Skip to main content

BY:

The Clinton Foundation is facing protests due to its mismanagement of resources for the post-earthquake recovery efforts of Haiti.

Five years after a disastrous earthquake ripped through the small island nation, disturbing reports of a lack of progress in the country’s recovery have angered many Haitian Americans.

The country is still in ruin. Only 900 homes have been built in the last five years even though over $10 billion was donated from the international community to help rebuild Haiti.

The Clinton Foundation, which led fundraising efforts for the recovery, has been the focus of many protests.

One protester from Harlem said, “These people – they are still living in very difficult conditions, living in tents, while Bill Clinton and his cronies are wasting this money.”

Complaints include contracts being awarded to non-Haitian companies, the capital’s main hospital still not being complete, and the rise of Cholera.

Referring to the handling of the rebuilding process, Haitian American radio station host Ricot Dupuy said,  “So much inconsistencies, so much irregularity.”

Last edited by Bestworking
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Why did you start another thread instead of continuing the thread I posted concerning the $3 million Trump raised for veterans?  You accuse me of inappropriately starting second threads.  Heed your own advice.

It goes without saying of, that your topic is just one more iteration of your persistent and stale practice of the  "so's yer old man"  gambit, but I will say it anyway. lest it somehow escapes your disordered mind.

Why do you think I am obligated to post on your thread? These are two separate stories. You do start threads on the same subject, because as posted before, you think the one that posts the most threads "wins". You still managed to whine "so's yer old man". So, no one is supposed to post anything about anything you have posted about? We are just supposed to forget the LYING, thieving clintons, because to mention it is "so's yer old man"? Beternnun, you are a ridiculous, sad old hypocrite.

Bestworking posted:

Why do you think I am obligated to post on your thread? These are two separate stories. You do start threads on the same subject, because as posted before, you think the one that posts the most threads "wins". You still managed to whine "so's yer old man". So, no one is supposed to post anything about anything you have posted about? We are just supposed to forget the LYING, thieving clintons, because to mention it is "so's yer old man"? Beternnun, you are a ridiculous, sad old hypocrite.

___

As is typical, you still don't get it. 

giftedamateur posted:
direstraits posted:

Poor Condie is becoming the old geezer yelling at the kids to get out of his yard, even when they are playing in their own yard. 

The Clinton Foundation is a major slush fund for their activites. 

Becoming? Now he's trying to tell people how they have to post.

___

Just following Best's lead there g.a.!

Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:

___

What don't I "get"? That I am supposed to "obey" you when you choose what can and can't be posted? The mess with the clintons  was reported first, so that means your thread about Trump is a "so's yer old man" thread. Tell me beternnun, just what do you think people should do when you make thread after thread after thread on things, and ignore those same things in the demoslop party? Now you're all hepped up to talk about some nobody that drove drunk with teenagers in the car, and you misrepresented it and called them kids, yet ted kennedy was a sloppy drunk that killed a woman while he was driving drunk. The whole kennedy clan was a hot mess, yet the demoslops protected them. So professor, keep making your silly, nothing to them threads, and shut your big mouth about MY threads.

Bestworking posted:
Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:

___

What don't I "get"? That I am supposed to "obey" you when you choose what can and can't be posted? The mess with the clintons  was reported first, so that means your thread about Trump is a "so's yer old man" thread. Tell me beternnun, just what do you think people should do when you make thread after thread after thread on things, and ignore those same things in the demoslop party? Now you're all hepped up to talk about some nobody that drove drunk with teenagers in the car, and you misrepresented it and called them kids, yet ted kennedy was a sloppy drunk that killed a woman while he was driving drunk. The whole kennedy clan was a hot mess, yet the demoslops protected them. So professor, keep making your silly, nothing to them threads, and shut your big mouth about MY threads.

___

Surely, in some specialty marketing source, there must be a product that would be powerful enough to enable you to un-wad those panties!

Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:
Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:

___

___

Surely, in some specialty marketing source, there must be a product that would be powerful enough to enable you to un-wad those panties!

I would appreciate it if you stopped obsessing over my undergarments. I don't wear panties. I wear "itty bitties" and thongs. Unwad your nasty old underwear, or get your old lady to do it, then you can unwad her granny panties. Make it a game that will give you something to do besides thinking of other women's underwear. Now, again sthu about my personal garments, thinking of you thinking of them is icky and super creepy.

