Atheists KNOW God Does Not Exist - Yet, They Protest Christian Teaching!

Hi to all my Forum Friends,

 

This morning I posted this on Facebook - and want to share it with Christian Friends on the Religion Forum.  How can atheist so strongly protest against teaching God -- when they know God does not exist?  Hmmm, do you suppose that down deep they know God exists, but dare not allow themselves to acknowledge?  After all, if one acknowledges there is an 18-wheeler coming toward him/her, an intelligent person would get out of the way -- or get on board.  Just saying!

 

ATHEISTS KNOW THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST! -- So, why are they having internet chat sessions among themselves, asking all their atheist buddies to gather in Houston and protest a Christian Home School Convention where Ken Ham of Answers In Genesis will be speaking?

If I KNOW for a fact that it is NOT going to rain - I will not bother to carry an umbrella.  So, why do the atheists need an umbrella to protect themselves from God?  Sounds to me like we have found the Westboro Baptist Church of Atheism!

I am asking all my Christian Friends to read this article, especially those involved in home schooling - and share it with your Christian Friends.  God bless, Bill

http://www.answersingenesis.or...lerance-christianity

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Believe Now - Or Later

Attachments

Photos (1)
Original Post

As you already know, everyone except for fundamentalist whack-jobs, are against teaching religion in public schools because of the Constitutional principle of separation of church and state.  The reason people are against Ken Ham and his whole bunch of nutcases is because they are teaching Genesis as science, which it is not.

They are protesting Ken Ham. Not the convention itself. Ken Ham is a liar and a charlatan. He spreads lies that endanger children's education and knowledge of true science. He has launched a campaign against the AHA's children's website. Yet we are not supposed to speak up and oppose him? I know you want this country to be a theocracy, but its still a republic and we have the right to oppose and protest anyone that poses a threat to the education of children and the deception of young minds.

 

We don't believe in your god. But we believe in real men (and women) that are out to brainwash children. Ken Ham is a real man. A real bad man. Someone that needs to be exposed for his lies. Atheist and Humanist work to do that every chance we get. We are winning the battle. Since he has begun to be exposed (mostly by atheist groups) he has become less and less able to promote his lies with any credibility. We will keep it up until the whole world knows what a nut he is.

 

Your comparison to the WBC is comical.

 

Here is what Ken Ham had to say about the AHA childrens site.

https://www.facebook.com/aigke...osts/292419974203326

 

Its a great site that teaches love, compassion and tolerance to children. It also offers them access to REAL science. Why is he so worried about it? If he is sooooo sure his god is real then why does he concern himself with what the AHA is doing? He knows that his lies are falling a part and his audience is getting smaller and smaller. Kids are smarter these days and they understand more about evolution than he does and he doesn't like it when they are exposed to more truth.

 

From his Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/aigkenham/posts/292419974203326
"Four posts ago, I posted about a new atheist website to reach kids. The American Humanist Association has sent out a letter promoting this website, and trying to fund raise for the anti-God campaign to try to capture the hearts and minds of children for the evil one.

Here is the text of the letter they sent out:

“It's that time of year—the launch of the American Humanist Association's annual advertisement campaign—and everyone's talking about this one!

The American Humanist Association launched a new website, KidsWithoutGod.com—an interactive site for kids and teenagers to learn about science, critical thinking and humanist values. Right now, ads are appearing on 140 Metro buses in Washington DC and popular online websites such as Pandora, Facebook, Reddit, Google, and YouTube to let the public know about this valuable resource for humanist kids.

While some news reports claim that our website is an attempt to "convert" children to atheism, I've heard lots of positive feedback from members like you—parents who can't wait to share this resource with their children, and adults who wished a website liked this existed when they were kids!

Your support is vital to the success of our campaign. Donate to the American Humanist Association and support the development of humanist resources for children.

Fundamentalist groups spend tens of millions of dollars on websites, television shows, and movies— all aimed to proselytize to kids. As a parent with two young daughters, I recognized the need for an alternative—not aimed to convert, but rather to provide information for kids who want to learn more about humanism.

And with so many materials geared toward teaching kids about Christianity, Judaism, or Islam, it's great to know that humanism is now a part of the discussion. I hope you agree: kids should know there's another way to learn about morals and values—and it doesn't need to come from traditional religion.

