Here is the baked potato soup recipe, which I got from my sister. I tried and really came good.
• 12 Bacon slices
• 2/3 Cup margarine
• 2/3 Cup all-purpose flour
• 7 Cups milk
• 4 Large baked potatoes, peeled and cubed
• 4 Green onions, chopped
• 1 1/4 Cups cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1 Cup sour cream
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1 tsp Ground black pepper
How to make Baked Potato Soup:
• Place bacon slices in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium heat till brown.
• Drain, crumble and set aside.
• In a stock pot or Dutch oven, melt the margarine over medium heat.
• Whisk in flour until smooth.
• Gradually stir in milk, whisking constantly, until thickened.
• Stir in potatoes and onions.
• Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
• Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
• Mix in bacon, cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper.
• Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
• Baked Potato Soup is ready.
I posted you so that it may help you..