Skip to main content

One priest one former presidential candidate.

"Why are you arresting a priest for trying to stop the killing of a baby? You've got it all backward."

My question is if you claim to be a christian and you believe yourself to be a child of God, how can you NOT protest killing 4,000 other children of god, day after day, ad infinitum.

For that matter if you are black and your population growth is stagnant because black babies are aborted at 3 times the rate of whites how could you be in favor of a holocaust involving your own race?

Obama is the most pro abortion president in American history and is in favor of late term abortions and in favor of killing babies born after failed abortions.

Link
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Pheixising:

My question is if you claim to be a christian and you believe yourself to be a child of God.....

If your a Christian how can you even consider a person for President that thinks war should be an option? See it goes both ways.

The fact is that they plan to disrupted an event that many parents and students have poured their life savings into. Protest all you want but when you break the law and trespass be ready to be arrested.
I didn't pay attention to where I posted but with that being said at least it gave you something to feel self righteous about when ignoring the reality of what I said.

Everyone just LOVES abortion because it's so gay and politically correct until of course it's their grand child then who could think of such a thing?

I find it funny that the real moral issue here is one guy who posted under the wrong heading. I'm cool being judged on that.
quote:
I didn't pay attention to where I posted but with that being said at least it gave you something to feel self righteous about when ignoring the reality of what I said.

Everyone just LOVES abortion because it's so gay and politically correct until of course it's their grand child then who could think of such a thing?

I find it funny that the real moral issue here is one guy who posted under the wrong heading. I'm cool being judged on that.

I don't care where you post it.Abortion is wrong.I don't like Obama.I like his wife even less.I want this war over.I'm tired of paying too much in taxes.I want affordable healthcare insurance.
quote:
Originally posted by juliesmiles:
Well you can count me in as well Ron, Sally, Ram Kindred. Obama can KMA Wink - and yes - I am fully aware that this isn't the political forum.

I can't post there because I'll really get started and I already take blood pressure meds. I have to finish raising my 8 y/o - don't need to have a heart attack! Eeker Smiler

LOL, Julie!!! I know where your thoughts are. Big Grin

Love the way you "express" yourself Smiler
quote:
My question is if you claim to be a christian and you believe yourself to be a child of God, how can you NOT protest killing 4,000 other children of god, day after day, ad infinitum.

The following pictures is brought to you by rational thinking:

This is not a human baby:

Attachments

Images (1)
  • blastocyst
To get that one would take a morning after pill..
the baby is like that, shown above, possilby for less than the first day....those cells multiply so rapidly that by the time you realize you're pregnant, it does look like a baby.
And I agree with Sally and the others. Abortion is wrong and God will judge our country for allowing so many innocent lives to be taken.
quote:
Originally posted by Ron P.:
For that matter if you are black and your population growth is stagnant because black babies are aborted at 3 times the rate of whites how could you be in favor of a holocaust involving your own race?

I don't see any holocaust here. Nobody in government is forcing people to have their babies aborted, and there's no significant push in that direction - not enough to be worth mentioning, much less get a law passed. A woman still has every right to bear her child; the pro-choice argument is that she also has the right not to do so.

Consider this: both blastocysts (the soccer ball) and cancerous tumors are bodies that results from certain biological processes. They're made of undifferentiated stem cells that feed on the host's resources and multiply rapidly. To form, they require nothing except genetics and a little bit of luck. They have no capacity for thought, cannot survive on their own, and can endanger the host's life under certain conditions.

Obviously, you won't find many people protesting cancer removal. These procedures save lives and only risk harm to the people who decide to use them. We don't hesitate to interfere with this particular part of nature, because the natural result is destructive and often painful.

An embryo isn't the same as a tumor. It also isn't the same as a breathing, thinking person. The debate only exists because it isn't clearly defined, and turning either side into the villain isn't going to convince many people.

Personally, I favor pro-choice, but I see where the pro-lifers are coming from. (The potential for life part, not the naturalist argument.)

EDIT: I just realized how old this is... My apologies for the dredge.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.