Skip to main content

One in four American women take medication for a mental disorder

• Women more likely than men to take antipsychotic drugs, according to new report
  • Most often prescribed to females over 45 
  • Prescriptions for psychiatric problems in all adults have risen 22% since 2001
  • Usage has quadrupled among men aged between 20 and 64 over the last decade

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...r.html#ixzz31cbmxIF3 

This means 75% of women are untreated.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Silly old Squirrelly Dawg, shame on you for defaming women.  Like most men, I love them dearly.  We men, are as a group, a very patient species.  If we weren't, considering upper body strength, many more of us would be in jail.  However, we also know, intuitively to indulge women -- we usually sleep next to them and they know where the knives are!

Originally Posted by direstraits:

Silly old Squirrelly Dawg, shame on you for defaming women.  Like most men, I love them dearly.  We men, are as a group, a very patient species.  If we weren't, considering upper body strength, many more of us would be in jail.  However, we also know, intuitively to indulge women -- we usually sleep next to them and they know where the knives are!

No dire you defamed women and you know it you think women are beneath you. News flash france boy. Any woman can beat you mentally and physically.  What are you patient about dumbazz? Waiting around for some woman to wait on you mentally and physically? Is that it? I'll just bet that's your M.O. You are a karl rove in nothing but your raincoat. The very idea to claim you have to be patient regarding women. No, women have to put up with your stupid azz buddy.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.