Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Lets Go Jeepin':
WIP, now there is a name I have not seen here in a long long time!

Hey, Jeepin'. I've been gone a while, but it's good to be back.

Wow! I see that one of the OO's (obsessed ones) has already changed his signature line in honor of me and I just started posting again today. That didn't take long.

I'm betting there'll be a thread dedicated just to me on the trailer trash site by the end of the evening.

Oh well, as long as there's no libel/defamation of character in what they write, I don't care. I suppose they have nothing better to do.
quote:
Originally posted by Wild_Irish_Prose:
quote:
Originally posted by Lets Go Jeepin':
WIP, now there is a name I have not seen here in a long long time!

Hey, Jeepin'. I've been gone a while, but it's good to be back.

Wow! I see that one of the OO's (obsessed ones) has already changed his signature line in honor of me and I just started posting again today. That didn't take long.

I'm betting there'll be a thread dedicated just to me on the trailer trash site by the end of the evening.

Oh well, as long as there's no libel/defamation of character in what they write, I don't care. I suppose they have nothing better to do.

Their ramblings are really no big deal. Most everyone knows whats going on. The longer it goes on, the more people either become members of the flock or become sypathetic to our situation.

Before Dixie Dirt went back on their promise to 'remain public' for all to see, there wasn't alot going on. One or two posts a day. Since they locked themselves down, I now see their 'statistics' page. Very interesting, there are only a total of 18 members in their club. There were more folks than that in our pasture just today Big Grin

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.