Statue removal and demonstrations

Trump gave another speech condemning violence by both sides. I agree that both sides were violent.

Another thought, in the Mideast where ISIS is in control, they are removing and destroying historical and religious monuments and displays that they do not approve of. Isn't this what the thin skinned whaco groups are wanting and doing?

 

Original Post
jtdavis posted:

Trump gave another speech condemning violence by both sides. I agree that both sides were violent.

Another thought, in the Mideast where ISIS is in control, they are removing and destroying historical and religious monuments and displays that they do not approve of. Isn't this what the thin skinned whaco groups are wanting and doing?

 

You mean the group you democrats support? Yes, they're exactly like ISIS.

Some Democrat politicians, media members and professional advocates such as Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson thrive on racism and unrest and thus haae a vested interest in never seeing it come to an end and wanting it to continue and prosper.  They, on one hand decry it but secretly, behind closed, private, doors they stroke and inflame it, they feed it. They, thus, stir up the stuff and profit from it. Democrats use racism on the anger toward it to falsely paint all Republicans as racist insuring a favorable minority Vote for the Democratic candidates. So racism is a tool in their political kit.  Republicans hardly ever fight it either but cow tow to Democratic and media threats.

jtdavis posted:

don't paint all democrats with the same brush.

I'll give JT credit for recognizing the truth and actually stating it.  I wish at least the majority of democrats could put aside their hate of Trump and admit the truth as well.  I guess we'll have to settle with a small minority of democrats for now.

here is a thought, stop attacking each other.  There is to much hate.  Someone somewhere is trying to separate America and bring it down. Be it Soros, congress, or who ever our fighting is assisting them. There are good and bad on both sides. if we don't figure out how to work with each other we have lost. 

My apologize JT, I may differ from your normal political views. However appreciate when someone from the other side recognizes a challenge from what appears their side   Just as I wish the white supremacy groups would have stayed home last week...

God Bless

Mr. Hooberbloob posted:
jtdavis posted:

don't paint all democrats with the same brush.

I'll give JT credit for recognizing the truth and actually stating it.  I wish at least the majority of democrats could put aside their hate of Trump and admit the truth as well.  I guess we'll have to settle with a small minority of democrats for now.

If the drive is to rid the country of all that pertains to slavery,
the first common sense thing that should ideally be done
away with would be the Democrat Party. 
Still the most active slaves owners to date, they even own
black slaves to deal with the idiot white slaves.  
1130 posted:

here is a thought, stop attacking each other.  There is to much hate.  Someone somewhere is trying to separate America and bring it down. Be it Soros, congress, or who ever our fighting is assisting them. There are good and bad on both sides. if we don't figure out how to work with each other we have lost. 

My apologize JT, I may differ from your normal political views. However appreciate when someone from the other side recognizes a challenge from what appears their side   Just as I wish the white supremacy groups would have stayed home last week...

God Bless

Too late. The hateful, lying, anti-American slops have gone to far for me to ever want to work with, or want another slop in office anywhere. I won't ask, but if I know or find out they are demoslops I won't hire or do business with them either. I won't do business with muzzies anymore, and no black businesses, doctors, etc. So anyone that feels like it can suck up to the slops, but not me. I'm going to start treating them just like they treat the people on the right.

Bestworking posted:

Time to start pulling down mlk statues and renaming all the things named for him. Same with every other black person that has anything named in their "honor" because it offends me.

More than likely the Dems will rename Washington DC and Washington state after him if they ever get super majorities in congress again. That or Ho Chi Minh City and Marx state.

It seems that the latest news, with regards to the protesting of Confederate Statues and the current dialog about it has to do with "preemptive" moves by many of the Silicon Valley giants such as Apple, Facebook, PayPal, eBay etc to eliminate all potential "white supremacy"  material, post, or comments. 

First of all I'm not a fan of, nor believe in, white supremacy movements or those groups that advocate such but I also believe, just like those in the minority community that essentially do just the opposite, they havea right to express their opinions and voice.   While it is within the rights of each company to determine what happens on their website or with their company  IF you are going to silence one voice from one extreme then you should silence the exact same voices from the polar opposite extremes that exemplify hatred only from the other direction but that isn't what is happening.

What is happening is essentially reverse racism or to call it what it truly is, racism.  These groups are hate groups and are dangerous with their rhetoric and their message and I can understand the desire to limit it's audience or not wanting to have a part in allowing the advancement of such doctrines but we do live in a "free" country or we are supposed to and as I have said on other post, if Racism is bad and wrong (which I believe it to be) then it's wrong for everyone and for all regardless of it's source or target group and to close your eyes while decrying one form of racism and celebrate or condone another is to promulgate racism itself and send the message that it's wrong only depending on it's target group or only wrong depending on it's source.

Most people would have just gone there normal way never giving thought to any of the Confederate statues with the exception that It's very similar to those liberals who live in Minnesota yet file a class action suit against a restaurant in North Carolina for the owners offering a Sunday 10%, Church Bulletin, discount.  There are some people that just can't be happy unless they are causing some kind of uproar and then there are some people that do nothing but pay people to do just that so that anarchy can have a home and place in society.  I'd love to see George Soros brought up on Treason charges for I have no doubts that some of the things he does or funds could very well be considered treasonous and seeking to bring down our Government and Nation as it is and was founded.

The sad thing is IF (and I did say IF) governments and people capitulated and gave into ALL and EVERY demand of the liberal left then it would never be enough and these people would never be content or happy.  NOTHING will ever satisfy these people for they have serious mental issues that need addressing and they serve no purpose but to inflame situations and create trouble for 99% of the remaining people.  These people are the reverse 1% who contribute nothing to society and spend their total time attempting to cause and create trouble for the other 99%.  They will never be satisfied and will only be emboldened if they get their way and go on to something far more radical (if such could be found or was possible).  We have to live with it but we don't have to cow tow and capitulate to it.   In fact the best way to aggravate and upset them is to live a normal happy life and pay them no mind. 

Add Reply

Likes (0)

×
×
×
×