Okay first off before any other answers I will go on record as saying that I don't believe there are any real advantages of going to war and that war is and should be the last alternative for nations that have disagreements. Sometimes it comes to war but war benefits no one except war itself. That said here are but a few I thought of:
- My DVD of M*A*S*H shows will once again be/seem current and relevant (even though the war that was relevant at the time M*A*S*H was filmed and conceived was the Vietnam war.
- We won't have to listen to that little tyrant spew off his threats toward America any longer.
- World population will decrease by several thousand/million
- We'll have the ability to try out a lot of new weapons and technology to see if it works or not.
- CNN may actually increase it's viewership numbers
- The Liberal news media might actually have some news to talk about rather than trying to find some miniscule evidence of Trump Collusion with the Russians that doesn't exist.
- North Korean citizens (those that survive) might actually find that their lifestyle and life's outlook improves greatly.
Okay there's more but you get the idea .... so have at it.