Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
To me this is just another example of gender bias. Disgusting either way but imagine if it was an 84 yr old man and 11 year old girl. They would have strung him up.

You're right.
When i read the forum topic i automatically thought dirty old man and little girl, but female predators and perverts are out there waiting to strike the same as male perverts and predators. A lot of the problem is that children, generally, are more trusting of females because of the mothering factor.
Male or female.....predators should be treated the same.

The outcome of the notorious cases of the past few years concerning female teachers and young male students has really ticked me off.
If it had been the other way around the male teacher would have received very harsh treatment and his reputation ruined. The young girl would have sympathy from everyone.
But a female teacher and young male? She gets a slap on the wrist then TV tabloid newsshows do special interviews with her to "try and understand her." Plus there are books and movies. And, while there are people offering sympathy to the young male and worrying about the effect on his mental health, mostly he gets a high-five and "way to go" treatment.

if it's a predator? cut it off or sew it shut.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.