Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I don't know how I missed this post but I did but I also echo my, and my families, thanks for your service to our Nation and our citizens.  Throughout history many have made similar sacrifices from World War II when so many volunteered when our nation was attacked by Japan and suffered unimaginable horrors in the Pacific conflict to those who were drafted or joined and fought in Vietnam only to return to a appreciating public.

We, as citizens and a Nation, have learned from mistakes made then and now readily demonstrate and voice our appreciation for sacrifices made to insure that our way of life is maintained.  When you read about some students today that cannot name even 4 of our Rights guaranteed under the Constitution and you read about violence to keep conservative speakers off campuses across the nation you wonder if our current mistakes are going to manifest themselves into a greater understanding of where we went wrong or evolve into greater ugliness and further neglect of that which we all should be aware of.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.