I remember when the extreme left in the US sent envoys to the North Vietnamese and Soviets. Well, treason is replicating itself with groups a loathsome and evil as the communists. This time, its Al Qaeda and ISIS joining with Antifa and #Resistance groups. Democrats, this is you.
"EXCLUSIVE: US left wing groups travelled to Germany for the G20 Summit last July to meet with Al Qaeda and ISIS leaders and plot the destruction of President Trump, secret FBI investigation reveals
- Bestselling author Edward Klein is set to release his latest book All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump
- Klein makes the shocking revelation that an FBI investigation discovered collusion between American anarchists and ISIS and Al-Qaeda
- 'This is the greatest challenge to law enforcement since the Weather Underground and the Black Panther Party,' the FBI report declared
- It reveals the FBI sent a task force to Germany to report on radical groups that planned to protest President Trump's attendance at this year's G20 Summit
- The investigation determined that U.S.-backed anarchist/radical groups had traveled to Germany and took part in the violence
- There was also evidence that three key leaders of an Oakland group met in Hamburg with a leader of the Al-Qaeda
- The foreign terrorists were helping them acquire the weapons they are seeking, primarily bomb-making equipment and toxic chemicals and gasses.
Edward Klein is the former editor in chief of the New York Times Magazine and the author of numerous bestsellers including his fourth book on the Clintons, Guilty as Sin, in 2016. His latest book is All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump will be released October 30, 2017
A secret FBI investigation of the violent 'resistance' movement on college campuses against President Trump has led to an alarming discovery” the collusion between American anarchists and foreign terrorists in the Islamic State and Al qaeda, according to a confidential 'Informational Report' by FBI field offices.
There is clearly overwhelming evidence that there are growing ties between U.S. radicals and the Islamic State, as well as several [ISIS] offshoots and splinter groups,' stated the FBI field report, which was delivered to Acting Director Andrew McCabe on July 11, 2017, and which is being published for the first time in my new book All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump.
The FBI report on efforts by Islamic terrorists to recruit followers among violent U.S. groups like Antifa corroborates President Trump's controversial claim, following last summer's deadly protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, that left-wing anarchist groups are just as dangerous as right-wing white supremacists."