls silent, her limp body...
Reply

Re: Christianity in Decline in America?

Jennifer ·
Hey I'm with you b-we need to have some kind of telethon/pity party for them. They're only worth over 100 BILLION dollars, and yes, for some reason those pesky demons are always possessing them.
Topic

Refuting the myth that hitler, stalin and pol pot were atheists

Jennifer ·
http://www.examiner.com/atheis...ol-pot-were-atheists HE CERTAINLY STIRRED THEM UP!! Bloodbaths in the name of god... Credits: UAF Productions. RFI It is a common talking point amongst Christians to attribute the horrors committed by infamous world leaders to atheism, and many times we are ill-equipped to refute those erroneous claims. In fact, last year, an Anglican Archbishop named Peter Jensen told his Australian congregation that atheism is not the rational philosophy that it claims to...
Reply

Re: Christianity in Decline in America?

Jennifer ·
Originally Posted by INVICTUS: Originally Posted by Jennifer: Well gee invic, an increase in latinos? LOL!!! Since "the church" gives illegals sanctuary are we surprised? And I am so glad that contributions are up-I mean heck, the church is only worth billions so it needs all it can get. Yep, give the church your land and money while they give your country to the illegals. Nice. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----------------------Ain't it cool------------- . Nothing cool at all about a...
Reply

Re: Christianity in Decline in America?

Jennifer ·
Alabama church leaders filed lawsuit to stop state's new immigration law http://blog.al.com/spotnews/20...leaders_filed_l.html
Reply

Re: Christianity in Decline in America?

Jennifer ·
Well gee invic, an increase in latinos? LOL!!! Since "the church" gives illegals sanctuary are we surprised? And I am so glad that contributions are up-I mean heck, the church is only worth billions so it needs all it can get. Yep, give the church your land and money while they give your country to the illegals. Nice.
Reply

Re: Egyptian Book of the Dead

Jennifer ·
(Oh you hate christians and christianity) That's the last trick in the christian's "bag-o-tricks", and it simply doesn't work. IF I hated all christians I wouldn't have one bit of trouble saying so. BTW, B listed a few links to posts. Is that the man you claimed was so full of hate, or did you have someone else in mind? I read the posts and didn't see any hatred or anything even bordering on hatred in them.
Reply

Re: Clearing the air on the 10 Commandments

Jennifer ·
So, a word to the wise...and I am being generous! ************************************************************************************************************ You never use that expression correctly. You use it and then add your little "being generous" tag. Please learn the correct usage. ************************************************************************************************************************ A word to the wise is sufficient definition Intelligent people can take hints; they...
Reply

Re: Egyptian Book of the Dead

Jennifer ·
No anger or hatred there, right? **************************************************************************************************** From you maybe, from me no. It just is what it is.
Reply

Re: Is It Really "Free Will" -- Or Coercion?

Jennifer ·
Zeus!....I can believe that, but Michael (Archangel) can whip zeus' butt. Michael Zeus
Reply

Re: Egyptian Book of the Dead

Jennifer ·
Originally Posted by b50m: Actually. it was, and he has passed away. Almost two years ago. RIP David. In Memorium,David Miles It is with deepest regrets that I must pass on that my friend and fellow atheist David Miles died on November 4th after a brief illness. David Miles was one of the most prolific letter-writers I have ever known. He helped me immensely with the Freethinker’s Letter-Writing Cooperative. His letter-writing skills were amazing and he always had a way of making his points...
Reply

Re: Egyptian Book of the Dead

Jennifer ·
I'm sorry my post upset you so much. It was simply my honest observations from what you've written. Nothing you wrote bothered me. I'm sorry what I wrote bothered you. Using your own advice, you don't have to read it. I never made up anything about your life, I simply made observations using your own words. Maybe you should ask yourself why it hits such a nerve. ******************************************************************************************************************** I know why it...
Reply

Re: Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
How To Be Funny And Just Not Stupid Here you go cage. Chithead sent you this, it's an old edition and he said it didn't help him, but maybe you could find something in there he missed that you could use. Let him know if you do.
Reply

Re: Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
How would one go about stopping the religious from posting?
Reply

Re: Egyptian Book of the Dead

Jennifer ·
First of all I have peace and happiness in my life. What seems strange to me is that you and other christians don't seem to have that peace and happiness you claim your belief gives you. I don't send letters and I don't say I hate your god. You can't hate something that doesn't exist. And yes, you, like most christians here, disregard the things atheists say and make up their lives to suit the way you wished we lived. You use that line because you just won't admit the fact that happiness is...
Reply

Re: Egyptian Book of the Dead

Jennifer ·
Nash, I don't really care how you were raised. I've said over and over why I post here, and there are no deep dark secrets about it. But you go ahead and make up my life as you want to see it. That's what christians like you do best when you run into people that just don't believe in your or anyone elses' god.
Reply

Re: Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
I have about given up as well, it's very hard to have a discussion when you are assumed to be ignorant and delusional to start with ********************************************************************************************************************* It's a double edged sword. Atheists are called all that and worse. I've been given credit for calling christians ignorant, when in fact I said intelligence had nothing to do with believing because I have seen very intelligent people, know them in...
Reply

Re: Egyptian Book of the Dead

Jennifer ·
http://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas/3wisemen.asp One more contradiction.
Reply

Re: Egyptian Book of the Dead

Jennifer ·
What christians call explaining the bible is nothing more than making excuses for the horrible things done in the name of your god.
Reply

Re: Egyptian Book of the Dead

Jennifer ·
So where in that verse does it answer the question I posed to Jenifer? Did Jesus ever command His followers to kill unbelievers or did He say to love them? ****************************************************************************************************************** The argument is ALWAYS he didn't mean what he said. You can post passages and verses all day long and christians will still say they don't mean what they plainly say. Just like you argue that the vengeful god is in the ot,...
Reply

Re: Who Created Hell?

