Tagged With "Alternative Facts"

Reply

Re: Ed Klein: Hillary Couldn't Stop Crying, Told Friend She Blames Comey and Obama For Loss

gbrk ·
I knew that had to be the reason for Hillary not going out in front of her supporters that night to announce to them what was going on. Many of them were also observed in tears including Lady Gaga and Cher backstage. Had Hillary had come there would have been a ba ha ha, cry fest going on. There is nothing wrong with crying and many men do the same during times of great emotional distress that's a part of life but many people also consider it a sign of weakness and there was no way that...
Reply

Re: Hillary's Thoughts

Jack Flash ·
There are many times in everyone's lives that they will receive only one chance in a few isolated events. She was pushed back in time to the point that the future no longer held a place for her. So she was right in the fact for her death in politics was the fault of mobumer, and his legacy will be burnt and forgotten because of his god complex, which never did bode well with God.
Reply

Re: The Recount Hail Mary: The Left May Get an Unexpected Lesson in Electoral Federalism

River Runner ·
Hillary is only joining Jill Stein because she knows her DNC Groups money paid off more than actually voted in those states. So, those registered democrats who took the money and RAN....and now they want a recount to see, "How can it BE"!!! Those $20 paid votes, didn't happen for Hillary as planed, they happened for a "Chicken & a 40 oz" & didn't Vote. Those community organizers are in deep Doo Doo with Hillary & her Donors.. Donors want their money Back!!! They paid off voters...
Reply

Re: Democrats are quivering, with fear, in their boots.

gbrk ·
My original point with the first post on this topic remains and even more so now. I fully believe that the Democrats and Liberals are beside themselves, going bonkers, with fear that Trump is going to reveal their inadequacies and failures and prove that the right person can get things done when they apply themselves. The deal with Ford keeping a Louisville Plant along with the recent announcement from Carrier (all this BEFORE Trump assumes office) has shook many Democrats to their core and...
Reply

Re: Seattle police chief tells residents to call 911 if called racist names amid coronavirus pandemic

gbrk ·
This is such an empty argument and basically an ongoing facade. Racism is bad but racism is not under attack or being punished because if it was then all racism would be decried rather then only racism from one source. The way most liberals, like this woman, define racism is if it only comes from a white individual against any other minority. Fact is that minorities are also racist, or some are, as it's a function of being human, we all sin in various ways and hatred or racism is one of...
Reply

Re: Joe Biden IS a virus!

Jutu ·
Steve Guest ✔ @SteveGuest Today, Joe Biden called on @ realDonaldTrump to enact the Defense Protection Act & appoint a supply commander to combat coronavirus. Trump has already done that. On March 18, POTUS invoked the DPA. Rear Adm. Polowczyk has been in charge of supplies. Biden's not rapid. Unfortunately, the remarks made zero sense, as usual … First, the president already enacted the Defense Production Act last month and has applied it to several companies, including General Motors...
Reply

Re: Trump Questioned a Reporter's Ties to the Chinese Government

gbrk ·
It's so apparent and obvious to anyone that takes the time to listen that there is a concerted effort on the media's part to distance China from the COVID-19 virus. Just the other major efforts were made to target Europe as the source for New York's outbreak given that New York is the largest outbreak spot in the United States. What was omitted in the story was how Europe got the virus which of course was from China. I have no basis, other than personal opinion, as to the source of the virus...
Reply

Re: Is globalism actually demonic? What you should know.

Jack Hammer ·
Globalist don't don't build walls to protect the country. They don't build the economy with good trade agreements, middle class jobs and common sense business to name a few which has become the best health America has been in it's history. Trump is the most successful POTUS since Reagan and sadly for the anti American liberals all they have been able to do is lie and fail everyday to prove one fact they dream up against him. The liberals here can only whine and lie but when it's come to...
Reply

Re: China 'fired' the opening...

Jutu ·
Biden raised eyebrows when he shrugged off concerns over the China threat. “Come on, man,” Biden said. “I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what, they’re not competition for us.” Perhaps Biden’s insouciant attitude toward the Chinese government has to do with the fact that his family does not consider them competitors but business partners. In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later,...
Reply

Re: everyone has convicted shooters

Robot Unicorn ·
It's a fact that 'black on black' crime and 'white on white' crime happen at the same rate. This sure seems like two people took it upon themselves to do something they shouldn't have done. Time will tell.
Reply

Re: It just shows who they truly are.

gbrk ·
Oh I disagree greatly, they are scurrying as best they can along with the media to put themselves right back in a position of power. The election of Empty Hat Joe Biden would do just that. Essentially, and as it is now, the upcoming election is to re-elect the current sitting President or elect a President in waiting whoever that is, which will be the VP Choice of Joe Biden. No one realistically believes (at least in the hierarchies of the Democrat party, that Biden will be the one in power...
Reply

Re: It just shows who they truly are.

