Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by yankeegramma:
quote:
Originally posted by annie:
quote:
It's a Beautiful day.I hope everyone has a good one.I'm a Great-Grandma now.

It is obvious you are a granny, what is so great about you?

Good Morning,Annie.I hope you have a great day.

Got your meds filled I see. I'm so glad. You are back to your charming self. Good. At least you didn't scare that little baby into going back where it came from. I bet the doctor didn't even have to spank it if you were in the delivery room. Poor thing probably went nuts crying on it's own.

I feel sorry for the little darling. For they are all born innocent but some into corruption.
quote:
Originally posted by AmyDrew:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Got your meds filled I see. I'm so glad. You are back to your charming self. Good. At least you didn't scare that little baby into going back where it came from. I bet the doctor didn't even have to spank it if you were in the delivery room. Poor thing probably went nuts crying on it's own.

I feel sorry for the little darling. For they are all born innocent but some into corruption.

I see they haven't brought you your meds yet.I didn't think they let the patients play with the computers.When someone tries to be nice,someone like you comes along.God loves you,lighten up.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I see they haven't brought you your meds yet.I didn't think they let the patients play with the computers.When someone tries to be nice,someone like you comes along.God loves you,lighten up.

So does your husband. Wink
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good,I'll share the grease with you.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by WindsOfChange:
quote:
quote:
Exit Annie, enter AmyDrew. You're really working it on this thread, aren't you? Roll Eyes

Hello Dr. Pepper! Would please pass the Salty Dog? You sly fox you! Ain't even got a bad word for ye!

That made no sense whatsoever.

Blow it off SaltyDog!
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Exit Annie, enter AmyDrew. You're really working it on this thread, aren't you? Roll Eyes

Hello Dr. Pepper! Would please pass the Salty Dog? You sly fox you! Ain't even got a bad word for ye!

That made no sense whatsoever.

Blow it off SaltyDog!

Aaaaah, guess I am a little slow today. Are you going to keep erroneously calling me that everytime you get banned and come back? Please do. It serves to make you easy to spot. Wink

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.