Jennifer ·
Originally Posted by Unobtanium: Originally Posted by INVICTUS: When I got a speeding ticket doing 85 in a 55, did I do that to myself or was I framed? . --- Did that yourself. But the punishment for that is life in prison in solitary confinement. Did you "choose" that? Isn't that just a little excessive by today's moral standards? ************************************************************************************************************ Again, we're talking about superstitious barbaric men...
Reply

Re: Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
Why did they ban bluetick? I can't imagine what he did that's any worse than what some do.
Reply

Re: Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
Originally Posted by Road Puppy: Originally Posted by O No!: My words are in BOLD: Now, if any disinterested person were to read this thread, or even the entire Religion Forum, I am certain, absolutely CERTAIN, that they would conclude that while some of the Christians on the forum can get a bit snarky, they ARE trying to say things for the GOOD of unbelievers. The same could be said for the atheists. "Good" is a relative term. You could also say atheists are trying to teach christians how...
Reply

Re: Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
Semi I could write a book on the things I went through when I was losing the belief. But it doesn't matter what you say, you have the ones that will still say "oh you didn't truly believe, didn't try hard enough, didn't pray enough, someone got to you, someone made you mad, someone hurt you, you wanted to sin" and on and on. I know exactly where you are, and if I could help I would. All I can ever tell you is when you know, you'll know. I guess that doesn't make sense but it's the only way...
Reply

Re: Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
Abraham and isaac play "burny burny cut cut." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bofDaKjWTNs
Reply

Re: Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
Fire-Atheists can accept the fact that we all die. Some of us grow old and die, others die young. We accept that fact of life without fear and the need to believe we have a "safety net" of another life after this one is finished. I pay my taxes because that is what people have to do to live in our society. (Two things are certain-death and taxes). I don't cheat on my taxes and weasel out of paying them by claiming that because I believe in a mythical man in the sky I don't have to pay. You...
Reply

Re: Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
Re: Drunk with Blood
Reply

Re: Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
There goes bill/fireman lying again. Do you see my name anywhere on that book? I posted one line: "Has anybody read this book"? Then sat back and watched the "good christians" start their little hatefest. The only place your god exists is in your mind. Harry Potter doesn't exist either, but that doesn't stop many christians from saying bad things about him. I guess that means you can have it both ways. As you've been told over and over again, atheists don't have a problem with a god that...
Reply

Re: Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
Originally Posted by A. Robustus: It won't work, Jennifer. All of this has already been pointed out to them, but they still deny it. That's because they aren't interested in the truth, but rather in their agenda to stamp out reason. How sad that they are so full of hate that they are even willing to fool themselves. ******************************************************************************************************************** They do seem to be very confused.
Reply

Re: Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
Invic, the next time the religious fanatics have a book burning they might want to toss on a few copies of your bible.
Reply

Re: Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
Lesson to me how invic? You're the one that worships that mythical monster, not me.
Topic

Drunk with Blood

Jennifer ·
Has anyone read this book? God's Killings in the Bible: Drunk with Blood God's Killings in the Bible Whatever your religious beliefs might be, you've probably heard of a few of the stories that are told in Drunk With Blood . Noah's Flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, David and Goliath, maybe. But there are more than 100 others that are unknown to pretty much everyone, believer and nonbeliever alike. All of these stories have one thing in common: they are about God's killings in the Bible. Did you...
Reply

Re: I Consider...

Jennifer ·
Re: I Consider...
Reply

Re: Who Created Hell?

Jennifer ·
Originally Posted by INVICTUS: Originally Posted by Jennifer: Yes invic, you guys. The ones that take any kind of disagreement to your god as hatred. This should be clear-----You can hate God all you want, I'll not concern myself with it. If I wanted your agreement on a religious matter I would tell you to stay away from the Bible. . ******************************************************************************************************************* Invictus, there is no god to hate. That's...
Reply

Re: Who Created Hell?

Jennifer ·
Yes invic, you guys. The ones that take any kind of disagreement to your god as hatred.
Reply

Re: Forgiven! -- Forever!

Jennifer ·
Bill wants himself to PM him. Priceless.
Reply

Re: Who Created Hell?

Jennifer ·
Originally Posted by Jennifer: Originally Posted by INVICTUS: Originally Posted by Jennifer: Invic, do you want your kids forced to believe in the tooth fairy? Do you want your government run by people who believe in the tooth fairy? Do you want others to hate and oppress anyone that doesn't believe in the tooth fairy? Do you want old folks and the gullible robbed of their money to give to the tooth fairy? That is one of the silliest "arguments" I've ever seen. -------------- Well Jenn, You...
Reply

Re: Who Created Hell?

Jennifer ·
Originally Posted by INVICTUS: Originally Posted by Jennifer: Invic, do you want your kids forced to believe in the tooth fairy? Do you want your government run by people who believe in the tooth fairy? Do you want others to hate and oppress anyone that doesn't believe in the tooth fairy? Do you want old folks and the gullible robbed of their money to give to the tooth fairy? That is one of the silliest "arguments" I've ever seen. -------------- Well Jenn, You seem to hate people who believe...
Reply

Re: Who Created Hell?

Jennifer ·
Invic, do you want your kids forced to believe in the tooth fairy? Do you want your government run by people who believe in the tooth fairy? Do you want others to hate and oppress anyone that doesn't believe in the tooth fairy? Do you want old folks and the gullible robbed of their money to give to the tooth fairy? That is one of the silliest "arguments" I've ever seen.

×
×
×
×