Robot Unicorn ·
I don't think you people realize Flynn's son was his finance manager. He knew where the money came from and that his father had lied. Flynn plead guilty so his son didn't have to lie, too. Come on, people. Wake up. The big argument is not that Flynn is innocent... the big argument is that Flynn shouldn't have been prosecuted for being a foreign agent working in the US because Obama. To farther address the ramblings of gbrk... Can you give me a link to the outrage you displayed when this...
Reply

Re: It just shows who they truly are.

Jack Hammer ·
Twist and shout, the liberal lying dance is BS with a different arrangement meant to ease their own ego and doesn't change the fact an innocent man was framed..
Reply

Re: It just shows who they truly are.

Robot Unicorn ·
Try to keep up, moron. Not even the DOJ said Flynn was innocent. Nobody thinks Flynn is/was innocent. The entire Republican argument is they FBI had no business investigating someone serving as a foreign agent. I wonder what Republicans think FBI are supposed to be doing.
Reply

Re: It just shows who they truly are.

Robot Unicorn ·
I don't owe you any proof. You idiots established that fact earlier in the week. Remember? The proof is out there and has been for months. Please try to stay informed. Just to help your understanding of medication, CBD contains zero substances that are mind altering. That's the whole purpose of CBD oil instead of substances containing THC. It's tiring trying to educate the low information voters on this forum.
Reply

Re: good read for democrat voters

Robot Unicorn ·
Don't let your hate blind you to the fact that the Democrats are treating Trump exactly like the Republicans treated Clinton. Bill Clinton beat incumbent Bush 1 and Republicans never got over it. That's why you've seen 25+ years of Republicans after the Clintons.
Reply

Re: good read for democrat voters

Jutu ·
You can not be serious! No dem has ever been treated the way Trump has been treated by the left...starting the day he won!! Not even Bush was as ill treated and the left was pretty rabid about him too. Bill Clinton was treated no where near as bad as Trump has been....but keep spreading the manure...that's all you dems can do. No one is "after" the Clintons. They are despised but only because they are corrupt...despicable people.
Reply

Re: good read for democrat voters

Robot Unicorn ·
America can't prosper with one half of the country hating the other half. I don't think you understand that the middle 2% of Republican and Democrats are the only voters that matter. 98% of both parties are going to vote the straight party ticket. The middle 2% of each party, the moderates, decide the outcome. Judging by your post, you're in the 98%. A very close friend once told me "calmer heads always prevail". Rabid hatred of Democrats or Republicans only perpetuates the same old party...
Reply

Re: good read for democrat voters

Jack Hammer ·
Ignorant D'rat communist anti Americans can do what they do to their Post toasties but the truth they hate most is the flat out fact the morons haven't had it so good since the 80's. Because since the 80's nothing was done when given a chance or the Alinsky liberal Dem's have been paid big time buck's to destroy the only house they have and the freedom's their families died to keep them free. The deranged flakes haven't an argument, only false leaders they worship.
Reply

Re: Drawing Up Sides for the Civil War

Jack Hammer ·
Serious discussions, liberals equals Oxymoron. Has never worked before. The boy void of comprehension is oblivious to current events, so how serious could a discussion be when he can't make sense with idle chatter. The socialist thought Trump was an easy push over but didn't account for his successful business sense, that and the fact there hasn't been a real POTUS since Reagan that actually is trying to rebuild and maintain a better Country. When confronted with the worst of the worst he...
Reply

Re: Trump administration violated the law by withholding Ukraine aid, Government Accountability Office says

Jack Hammer ·
Yep, I also have more than one source for the fact Trump didn't violate the law. Over three (3) years later and no crime. Nothing but liberals and their never ending whining and snot covered bow ties.
Reply

Re: Trump administration violated the law by withholding Ukraine aid, Government Accountability Office says

Robot Unicorn ·
Well, in that case, Hillary has over 25 years with zero convictions. That doesn't stop your snot bubbles and incessant whining about President Clinton, President Obama or Former SoS Hillary.
Reply

