Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Can't even imagine the pain both these families must be in. I figure either the parents of the boy who was killed are pressing charges or there is evidence that it was not an accident. This is pure speculation though. So sad. Such a young life cut short and possibly another young life messed up for a very long time. 

http://www.timesdaily.com/stor...murder-charge,191421

The arrest came after the Sheriff's Department received results from the preliminary autopsy.

The Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences in Huntsville ruled Milam's death a homicide, according to the preliminary results.

"After getting the preliminary autopsy report and gathering the new information, the investigators met with the district attorney and the 13-year-old was charged," May said.

Interesting. I guess we'll have to wait and see what's up... 

Originally Posted by Seven:

Can't even imagine the pain both these families must be in. I figure either the parents of the boy who was killed are pressing charges or there is evidence that it was not an accident. This is pure speculation though. So sad. Such a young life cut short and possibly another young life messed up for a very long time. 

The parents cannot press charges when it is classified as a felony. The state prosecutes all felony crimes.

Originally Posted by wright35633:
Originally Posted by Seven:

The parents cannot press charges when it is classified as a felony. The state prosecutes all felony crimes.

Thank you wright for the correction. 

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.