The success of summer camps for freethinking kids, the explosive growth of high school secular clubs, and the growing need for humanist "Sunday Schools" in local communities make it clear: we need more resources for kids, and they need our support.

It's time to reach out to the next generation of humanists. Support the American Humanist Association today—and let's keep the KidsWithoutGod.com campaign growing.”

They claim they are not proselytizing—but that is exactly what they are doing. They are aggressively preaching their anti-gospel message in the hopes to capturing the coming generations of kids.

As Adolf Hitler said: ““He alone, who owns the youth, gains the Future!”
(--Adolf Hitler, as quoted in **** Conspiracy and Aggression, vol. 1 (Washington, D.C.: United States Government Printing Office, 1946), p. 320)

Many Christians seem to be blind to the spiritual battle going on around us. The atheists are moving to aggressively do what they can to secularize the culture and try to get rid of Christianity. These people are some of the most intolerant around.

I have provided the link to the atheist kids site again for you. I also encourage you to read my previous post on this same subject.
Kids Without God
kidswithoutgod.com
Kids Without God offers a welcoming home for humanist, atheist and other godless kids where they can find information untainted by supernaturalism on a wide range of topics.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Bill

Its much ado about nothing. Does anybody really think Christians in attendance will pay any attention to a bunch of atheist protesters? It s a free country let 'em protest to their heart's content. Who knows maybe one of them will have the chance to hear the gospel and receive Christ as savior.

Hi Jan,

 

You tell me, "They are protesting Ken Ham.  Not the convention itself."

 

Obviously you did not watch the video clips -- for the two young ladies and the Asian atheist most certainly go further than just complaining about Ken Ham.  They are complaining because we Christians want our children taught a Biblically true curriculum.  Several times in these videos, these bright young ladies comment that we should teach our children about God at home and not in our schools. 

 

Well, duh!  The schools they are protesting, Home Schooling, is mostly made up of Christian families who do not want their children taught the secular Darwinian curriculum of public schools.  These are Christian schools -- so, why should we not teach a Christian curriculum?   These people in the videos are clueless!

 

Personally, I thank God every day that my grandchildren attend a good Christian school -- and that my oldest granddaughter is in a great Christian college.   Yet, according to the logic in the heads of these folks in the video clips -- these Christian schools should NOT be teaching a Christian curriculum.  To that I can only comment, "Well, DUH!  They must be Valley Girls!"

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

So I am supposed to believe anything from a Ken Ham website?

<snicker>

 

Bill I have no idea who these people are. Since there is no link to the actual videos and because they are edited and presented in pieces and parts I can't judge with any accuracy what their ideals are. Cherry picking what he (Ken Ham) wants to pick out is not good enough. Although even from those small little tidbits of whatever the videos were supposed to be about, I could clearly see that they were mostly concerned with Ken Ham's lies and pseudo science.

 

quote:  Originally Posted by Jankinonya:

So I am supposed to believe anything from a Ken Ham website?   <snicker>

 

Bill I have no idea who these people are.   Since there is no link to the actual videos and because they are edited and presented in pieces and parts I can't judge with any accuracy what their ideals are.  Cherry picking what he (Ken Ham) wants to pick out is not good enough. Although even from those small little tidbits of whatever the videos were supposed to be about, I could clearly see that they were mostly concerned with Ken Ham's lies and pseudo science.

Hi Jan,

 

Why would a Christian web site lie to anyone?    If Ken Ham, or any Christian teacher, begins to post lies on their web sites -- you can be assured that other Christians would speak out.

 

Of course, what you are intimating that Answers In Genesis is lying about -- is God, Creation, Jesus Christ, the Bible, etc..  In other words, since you profess to be an atheist; anyone teaching anything else is lying -- right?

 

Just maybe, the reason you will not seriously read that web site, or any Christian web site -- is because you are afraid you might begin to believe.  Is that a possibility?

 

Since you could not find the YouTube which Ken Ham referenced, I have taken the liberty to find it for you:  

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSezCRaItjw

 

While the hostess of this web site named it:  "Home School Abuse By Creationists" -- I believe it would be better named "Return Of The Valley Girls - DUH!" 

