about money he made from Burisma
and his ties to foreign companies as judge
- Hunter Biden will be grilled by his baby mama Lunden Roberts under oath in a deposition on December 23, according to papers filed on Wednesday
- In the deposition that will take place in Little Rock, Arkansas, Biden will have to answer about his time employed as a board member for Burisma in the Ukraine
- The 28-year-old's legal team will also demand for Biden to admit how much he was compensated on a monthly basis by the foreign company
- On Monday, Roberts filed court papers with 47 requests for admission by Biden, most of which are redacted in some way
- It includes six requests related to Biden's income taxes from 2013 through 2018
- Earlier on Monday, Biden requested a judge to deny Lunden Roberts' request that he pay her $11k legal bill, DailyMail.com revealed
- Roberts filed a paternity suit against Biden in May, claiming he was the father of her 16-month-old child
- The two met while Roberts worked at a strip club in Washington D.C.
Lunden Roberts, the mother of Hunter Biden's baby, will get to grill Joe Biden's scandal-ridden son under oath about his finances while he was on the board of an Ukrainian oil company, according to court papers obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.
Biden, 49, is expected to bring all his financial records as Robert's legal team plans to question him about his monthly earnings serving as a board member for Burisma.
The two are currently engaged in a high-profile paternity case after Roberts, 28, filed suit against Biden in May, seeking child support for their 16-month-old child.
The deposition will take place a few days before Christmas, on December 23, at 9am in Little Rock, Arkansas, according to court documents filed on Wednesday.
On Monday, Roberts filed papers with 47 requests for admission by Biden, including asking him to admit he 'or an entity owned, controlled or under your direction or supervision' received money from a Chinese person or entity for foreign and domestic investment purposes.'
The amount of money that Roberts is asking Biden to confirm is redacted in the seven-page document filed on Monday, but it has been widely reported that the vice president's son was earning $83,000 a month for his role at the Ukrainian energy company.
The document contains 47 requests for admission by Biden, most of which are redacted in some way, including six related to his income taxes for the years from 2013 to 2018.
In other documents, obtained by DailyMail.com, Biden has objected to paying for his baby mama's legal bill, which currently sits at $11,000.
The most recent filing comes after a judge demanded for both Biden and Roberts to hand over five years of financial records - meaning Roberts .
Originally Judge Don McSpadden, who is presiding over the court in Batesville, Arkansas, had only asked for three years' records.
But last Tuesday said he needs five years of records before making a decision on how much the former vice-president's son should pay to support his child.
McSpadden sent out a blunt letter to attorneys in the case — including the one that Biden fired minutes before a hearing last week.
He gave both Biden, 49, and Roberts, 28, just 10 days to come up with their financial details - meaning they should submit their records before Friday.
Roberts who lives in Southside, Arkansas, had already submitted one set, but McSpadden wants more.