Reply to "There were two Waffle House heroes recently but the media ignored the one who was armed"

Kraven posted:
Are you in love with me..?? If not go sniff some other butt for a
while. 95% of your posts aren't discussions, they're pointless
boring  attack criticism from a spoiled brat four yr old.

Grow the hell up...

Aren't you the poster who followed me around for a month, after every post? 99% of your posts are fake news from fake websites. The other 1% show your hypocrisy. I'm so sorry you can't take the heat you dish out. Perhaps you'd be better off on the porch with the rest of the puppies. From my life experiences, the person saying 'grow up' has a lot of learning to do, in life.

×
×
×
×