Skip to main content

First, HAPPY FRIDAY! YAY! TGIF! I am so happy to see the weekend even if it supposed to rain tonight. I don't care. I am so happy to be going home and eating dinner with my family and then curling up on some sleeping bags and having "Family Cinema Night" as my oldest likes to call it and eating popcorn and M&Ms... I can't wait!!!!! Now, I am sure these questions will be dumb to some of you but I honestly don't know so if you can please enlighten me...
1) What causes a topic to be "closed"?
2) How can I post a picture on a topic? Like a picture I copy and paste?

You can probably tell that I am very technoligically disadvantaged!
"Start focusing on what you do have instead of what you don't have."
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

raine, i am not an expert by any means hahaha.
but to address the questions:
1. what causes a topic to be closed?

answer: evidently EH's discretion and that alone!!!

2. how can you post pics.

answer: i use a site called photobucket. it lets you upload pics from your computer to an online server. it also gives you several codes to post many different ways. for example in email, instant messenger, or message boards. try registering at photobucket. i like it the best! feel free to PM me for more details if you want!! Big Grin
Thanks to everyone!!! I was on earlier reading a topic and at the bottom it had a little lock and said "topic closed". I just wondered what would make that happen and I saw that evil bunny picture someone posted earlier and thought if I ever found a cute picture or something that went with the discussion that I might want to include a picture... thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope you all have a great weekend. BTW, I like your new avatar George Sand! Wink

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.