For all you who have Facebook accounts and a Facebook page you may be followed by people that you have no idea were following you and then not know why you are being followed by these people. I found out that there was at least 10 people following me that I had no idea who they were. Many were foreign people who were not even in America. Some from Europe and some from the Middle East. I chose to BLOCK these people that were following me and that I didn't know and here is how you can find out if you are being followed, whose following you and how to block them.
- Bring up your Facebook page in your browser and sign into your account
- Select, from the top right menu bar's drop down indicator the settings menu
- From the Settings Menu (on the left side of the page) choose "Blocking"
- From the blocking screen type in "following me" into the box and click on the block icon/button.
- A popup window should come up with the names of people that are actually following you and you can see who they are. There will also be the icon/boxes whereby you can click and block each one individually. Apparently, unlike accepting people as your friends, there are people who can follow you without you even knowing it.
I don't know if there is any danger in people following you but people should be able to know who is following them and possibly why. Some people might not mind being followed by people who they have no idea who they are or why they are following them but if you are like me maybe you don't like it and so you might want to block them from following you.