Skip to main content

Only nine-out of how many hundreds of thousands?

Published on April 30, 2014

9 Racist Things that Big Democrats Have Said and the Media Has Forgotten

By Tim Young
Clash Daily Guest Contributor

With all this racism talk going around… I think it’s important that we reflect on some of the most horribly racist quotes that Democrats have dropped… and that the media has forgotten about… in the past couple of years.

In a time when we still hear about Dan Quayle misspelling the word potato, you would think that these quotes would’ve been even more memorable… From Hillary to Joe to Bill and Barack…

they’ve all had fantastically horrible things to say about other races… but the media conveniently forgets about these quips…

Let’s take a walk down the ignorant left’s racism lane shall we?

1 – Hillary Clinton when she was a Senator:

“I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station? A lot of wisdom comes out of that gas station”

2 – Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in a 2010 interview with journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann in which he said that Barack Obama would be successful in his Presidential thanks to being “light-skinned” and speaking“with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.”

3 – Former South Carolina Democratic Party Chairman **** Harpootlian referring to Gov. Nikki Haley’s Indian parents and heritage,

“In about 18 months from now, hopefully [Gubernatorial candidate Sen. Vincent Sheheen] will have sent Nikki Haley back to wherever the hell she came from and this country can move forward.”

4 – Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel when taking a question from Robin Gandhi, an assistant professor at the University of Nebraska and a man of Indian descent:

“You’re not a member of the Taliban, are you?”

5 – Vice President Joe Biden talking the entrepreneurial immigrants that enter our country and run 7-11’s and Dunkin Donuts:

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking!”

6 – Who can forget when Al Sharpton reminded us how white people lived in caves and greek people were all gay:

“White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it.”

7 – That time President Obama caught his grandmother being a “typical white person,” whatever that means…

“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn’t know, you know, there’s a reaction that’s been bred in our experiences that don’t go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that’s just the nature of race in our society.” 

8.  Not to leave out old ‘Slick Willie,’ here’s a great quote about Obama from former President Bill Clinton,

“A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,”

Source: NY Daily News

9 – And of course my personal favorite was of Joe Biden about Barack Obama

“I mean you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy.”

Last edited by Bestworking
Original Post

3 – Former South Carolina Democratic Party Chairman **** Harpootlian referring to Gov. Nikki Haley’s Indian parents and heritage,

“In about 18 months from now, hopefully [Gubernatorial candidate Sen. Vincent Sheheen] will have sent Nikki Haley back to wherever the hell she came from and this country can move forward.”

Another D*I*C*K*ism [and my all-time favorite Democrat quote]:

"I don't want to buy the Black vote, I just want to rent it for one day."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/4/12/966387/-

Should be the motto of the Clinton Campaign.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.