 

So, my Friend, there it is -- and if that is representative of your atheist team -- God help you.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Hi Crusty,

 

No, my Friend, Genesis is not science.   But, IT IS the history of science.  You see, my Friend, when "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" (Genesis 1:1) -- part of that Creation was all the sciences, and all the laws governing those sciences. 

 

In Genesis God does not try to explain the sciences.  He just tells us the history of them coming into being.

 

Keep in mind that when science discovers something new -- it may be new to them -- but God always knew about it.  After all, He created it.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

 

1 - Bible-Science-Space_GODS-STORY

Attachments

Photos (1)

Bill we established weeks ago that Ken Ham is a liar.

 

I went and read the website you linked to in the first post. What is there to fear? I don't fear a mans lies. They disgust me, but I don't fear them. Of course I am not a child and his lies don't effect me.

 

As for the youtube video, it just proves my first post to you. These people are not protesting who you worship, well, not unless you worship Ken Ham.

 

You have been shown where Ken Ham lied yet you defended him. You are a Christian. So, from your statement above either you are lying about being a Christian, or you are lying that a Christian would speak out against him if he lied.

 

Just to remind you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...ed&v=qfpmCDIQHOA

 

Then from his own childrens lie book

 

 

 

Yet he says he has no idea where children come up with the idea that men rode dinosaurs.

 

Most children don't believe that. Most children have been given the opportunity to learn real science. The children who have been lied to by Ken Ham and his horde sadly are confused and uneducated. Ken Ham lies to children. Heck, he lies to grown ups too, but what a grown up chooses to believe is up to them. To take away a childs education and lie to them shows what a low life he really is. Of course he is just the kind of person I would expect you to follow and defend. You two are interchangeable.

 

How can any parent with an ounce of sense allow their children to be brainwashed by this charlatan Ken Ham.

 

My favorite question to teach children to ask about origins is, “Were you there?”… I teach students to remember that whenever anyone claims the earth is billions of years old, they can ask that question God asked Job: “Were you there?” It is really a way of teaching young children the difference between historical science (beliefs about the past) and observational science (direct observations that build our technology), but at their level.--Ken Ham

 

Was Ken Ham there when Jesus died on the cross and then rose from the grave? No? Then he is wrong.  Case closed. Checkmate. I win! hahahahaha

Thanks Bill for dragging out ol Ken Ham again. Gives me the opportunity to show once again what a liar and a scam artists he is.

 

Have you heard that the Creationist Museum is losing money? They have been losing money for 4 years in a row. They can't even get enough from ticket sales to finish their Ark. Of course it doesn't mean enough to liar Ken Ham to actually come up off some of his ill gotten wealth to finish the project. He is not in it to win it...he is just in it to get what he can before he is exposed for the flim flam man that he is.

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

Hi Crusty,

 

No, my Friend, Genesis is not science.   But, IT IS the history of science.  You see, my Friend, when "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" (Genesis 1:1) -- part of that Creation was all the sciences, and all the laws governing those sciences. 

 

In Genesis God does not try to explain the sciences.  He just tells us the history of them coming into being.

 

Keep in mind that when science discovers something new -- it may be new to them -- but God always knew about it.  After all, He created it.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

 

 

_____________

But we know this is not really your position at all.  You believe in a six day creation, a 6k year old universe, and deny evolution.  None of that is true, historical, or scientific.  When your screwy interpretation of the Bible is in conflict with science, you go with your screwy interpretation.

 

Have another blissed day, Johhny.

Christian friends, Bill? Really? I know of two people on this forum that believe the lies you tell, & there seems to be more than that whom believe you to be a Christian. But the majority doesn't even consider you a friend or even likes you. I would love to know who those Christian friends are. My guess is you won't name them because you can't.

quote:   Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
quote:   Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

Hi Crusty,   No, my Friend, Genesis is not science.   But, IT IS the history of science.  You see, my Friend, when "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" (Genesis 1:1) -- part of that Creation was all the sciences, and all the laws governing those sciences. 

 

In Genesis God does not try to explain the sciences.  He just tells us the history of them coming into being.

