frog

Hall of Famer
Last Visit:
Joined:
Points: 3,635
Community Rank: #276

Activity Stream For frog

Reply by frog

My daughter told me recently that her friend's parents asked her to warn us that Pie Factory had a food rating in the 70s. I am not sure...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by HIFLYER2: Frog, I am sorry you are afraid if you see someone carrying, I see people fairly regularly who are...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by HIFLYER2: Jank, Some say Zimmerman should not have "profiled" Treyvon and that we should not profile anyone by how...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by HIFLYER2: Frog, It seems you are more fearful than the supposed gun nuts! I have a CCW permit and yes like dog I am...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Jankinonya: Question for Captain. We both agree with protecting the 2nd amendment. What I am wondering is why do we...
frog

Reply by frog

You make my point for me by resorting again to political insults. Do you see how when you do that you change the whole tone of the...
frog

Reply by frog

Kate, your post made me think of when I was in high school in Florence and two coaches got into a fist fight on school property. Another...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by dogsoldier0513: Originally Posted by Road Puppy: Originally Posted by dogsoldier0513: Again with the 'What...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Capt James T: Some folks act like concealed carry people are going to pull out their gun and start shooting with no...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by dogsoldier0513: Originally Posted by frog: This is an elementary school. The rule is no weapons. Why break that...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooberbloob: Originally Posted by frog: Originally Posted by Mr. Hooberbloob: Like a wise man once said...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooberbloob: Originally Posted by frog: Originally Posted by Mr. Hooberbloob: Originally Posted by frog:...
frog

Reply by frog

I am not going to waste my day arguing. I know that everyone has an opinion on this, and no, I see no need to guns in schools with the...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooberbloob: Like a wise man once said Captain; when seconds count, the cops are only minutes away. The...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Roland Pfalz: Originally Posted by frog: So you are saying that even if weapons are forbidden on a school campus...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooberbloob: Originally Posted by frog: Originally Posted by Mr. Hooberbloob: Originally Posted by frog: This...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooberbloob: Originally Posted by frog: This is an elementary school. The rule is no weapons. Why break that...
frog

Reply by frog

This is an elementary school. The rule is no weapons. Why break that unless a person is looking for trouble?
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Roland Pfalz: I can't understand the "big deal" from you Leftys??? Isn't that what YOU want? Gov'ment intervention...
frog

Reply by frog

So you are saying that even if weapons are forbidden on a school campus you will be still carrying one? So you are fine with carrying...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Roland Pfalz: Originally Posted by frog: The school my kids attend made it clear no weapons were allowed on campus,...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by POPEYE: Hey sicko, whatever you name is, who cares about this??? How is that sick? It is interesting to observe...
frog

Reply by frog

Wow. If someone seriously can't tell a tomato plant from a pot plant, then not only hasn't he or she been trained well, but doesn't have...
frog

Reply by frog

The school my kids attend made it clear no weapons were allowed on campus, and I am glad. We have a resource officer, but otherwise no.
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by wright35633: Originally Posted by Capt James T: Someone needed to pull the family back. No need in adding a charge...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by wright35633: Originally Posted by semiannualchick: Shoalanda Speaks, the know it all with the gossip blog seems to...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by imya_huckleberry: Originally Posted by Quaildog: Frog there is an abundance of idiots that shouldn’t have guns. Yes...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Kate Colombo: Frog, that's one reason I would not want to live in county. If all Mr. Campbell was doing was...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by imya_huckleberry: Originally Posted by Quaildog: and BTW the deputies were taken to be tested for drugs in the wee...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: Frog there is an abundance of idiots that shouldn’t have guns. Yes it is crazy to fire a gun in a...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: What's your people's problem? A man has been shot and killed by a deputy. Do you not have any concern?
frog

Reply by frog

Quail, you seem to already assume they were doped up or something. Why? Were you there? Or do you just not like law enforcement? I agree...
frog

Reply by frog

I am confused. You mean people can just sit on their porches and shoot guns off any time they want? What if a neighbor happens to ride...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by semiannualchick: Originally Posted by Road Puppy: Originally Posted by frog: I figure if no one bites and plays the...
frog

Reply by frog

To each his own. He will keep it up as long as there are people to play, but I guess if you like the game it's a game.
frog

Reply by frog

I figure if no one bites and plays the game people usually stop trying to bully or insult. It's no fun for most people to say things to...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Road Puppy: Originally Posted by frog: BUT I hope that bashing him doesn't become a whole new sport.
frog