Re: Democrats Warn That American People May Tamper With Next Election

gbrk ·
Schiff embodies the entire negative connotations that are associated with crooked politicians and/or crooked lawyers. I honestly believe that the man's cheese has slid off his cracker (so to say). I doubt that the citizens of his district will ever vote him out in fact, from what I've heard, he will most likely end up in the Senate one day. I'm sure that the Republicans have their share of people just like Schiff but if they do I don't know who it could be. The only thing worse than having...
Reply

Re: Repubs not interested in your opinions

peeler ·
TWO WHOLE YEARS indeed...it only took George Bush and **** Cheney 8 years to completely RUIN the US economy! Which begs the question that YOU fail to explain - how DID the economy got so bad between the year 2000, when the government had no deficit, in fact a SURPLUS, and 2009, when Bush was exiting office, leaving the country on the brink of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression? " Then in 2013 will have change alright." Yes- I agree, change will be coming if Republicans like...
Reply

Re: Repubs not interested in your opinions

peeler ·
Heh." He had no wars" Bush only had the one war that he started against Iraq under complete and false pretenses and the other one in Afghanistan, started after 9/11 occurred ON HIS WATCH! He could of had Bin Ladin , but discided it was to much trouble to pick him up. (sort of like it's too much trouble for you use spell checker?) And the REPUBLICANS, who ccontrolled congress for SIX of the FINAL NINE years of the clinton admin had nothing to do with Intelligence? If Congress is so powerful,...
Reply

Re: Repubs not interested in your opinions

skippy delepepper ·
Originally Posted by peeler: Heh." He had no wars" Bush only had the one war that he started against Iraq under complete and false pretenses and the other one in Afghanistan, started after 9/11 occurred ON HIS WATCH! He could of had Bin Ladin , but discided it was to much trouble to pick him up. (sort of like it's too much trouble for you use spell checker?) And the REPUBLICANS, who ( ccontrolled )SIC congress for SIX of the FINAL NINE years of the ( clinton ) SIC admin had nothing to do...
Reply

Re: Repubs not interested in your opinions

CageTheElephant ·
Originally Posted by peeler: TWO WHOLE YEARS indeed...it only took George Bush and **** Cheney 8 years to completely RUIN the US economy! Which begs the question that YOU fail to explain - how DID the economy got so bad between the year 2000, when the government had no deficit, in fact a SURPLUS, and 2009, when Bush was exiting office, leaving the country on the brink of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression? " Then in 2013 will have change alright." Yes- I agree, change will...
Reply

Re: You baptism is probably invalid

WINDSONG ·
Originally Posted by upsidedehead: Originally Posted by WINDSONG: Originally Posted by upsidedehead: Originally Posted by skippy delepepper: Holster those guns Windsong. These are our forum friends that have stood behind us for the most part from the blazeing attacks from Bill and BeternU. Whether or not you think so, the way you are telling people they are doomed isn't winning any hearts. I truley believe God knows whats in everyone's hearts. And there will be others in Heaven that were not...
Reply

Re: Who Are The Mormons And What Do They Believe?

Bill Gray ·
Originally Posted by renecillo7: Bill: Awesome post! Thanks for the clarification. I have always believed that the Mormons are a cult. I have had them knock on my door a few times. Whenever the conversation starts to go towards the bible with them, they leave! Hi Renecillo7, Thank you. One thing we know for sure about our Mormon Friend, Dwight/Skippy, which is typical of all Mormon "evangelist" or their "recent post-puberty elders" who ride bicycles around and knock on doors -- they will not...
Reply

Re: Who Are The Mormons And What Do They Believe?

skippy delepepper ·
Originally Posted by Bill Gray: Originally Posted by renecillo7: Bill: Awesome post! Thanks for the clarification. I have always believed that the Mormons are a cult. I have had them knock on my door a few times. Whenever the conversation starts to go towards the bible with them, they leave! Ren 7, to start with one will usually leave if one is asked to. Hi Renecillo7, Thank you. One thing we know for sure about our Mormon Friend, Dwight/Skippy, which is typical of all Mormon "evangelist" or...
Reply

Re: Purgatory And Hell - Biblical Or Not?