 

Keep in mind that when science discovers something new -- it may be new to them -- but God always knew about it.  After all, He created it.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,   Bill

But we know this is not really your position at all.   You believe in a six day creation, a 6k year old universe, and deny evolution.  None of that is true, historical, or scientific.  When your screwy interpretation of the Bible is in conflict with science, you go with your screwy interpretation.

Hi Crusty,

 

My Friend, I would not have written it if this is not what I believe -- that the Bible is God's history book of His Creation.   And, as I stated, a subset of His Creation was the sciences and all the laws governing those sciences.  Before God created the universe -- there was no reason for the law of physics, there was no reason for gravity, there was no reason for any of the earth sciences -- since the preexisting God had no need for them in His existence.

 

Six day Creation?   You bet!  For I am convinced that this is what is taught by God in Genesis.  And, since He was there and we were not -- we must take His Word for it.

 

Six Thousand Year Old Earth?  No, not really.  But, I do believe that the age of the earth and the universe is in the thousands of years -- most definitely not millions or billions of years.   You see, my Friend, God did not need millions or billions of years for His Creation to happen.   He needed only to speak all things into existence.

 

On the other hand, your Darwinian Evolution absolutely needs, must have, millions or billions of years to explain itself.  How can science measure millions or billions of years?  They cannot!  C14 Carbon Dating is only accurate out to maybe sixty thousand years.  Beyond that everything goes into fanciful speculation -- in a futile attempt to prove Darwin right.  But, sorry, Darwin is wrong.

 

Big Bang?  The atheists' attempt to turn fantasy into fact.   If that one tiny object (smaller than a basketball), i.e., that singular, was hanging in space and then exploded -- creating the billions of galaxies and the quadrillions of stars and planets (talk about an active imagination) -- I have several question for you that no scientist has yet answered:

 

1.  Who created the space in which that small object hung?

 

2.  Who created that small object?

 

3.  Who created the power to cause it to explode?

 

Of course, this also swings us back to Darwinian Evolution.  According to Mr. Charlie Darwin, in the beginning a simple, single, non-life cell was floating in a primordial swamp.  And, over billions of years, that lifeless cell suddenly became alive and began to expand.

 

A few billion more years and that simple cell was now a fish, or an animal, coming out of the primordial swamp, growing legs, and starting to walk.   Well, we all know the rest of this fairy tale -- where eventually it became a lemur, then a monkey or ape, and eventually became Crusty.

 

So, back to our new set of questions:

 

1.   Who created that simple cell?

 

2.  Who created the primordial swamp in which it floated?

 

3.  Who created the planet on which that swamp resided?

 

4.  And, most important -- how did non-life suddenly become life -- without God to create it?

 

Crusty, my Friend, as you can see -- there are just so many questions that science has not answered.  Can you help us?  Do you have the answer?

 

And, no, just saying, "You are just so stupid!" is not an answer!

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

1 - CREATION-Timeline_Outline

Attachments

Photos (1)

I'm not going to go over what we have covered a hundred times.  Once you educate yourself with actual science, we can have a talk.  By actual science, I don't mean Ken Ham's version.  I'll be glad to talk history with you also, once you read a few books by reputable historians - that means no Dave Barton. 

 

Originally Posted by semiannualchick:

Christian friends, Bill? Really? I know of two people on this forum that believe the lies you tell, & there seems to be more than that whom believe you to be a Christian. But the majority doesn't even consider you a friend or even likes you. I would love to know who those Christian friends are. My guess is you won't name them because you can't.

quote:  Originally Posted by semiannualchick:
quote:  Originally Posted by semiannualchick:

Christian friends, Bill?  Really?  I know of two people on this forum that believe the lies you tell, & there seems to be more than that whom believe you to be a Christian.  But the majority doesn't even consider you a friend or even likes you.  I would love to know who those Christian friends are.  My guess is you won't name them because you can't.

Hi Chick,

 

My Friend, I see you have bumped this comment.  So, that must mean that you want to make sure I see it.  Thank you!

 

I am happy you have chosen to dialogue with me once again.  While it is true that the cabal, that small minority of secular, religious, and non-believing forum members who actively post, do most often hold me in small regard -- not a problem.  God does not tell us to love others because they love us -- but, because Jesus Christ loved all people enough to die for all of us. 