Bestworking posted:
Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:
Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:

___

___

I would appreciate it if you stopped obsessing over my undergarments. I don't wear panties. I wear "itty bitties" and thongs. Unwad your nasty old underwear, or get your old lady to do it, then you can unwad her granny panties. Make it a game that will give you something to do besides thinking of other women's underwear. Now, again sthu about my personal garments, thinking of you thinking of them is icky and super creepy.

___

1.    You are apparently so dull and dense that you do not understand metaphorical usages.  

2.   I do not take orders from you about the subject matter I choose to discuss or the useful advice I choose to dispense.

Last edited by Contendahh
Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:
Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:
Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:

___

___

___

1.    You are apparently so dull and dense that you do not understand metaphorical usages.  

2.   I do not take orders from you about the subject matter I choose to discuss or the useful advice I choose to dispense.

And I DO NOT take orders from you. I am not one of your bullied "daughters" or your cowed wife. You WISH I didn't "understand" you. Unfortunately for you, I understand you well, and that's why you can't bully and order me around.

Bestworking posted:
Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:
Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:
Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:

___

___

___

And I DO NOT take orders from you. I am not one of your bullied "daughters" or your cowed wife. You WISH I didn't "understand" you. Unfortunately for you, I understand you well, and that's why you can't bully and order me around.

____

You seem to find it necessary to construct fantasy notions about my family situation in order to achieve some kind of one-up on me, Best. Obviously, there is no way you can know that I bully anyone or cow anyone in my family, so you simply make up such rubbish.  If you knew my wife or daughters and ASSerted such tripe to them, they would laugh in your face and one of them, who is verbally very gifted and not given to excesses of tact, would cut you down to size with a rare and potent fusillade of invective such as you would never wish to experience again.

Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:
Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:
Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:
Contendahh posted:
Bestworking posted:

___

___

___

____

You seem to find it necessary to construct fantasy notions about my family situation in order to achieve some kind of one-up on me, Best. Obviously, there is no way you can know that I bully anyone or cow anyone in my family, so you simply make up such rubbish.  If you knew my wife or daughters and ASSerted such tripe to them, they would laugh in your face and one of them, who is verbally very gifted and not given to excesses of tact, would cut you down to size with a rare and potent fusillade of invective such as you would never wish to experience again.

I know how you try to bully me. You can't stand a women "talking back" to you. So I have no reason to believe your wife and daughters would fare very well having to live with you. I don't think your wife or daughters would be much of a challenge to me, and if they started mouthing off to me the only ones "cut down to size", or "put in their places" would be them, just like I do to their old man. While you're crying to them, tell them how you follow me from thread to thread whining at me, trying to tell me how to post, trying to insult, name calling and then trying to act all offended when you get knocked out.

direstraits posted:

Best, his wife and daughters, most likely, rare visit him.  Probably holds conversations with them while on his meds in an empty room.

___

That should be "rarely." A two-line post, dire--you should be able to get that much error free.  Slipping?

Your presumptuous and utterly speculative delusions are a fit companion to those of Best. 

Contendahh posted:
direstraits posted:

Best, his wife and daughters, most likely, rare visit him.  Probably holds conversations with them while on his meds in an empty room.

___

That should be "rarely." A two-line post, dire--you should be able to get that much error free.  Slipping?

Your presumptuous and utterly speculative delusions are a fit companion to those of Best. 

Old dude, you need to chill before you stroke out.

Contendahh posted:
direstraits posted:

___

Thank you for enforcing what I've said.  If, this is all you have to do, you must be bored out of your skull, except for the medical relief, of course. 

direstraits posted:
Contendahh posted:
direstraits posted:

___

Thank you for enforcing what I've said.  If, this is all you have to do, you must be bored out of your skull, except for the medical relief, of course. 

That is all he has.

giftedamateur posted:
direstraits posted:
Contendahh posted:
direstraits posted:

___

That is all he has.

____

And all YOU and your pal dire have is your silly little ongoing program of attempting to demean me with your puerile and increasingly boring allusions to the alleged status of my health and mentality.  Pitiful childish stuff there, not the product we would expect to see from someone whose nickname  boasts of his "gifted" status. 

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.