Obama care

On Jan 3, Marsha Blackburn went on line and asked her constituents if they favored repealing Obamacare. The response was 1083 for keeping it, 651 repeal and replace.   Of the people that I have talked to that have the insurance, they like it.

Original Post

I've got it and it $ucks when compared to insurance my company provided me. Obama care has increased my insurance premium cost over 90% in 3 years. Didn't even try to add up this years new increase, something like an additional 26%. So that would make it 116% increase in Premium Cost. Not to mention the Crazy High Deductible I have to pay first before the policy will start paying only 70% of the medical cost, I have to pick up the remaining 30%. Sure it pays for Dr. Visits and some prescription cost, but if you need more tests or day surgery then its out of your pocket first, until deductible is fulfilled, upwards to $12,000 for the cheapest policy with the least monthly premium. 

JT, if the people you talked to Like it, then they must be dead broke and get all the government subsidy where they don't have to pay anything for premiums or out of pocket expenses. I must be the Sucker having to pay for all their Insurance cost..

Its basically Catastrophic Insurance. This year, Costing over $12,000/yr. in premiums. Not counting the Out of Pocket $$$'s... Whats to like about this.. Can't wait to get on Medicare..

 Ol'bamadon'care might help cure the problems of Medicare and Social Security as it continues to be implemented: life expectancy has started to decline.

"Over the past several years, the report explains, American health has taken a major downturn. Life expectancy amongst 65-year-olds is down by about six months, on average. It's also down for younger Americans, who are likewise expected to live about six months less than in previous generations. In nearly every generational category, including "Baby Boomers," "Generation X," and "Millennials," life expectancy is down, and will likely continue to go down."

http://www.naturalnews.com/055...ummeting_health.html

 

jtdavis posted:

On Jan 3, Marsha Blackburn went on line and asked her constituents if they favored repealing Obamacare. The response was 1083 for keeping it, 651 repeal and replace.   Of the people that I have talked to that have the insurance, they like it.

Lying slanted news reports happen. Just more fake news.

Probably depends a lot on where you live. If you live down here in Republican land where the governors decided their hatred of Obama was greater than their love of the people of their state, and didn't participate in the program, then , yes , it is a mess. In fact our idiot governor is whining that Medicaid is draining the coffers of the state and asking for a lottery to pay for it (a lottery is a good thing IMHO) ,  and set up exchanges like he should have done, then we here in Al may have found Obamacare quite good. Shudda, wooda, kudda , I know, but there are a lot of places where the governors worked for their people , and many of the people in the state like it. 
And , our little state would not have the cost of Medicaid being any problem . 

 

River Runner posted:

I've got it and it $ucks when compared to insurance my company provided me. Obama care has increased my insurance premium cost over 90% in 3 years. Didn't even try to add up this years new increase, something like an additional 26%. So that would make it 116% increase in Premium Cost. Not to mention the Crazy High Deductible I have to pay first before the policy will start paying only 70% of the medical cost, I have to pick up the remaining 30%. Sure it pays for Dr. Visits and some prescription cost, but if you need more tests or day surgery then its out of your pocket first, until deductible is fulfilled, upwards to $12,000 for the cheapest policy with the least monthly premium. 

JT, if the people you talked to Like it, then they must be dead broke and get all the government subsidy where they don't have to pay anything for premiums or out of pocket expenses. I must be the Sucker having to pay for all their Insurance cost..

Its basically Catastrophic Insurance. This year, Costing over $12,000/yr. in premiums. Not counting the Out of Pocket $$$'s... Whats to like about this.. Can't wait to get on Medicare..

Are you blaming Obamacare for forcing your company to cancel the insurance you had ?

 

Seeweed

Are you blaming Obamacare for forcing your company to cancel the insurance you had ?

-------------------------------------

Once again mobumer proves most of the country is too stupid
to vote, but 11/08/ 2016 has shown even the stupid could no
longer lie to themselves. The ignorance of liberalism has taught
us a country, or even a state in this country, can't exist because
of it. Perfect examples, Venezuela, California.
 
JT
River runner, something about your post don't add up right
---------------------------
 
So JT, why don't you tell River Runner how to add up right.?
It must be something you aren't willing to share...

Add Reply

Likes (0)

×
×
×
×