Jennifer

Old Faithful
Last Visit:
Joined:
Points: 111,202
Community Rank: #2

Activity Stream For Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Well one reason I don't get upset is because all you have to do is put a few lines of the post in search and it will take you to the...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Juan why would you even post such nonsense? The democrats aren't exactly living in poverty. Kerry is worth about 700 million. Obama is...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Originally Posted by INVICTUS: Originally Posted by Jennifer: Read it again----------------It's all true...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP9I04MFgDw *** rights group attacked in MOSCOW by christians.
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Read it again----------------It's all true http://www.examiner.com/atheis...ol-pot-were-atheists By and large, the church is only...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

And it just gets worse!! Catholic Church: Demon possession on the rise. MANILA (AFP) – A blood-curdling scream echoes through the Roman...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

(Oh you hate christians and christianity) That's the last trick in the christian's "bag-o-tricks", and it simply doesn't work. IF I...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

I know why it upsets you. I won't allow you to put your shortcomings onto me. Sorry your belief isn't working out for you, and yes, by...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Originally Posted by b50m: Actually. it was, and he has passed away. Almost two years ago. RIP David. In Memorium,David Miles It is with...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

I'm sorry my post upset you so much. It was simply my honest observations from what you've written. Nothing you wrote bothered me. I'm...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

How To Be Funny And Just Not Stupid Here you go cage. Chithead sent you this, it's an old edition and he said it didn't help him, but...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

First of all I have peace and happiness in my life. What seems strange to me is that you and other christians don't seem to have that...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Nash, I don't really care how you were raised. I've said over and over why I post here, and there are no deep dark secrets about it. But...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

I have about given up as well, it's very hard to have a discussion when you are assumed to be ignorant and delusional to start with...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

What christians call explaining the bible is nothing more than making excuses for the horrible things done in the name of your god.
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

So where in that verse does it answer the question I posed to Jenifer? Did Jesus ever command His followers to kill unbelievers or did...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Originally Posted by Unobtanium: Originally Posted by INVICTUS: When I got a speeding ticket doing 85 in a 55, did I do that to myself...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Why did they ban bluetick? I can't imagine what he did that's any worse than what some do.
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Originally Posted by Road Puppy: Originally Posted by O No!: My words are in BOLD: Now, if any disinterested person were to read this...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Semi I could write a book on the things I went through when I was losing the belief. But it doesn't matter what you say, you have the...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Abraham and isaac play "burny burny cut cut." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bofDaKjWTNs
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Fire-Atheists can accept the fact that we all die. Some of us grow old and die, others die young. We accept that fact of life without...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

There goes bill/fireman lying again. Do you see my name anywhere on that book? I posted one line: "Has anybody read this book"? Then sat...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Originally Posted by A. Robustus: It won't work, Jennifer. All of this has already been pointed out to them, but they still deny it.
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Invic, the next time the religious fanatics have a book burning they might want to toss on a few copies of your bible.
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Lesson to me how invic? You're the one that worships that mythical monster, not me.
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Originally Posted by INVICTUS: Originally Posted by Jennifer: Yes invic, you guys. The ones that take any kind of disagreement to your...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Yes invic, you guys. The ones that take any kind of disagreement to your god as hatred.
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Originally Posted by Jennifer: Originally Posted by INVICTUS: Originally Posted by Jennifer: Invic, do you want your kids forced to...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Originally Posted by INVICTUS: Originally Posted by Jennifer: Invic, do you want your kids forced to believe in the tooth fairy? Do you...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Invic, do you want your kids forced to believe in the tooth fairy? Do you want your government run by people who believe in the tooth...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Personally, I would go for assuring my eternal reservations first -- and then, spend time doing good deeds.
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

I don't do good deeds to get an "atta girl". I do them because it's the right thing to do for others. So sad for you that the only way...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Originally Posted by Infomercial: Originally Posted by FirenzeVeritas: I don't remember it all but H. P. Lovecraft said the old gods...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

No bill, they aren't "sharing god's words." They're showing just what we've been saying, you can do good things without a god.
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

And yet, Waters said, the president is on a jobs-promotion trip through the Midwest that does not include any stops in black...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

I don't care what you gather from my post. There's a big difference in hating something and trying to say. "come on", don't try to run...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Taxpayers Will Pay for Obama Bus Tour of Battleground States, Says White House Obama will start the tour on Aug. 15 and will talk about...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

By the very fact they called themselves christians and worshipped and did the bidding of a bloodthirsty mythical monster. Come on nash,...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Poor poor pitiful persecuted christians. Oh waaaaaaaa. Nevermind the fact that they were so bloodthirsty that they could have taught...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

It's also significant because 80 years after Jesus was executed, people were still willing to die horrible deaths at the hands of Nero...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Well fireman, what exactly should they change about their lives? I mean besides starting to run down non-believers and people that...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Bill, you and a few other "christians" on this forum would be right at home at the westboro "church".
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Nagel, as far as I know it is not a requirement to be a "christian" to be a PGR though I'm sure most of them are. We know quite a few of...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

So true unob. I think one thing believers hate about atheists is the fact that they know they could go through the same "awakening", and...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Fire this goes to the argument of waste and fraud. Some people get disability for carpel tunnel. How the h*** do they do that???
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Apparently when they were posting in the SS# of a deceased person they put in a wrong number and it led to them declaring her dead. My...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

I remember the discussion because it led us to the subject of gargoyles, but I forget which thread it was on. Did someone delete the...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Originally Posted by Mohammad Suket Rashid: You woulds do well not to anger we Musslmen sirs. The punishment can be grave, to Allah be...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Originally Posted by JimiHendrix: There is no need to fear death. A short forty-nine days after you assume room temperature, you will be...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Originally Posted by dark dreamer: Getting back to the 1st page of replies before the troll took over the thread: I've had sleep...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

Originally Posted by Bill Gray: quote: Originally Posted by Jennifer : Why in the world would any intelligent person say something like...
Jennifer

Reply by Jennifer

And you said all that right at Thanhsgiving time, when we thank God for all the aTHEISTS, because they remind us to stay on the right...
Jennifer

×
×
×
×