Reply by frog

I post fine since I blocked him and that helped coming here a lot. I know several who left because of him and that creepy signature, BUT...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by semiannualchick: Frog, let me help you out here a little. We have a forum member who married 2 women that had...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Bestworking: Well you do know, lusting in the heart meant doing it in old "peanut" carter's mind. Makes me wonder...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Kate Colombo: Apparently, my posts haven't been clear. It's UNA itself that has the office in China! They don't...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Kate Colombo: Frog, you failed to comment on why China was the only country singled out to have the honor its own...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: Frog I was just pointing out that the new structures would be the be easier to integrate into public...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Kate Colombo: Since many may not be aware of this, China is the ONLY country in which UNA has a recruiting office.
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Kate Colombo: Originally Posted by frog: Originally Posted by Kate Colombo: The spaces were originally limited in...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: If Zhang is ultimately successful in starting a college of holistic healing or non-traditional medicine...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Kate Colombo: The spaces were originally limited in some programs due to a lack of teachers, not money. Now funding...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Kate Colombo: Originally Posted by frog: Originally Posted by direstraits: Without the higher costs charged the...
frog

Reply by frog

I do get out, actually. it really is possible to be civil. But I agree that is hard and I don't talk politics or religion usually. It is...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by direstraits: Without the higher costs charged the foreign students, UNA might have to limit such spaces even more.
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Kate Colombo: There's enough wrong here to debate for days, but let's just look at one thing, using logic. Anything...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by teyates: Perhaps Kate, he was in Rome and had to do as the Romans. He obviously has figured out a way to manipulate...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Kate Colombo: You can like him, love him, or lump him, but it's a certainty that he can't merchandise any of his...
frog

Reply by frog

Thanks for providing the translation. Interesting story and sounds typical of someone who wants to get ahead, find a way to help and...
frog

Reply by frog

My question as well for anyone calling names, insulting those who don't agree with him/her, not one in particular. This story is about...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by INVICTUS: Infidelity is a problem of character. I agree. Nope and I never would and he wouldn't either. isn't...
frog

Reply by frog

Well, whatever it means, seems to me that if you (in general) believe that following it is the only way to go, then following the whole...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by semiannualchick: Originally Posted by frog: This again? The whole argument is silly, doesn't matter anyway, and...
frog

Reply by frog

Wow. That was impressive! I am just glad I wasn't anywhere near them and there sure were a lot of flies around...eww.
frog

Reply by frog

This again? Fortunately I didn't have to read that first post that, but unless all heterosexuals chose who they would be attracted to,...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: BTW, I didn't see one place they tried to pass it off as a scientific study. It was all up front as to...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: too many different definitions; nothing clear-cut. one definition says an unbeliever, I assume in god.
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: it is clear that the buffalo's atheist candidate fears god or it wouldn't be here in a forum-to-do with...
frog

Reply by frog

Or someone may research atheism or Christianity or whatever or religions and decide that none make sense or that Christianity or...
frog

Reply by frog

I personally think any time we paint those broad strokes and say things like all believers should do this or all atheists are like this,...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Contendah: Originally Posted by Quaildog: frog there is no plural of atheist. remember the buffalo theorem? ___ Who...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: frog there is no plural of atheist. remember the buffalo theorem? I really don't follow buffalo's ...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by semiannualchick: Frog, Quail is not serious, he's playing with you. He does that to all of us. Either ignore him or...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: He didn’t say ‘was’, buffalo said ‘can‘. He claimed all candidates for the atheist were always in some...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: atheistest are also referred to as 'neckbeards'. the females especially. Whatever is an atheistest?
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Chuck Farley: If you are drinking Pepsi you are wrong. Even Christians who drink Pepsi are going to Hell. God...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Chuck Farley: You've been mere mentioning atheism for about 4 years straight now. As for sex most of the women I'm...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Chuck Farley: Lets talk about the need to identify yourself as a atheist every 30 minutes. Did you get tied of...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: Semi you should be a preacher . You have hit on a most important point that is taken lightly by Bible...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: singular , there was someone, I think it was buffalo, who posited that there can never be more than one...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: the atheist No wonder I was confused. Atheists are people, so would be her, him, he, or she, and not it.
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: Ok frog as long as you are not the atheist that thinks evidence is unique only to the mind of it. Well,...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: frog what age group would you find yourself if required by law to reveal some evidence toit. This is a...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: If you have no concept what good would evidence do you should you have a flat tire? Have no concept of...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: Frog, To put it perhaps on your terms; you have had interactions with certain frequencies of energy...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: You used the word evidence I just figgered you knew what is is and you have “seen” some of it somewhere.
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Quaildog: Frog, what evidence do you ‘see’? I don't believe you are an atheist frog; you can show no proof that you...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by semiannualchick: Frog, are you an Atheist? Well, I don't see any evidence at all that there is a God or any gods,...
frog

Reply by frog

Originally Posted by Bestworking: I was correct, he is a Humanist. D ave Niose is an attorney, activist, and writer. He is president of...
frog

Reply by frog

Well, your comment in that thread seems just bizarre to me to be honest. I am not saying you didn't get it from somewhere or that it...
frog
Post

×
×
×
×