 

So, you go on calling me whatever tickles your fancy -- and I will still call you my Friend.

 

Can I name the Christians who read the Religion Forum and might consider me a Friend?  No, because, unfortunately, most serious conservative Christians will read, but most often not post.  That has always bothered me about my Christian brothers and sisters -- that they are too passive.

 

But, God has given each of us different marching orders.  And my marching orders from Him is that I am to be a Christian apologist -- one who actively defends our Christian faith.  So, that I will continue to do regardless of who does, or does not, raise a banner in support.

 

However, even if I could name those Christians who might consider me a Friend -- I would not, for I would not subject them to the wrath of the cabal with all their name calling and worldly responses to our Christian faith.  I will just allow my Friends to stand and raise a banner when they so choose.  In the meantime, I will continue my mission of Christian apologetics -- no matter how hard it sticks in the craw of the cabal.

 

Once again, my Friend, I am happy you and I are back on speaking (or writing) terms.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Bless My Friend Mouse

Attachments

Photos (1)
quote:   Originally Posted by vplee123:
Oh hey, I'm a conservative Christian that posts!  Btw even at a Christian school they teach that the earth is approx 4-10 billion years old..

Hi VP,

 

You may be a conservative Christian -- but, you worship in a liberal theology church.   And, very likely the Roman Catholic schools do teach Darwinian Evolution and Old Earth Age.  But, I have never seen a Protestant Christian school teach those unBiblical doctrines.

 

Yet, on the other hand, the Roman Catholic church teaches many doctrines which are not Biblical -- so, why shouldn't they teach Evolution and a billion year old earth? 

 

For me, I will stick with what God teaches in the Bible.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

1 - CREATION-Timeline_Outline

Attachments

Photos (1)

I went to a Lutheran school that had no problem with real science.  The Catholic and Episcopalian school friends I had were all taught real science.  Are they conservative or liberal by your definition, Johhny?

 

By my definition, anyone who teaches Genesis as science is just bat-spit crazy. 

quote:  Originally Posted by vplee123:
#1. No, there is absolutely nothing liberal about the theology in the Catholic Church
#2. Who said anything about catholic school?  I said Christian school.  I didn't narrow it down.

Hi VP,

 

Maybe you did not "narrow it down" in actual words -- but, what you have suggested is taught in those schools most certainly does narrow it down to a liberal theology Roman Catholic school.

 

You say there is nothing liberal about the theology of the Roman Catholic church?  Let me give you a new article regarding your new Pope to mull over:


Pope Francis Says Atheists Who Do Good Are Redeemed, Not Just Catholics
Posted: 05/22/2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...eists_n_3320757.html

Pope Francis rocked some religious and atheist minds today when he declared that everyone was redeemed through Jesus, including atheists.

 

Of course, he may have been thinking about the fact that Jesus died on the cross to offer redemption to everyone, including atheists.  But, that was only to make redemption available to those who will, by grace, through faith, believe and receive Him as Lord and Savior.  I have never yet met an atheist would will make that claim.

 

So, your Pope saying that atheists are saved, i.e., redeemed -- is surely "liberal" to me.

 

My Friend, that is about as "liberal" as one can get.  Do you agree with him?

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Originally Posted by CrustyMac:

Jo h h ny.  Please be sure to spell it correctly.

______

I'm not one to correct the spelling of words but this one I couldn't resist.

I've never seen it spelled with 2 h's.

Look up.........

Johnny Depp...........

Johnny Cash...........

Johnny Boychuk.....

Johnny Knoxville.....

Johnny Damon.......

I think you get my point.

Originally Posted by semiannualchick:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac:

Jo h h ny.  Please be sure to spell it correctly.

______

I'm not one to correct the spelling of words but this one I couldn't resist.

I've never seen it spelled with 2 h's.

Look up.........

Johnny Depp...........

Johnny Cash...........

Johnny Boychuk.....

Johnny Knoxville.....

Johnny Damon.......

I think you get my point.

 

__________________________

That's the way Bill spelled it in his post.  Bill is always right, so the two "h"s must also be right.

Add Reply

Likes (0)

×
×
×
×