Bill Gray ·
Originally Posted by gbrk: Bill, granted it's not in the context with the discussion but was just curious what you now thought of the forum format? Looks as if your back to some familiarity and, if I recall, one of the largest gripes was not being able to keep up on new post or updated on replies. Just curious. Hi GB, There are still many things about the new format that I do not like. One is the putrid "military grey" background for the posts. It makes reading very difficult. Also, the fact...
Reply

Re: Repubs not interested in your opinions

peeler ·
Originally Posted by skippy delepepper: Originally Posted by peeler: Heh." He had no wars" Bush only had the one war that he started against Iraq under complete and false pretenses and the other one in Afghanistan, started after 9/11 occurred ON HIS WATCH! He could of had Bin Ladin , but discided it was to much trouble to pick him up. (sort of like it's too much trouble for you use spell checker?) And the REPUBLICANS, who ( ccontrolled )SIC congress for SIX of the FINAL NINE years of the (...
Reply

Re: Repubs not interested in your opinions

seeweed ·
Originally Posted by peeler: Heh." He had no wars" Bush only had the one war that he started against Iraq under complete and false pretenses and the other one in Afghanistan, started after 9/11 occurred ON HIS WATCH! He could of had Bin Ladin , but discided it was to much trouble to pick him up. (sort of like it's too much trouble for you use spell checker?) And the REPUBLICANS, who ccontrolled congress for SIX of the FINAL NINE years of the clinton admin had nothing to do with Intelligence?
Reply

Re: Repubs not interested in your opinions

skippy delepepper ·
Originally Posted by seeweed: Originally Posted by peeler: Heh." He had no wars" A tipical Demacrat(socialist) responce. Lybia isn't a war it's a police action like Korea. Bush only had the one war that he started against Iraq under complete and false pretenses and the other one in Afghanistan, started after 9/11 occurred ON HIS WATCH! Obama was elected partially by promising to end Iraq and Afganistan. He started Lybia. Face it he had no idea what he was in for. President Bush had a little...
Reply

Re: Repubs not interested in your opinions

peeler ·
Wow - it is truly difficult to have an argument of wits with an unarmed person! Originally Posted by skippy delepepper: Originally Posted by seeweed: Originally Posted by peeler: Heh." He had no wars" Bush only had the one war that he started against Iraq under complete and false pretenses and the other one in Afghanistan, started after 9/11 occurred ON HIS WATCH! Obama was elected partially by promising to end Iraq and Afganistan. He started Lybia. Face it he had no idea what he was in for.
Reply

Re: Repubs not interested in your opinions

skippy delepepper ·
Originally Posted by peeler: Wow - it is truly difficult to have an argument of wits with an unarmed person! Originally Posted by skippy delepepper: Originally Posted by seeweed: Originally Posted by peeler: Heh." He had no wars" Bush only had the one war that he started against Iraq under complete and false pretenses and the other one in Afghanistan, started after 9/11 occurred ON HIS WATCH! Obama was elected partially by promising to end Iraq and Afganistan. He started Lybia. Face it he...
Reply

Re: Law and order(Idiot of the week?)

Elb the Bum ·
Originally Posted by austinglover: Originally Posted by Elb the Bum: i had to read this twice! i hope he has internet access during his stay in the crossbar motel! please let him find this forum! hahahaha! No he didn't find the forum, but his brother did. Maybe his decision was wrong, but atleast he can make his statement face to face. He don't have to hide behind a computer and talk about other peoples problems while hiding his. Bigotry at it's finest here. Bunch of sissy punks & that's...
Reply

Re: New study links obesity to religion

Unobtanium ·
Originally Posted by The Nagel: Here ya go.... the upside is - i put just as much faith in the drivel you posted as i do the drivel i am posting here. in otherwords - Nada. the original study is here and from a school of medicine. so, tell us, nagle, which study is "correct"? how do you tell? http://www.feinberg.northweste...eligion_Obesity.html they even give a nod to your Gallup poll by saying, "The authors caution that their findings should only be taken to mean people with frequent...
Reply

Re: New study links obesity to religion

The Nagel ·
Originally Posted by Unobtanium: Originally Posted by The Nagel: Here ya go.... the upside is - i put just as much faith in the drivel you posted as i do the drivel i am posting here. in otherwords - Nada. the original study is here and from a school of medicine. so, tell us, nagle, which study is "correct"? how do you tell? http://www.feinberg.northweste...eligion_Obesity.html they even give a nod to your Gallup poll by saying, "The authors caution that their findings should only be taken...
Reply

Re: Law and order(Idiot of the week?)

dark dreamer ·
Dude, your brother was an idiot! Nothing you can say will ever change that fact. Especially not coming on a news forum and making out like a bad ass gangsta. Seriously, you aren't helping your brother out at all. Think about it. Just think about it for a minute.
Reply

