A. Robustus

Post Master
Last Visit:
Joined:
Points: 11,989
Community Rank: #94

Activity Stream For A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Crusty, Do you have access to unimpeachable facts about this situation that you're not sharing?
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by semiannualchick: If Cathy has to catch Hell for supporting the traditional definition of marriage, where is the...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by semiannualchick: Originally Posted by A. Robustus: Again, it's not so much about his comments but his actions by...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by CrustyMac: A Dot, I have great respect for you. I am disappointed that you are accepting the postings of...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by vplee123: Adot, true dat. I still do not think his comments warranted him to be called a bigot, though.... ==...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by Crumbpicker: For a business owner to be penalized for exercising free speech is the real problem here. Is free...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Chick-fil-A headquarters told The Consumerist that despite what is written in their signs, there is no actual "recall" of the toys . CFA...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by FirenzeVeritas: A.Dot? You've never had a Chick-fil-a? Or do you mean you've just never sat down in one their...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by CrustyMac: Probably not. = No? The Jim Henson Company ends their toys partnership with CFA over their anti-GLBT...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by House of David: Aquinas is trying to argue that it is impossible to rationally look at our world without seeing the...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by vplee123: I wish I could order a skinnier one - that had a JLO booty and Jennifer Anniston hair ;-) == That's...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by House of David: Peter Kreft got it from St. Thomas Aquinas ( it originated with Aquinas) The argument from change...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

I'll add that even if the terrible "argument from change" can be made true, it certainly wouldn't necessarily point to a...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Nope. So, Gary Downey didn't write it or cite the author? Is a pattern emerging? Where did Peter Kreft get it from? As far as I can...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by House of David: ...A-Rob, first off, forgive me for starting a new post, but I like paperwork filed properly, and I...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Am I correct in my reading of the above that Catholics believe that all souls will be reunited with their former bodies?
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by Bill Gray: ... Well, my Friends, I cannot lie ... ==
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Kermit is now anti Chick-Fil-A. From the company's Facebook page: "The Jim Henson Company has celebrated and embraced diversity and...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

vp, You have my sincere respect for your conscientious moral choice in regards to not $upporting the Church.
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by House of David: I mean the money you donate to all the other organization is great! But we still can't neglect our...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by vplee123: A-dot- Yes I get your point- completely. I guess I am just surprised at the huge reaction. I mean, the...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

vp, The hullabaloo is about informing supporters of equality what they're helping to finance by eating at that his restaurants. He's...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

vp, You're right to anticipate our natural response. The incredulity you feel as to how otherwise normal and intelligent people are...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by House of David: With regards proof, I asked Jesus about this and He said He had shown you, but you choose not to...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by House of David: The pope is not infallible. And you'd be amazed out how many people have a direct line to God.
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Re: Evil
Originally Posted by Contendah: A deeply flawed analysis, especially in those places where it attempts to discredit God as not being...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by semiannualchick: What is your obsession with goldfish? I've seen you say A. Robustus & Pup both is Fish, I'm...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

By the way HoD, I'm still waiting on your promise to show me proof of the Almighty. Whatever happened to that? You said to be patient...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by House of David: And many, many, Protestant preachers and committed Christian stick their feet in their mouths.
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

O No, your analogy is applicable to every religion and cult though. It has everything to do with psychology and nothing to do with...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by Bill Gray: ...And, old Fish (from a few years back) had more posting names than the post office has street...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Chuck, Your obsession with us is unhealthy. Please turn away now or end up a raving loon like Rramm/buffalo.
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

She's got an atheist "A" for an avatar and Darwin in her name. I don't think she'll be spewing Hellish condemnations
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by Seven: Am I the youngest person here? I find that very hard to believe. Nope. Not the youngest
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by Bill Gray: A side note to Robust: Yes, that may sound gross -- spreading blood over us. But, keep in mind that this...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by FirenzeVeritas: ...If not in baptism, just where do you think a sinner comes into contact with Christ's blood? ==...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

"The immense majority of intellectually eminent men disbelieve in Christian religion, but they conceal the fact in public, because they...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Oh, the blind irony of a man deriding another for leaving Alabama to live in California while being himself a man who also left Alabama...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

The Constitution, not any religion, is the governing force of our nation. Just like science, it's true whether you believe in it or not.
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by Bill Gray: ... I am still grappling with your purpose for beginning this discussion... == That's because you need...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by Not Shallow Not Slim: Originally Posted by A. Robustus: "...It wasn’t long ago when statements made in a pulpit...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by SistahToldYa: I seem to remember learning the word atheist long before I attended Deshler high school. I'm not sure...
A. Robustus

Reply by A. Robustus

Originally Posted by Bestworking: I wish I'd had the internet and the support for atheists found there when I started losing my belief.
A. Robustus
Post

×
×
×
×