Re: Atheism and suicide

Unobtanium ·
Before I caught onto the fact that this was actually Buffalo, i read the stupid thing kinda giggling that deepfat was parodying this stupid news article from, of all places, Conservapedia. i actually took the time to research one fo the claims and, of course, it was not what the Conservapedia article said it was. imagine that. the conservapedia article is putting "religiously unaffililated" in with the same group as "atheist" which is NOT the same. the references a decent looking study that...
Reply

Re: Atheism and suicide

CageTheElephant ·
Originally Posted by Unobtanium: Before I caught onto the fact that this was actually Buffalo, i read the stupid thing kinda giggling that deepfat was parodying this stupid news article from, of all places, Conservapedia. i actually took the time to research one fo the claims and, of course, it was not what the Conservapedia article said it was. imagine that. the conservapedia article is putting "religiously unaffililated" in with the same group as "atheist" which is NOT the same. the...
Reply

Re: Bush declines Obamas invite.

TrueBlue ·
Originally Posted by ferrellj: I've given Obama credit for making the decision to take out Bin Laden. I will also criticize him now for continuing to glow in the limelight. Bin Laden's dead, job complete it's time to move on. We have thousands of people still trying to recover from record storms. We are going bankrupt as a nation with millions still out of work. Obama is now getting all the mileage and potential 2012 votes that he can out of our military and intelligence doing the job they...
Reply

Re: One trip to Alabama

TrueBlue ·
I have thought about this last night and the fact is that even FOX bets on the fact that the majority of Republicans are somewhat racists. Take for instance the Obamas birth certificate, they want you to beleive he's foreign. They are continually reminding you that his middle name is Hussein, they want you to beleive he is Muslim, they want you to beleive that Sharia law taking over is a danger here in the USA. They are always pointing out that his father was from Kenya and that he spent...
Reply

Re: Mormon Evangelism 101 -- You Have Found A Dwight/Skippy!!

WINDSONG ·
Originally Posted by Bill Gray: Hi to all my Forum Friends, Do you remember the old TV series "The A Team" with George Peppard? I always loved it, at the end of the episode, when he would smile and tell his team members, "Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?" Well, I guess my plan of having Dwight/Skippy show his true colors and expose what he has learned from his Mormon Evangelism 101 training -- has come together. Yes sir, every time good old Dwight/Skippy writes about me,...
Reply

Re: Mormon Evangelism 101 -- You Have Found A Dwight/Skippy!!

Bill Gray ·
Dwight/Skippy, my Friend, When I first saw you post -- I had high hopes. For it appeared that you had taken some effort to make it readable English. But, of course, when I did the spell check before posting -- I saw the old Dwight/Skippy seeping through. Oh, well, we are making some progress. Possibly we can enroll you in an English As Second Language writing class. This way, you can write Mormon as your first language; and English as your second language. God bless, have a wonderful,...
Reply

Re: Mormon Evangelism 101 -- You Have Found A Dwight/Skippy!!

Road Puppy ·
Originally Posted by Bill Gray: Dwight/Skippy, my Friend, When I first saw you post -- I had high hopes. For it appeared that you had taken some effort to make it readable English. But, of course, when I did the spell check before posting -- I saw the old Dwight/Skippy seeping through. Oh, well, we are making some progress. Possibly we can enroll you in an English As Second Language writing class. This way, you can write Mormon as your first language; and English as your second language. God...
Reply

Re: Man accused of shooting wife

Traci Emerson ·
ok first off if any of you know my brother u know how much he loved tanya and if u had seen him with her in the past week u would question how she could be kissing and loving on the man they "say" shot her, I have known tommy all my life and some of u have know him for some years but being with him i know for a fact that there has never been a police called to their home for them fighting and adam their son is safe and sound and will remain that way but i will say this dont cast a stone and...
Reply

Re: Man accused of shooting wife

semiannualchick ·
Originally Posted by Traci Emerson: ok first off if any of you know my brother u know how much he loved tanya and if u had seen him with her in the past week u would question how she could be kissing and loving on the man they "say" shot her, I have known tommy all my life and some of u have know him for some years but being with him i know for a fact that there has never been a police called to their home for them fighting and adam their son is safe and sound and will remain that way but i...
Reply

Re: National Day Of Prayer

Bill Gray ·
Hi Chick, My apologies! Most likely the large, bold text was a glitch in the new forum software. Initially your post was just as shown in my post. I did not change anything. As a matter of fact, I don't know how to make large font sizes. Then, after I posted my post; I noticed that the text in your original post was normal. I just thought that you had second thoughts and changed it. Please forgive me for making a wrong initial assumption. I will have to admit I wondered how you got the large...
 

×
×
×
×