Skip to main content

Stopped at McDonalds last night. Ordered double cheese burger meal with a extra double cheeseburger. Employee; Double cheese burger meal with extra cheese? I repeated, employee repeated, I repeated, employee repeated. I asked for assistance from another employee, mission accomplished. First employee, that will be $14.08. I gave employee a $20 bill and started searching for the 8 cents. When I gave the employee the 8 cents employee said; I've already rung it up and I don't know how to make your change if I take your 8 cents. $15.00 an hour, what a joke!!

Last edited by Dr. Pepper
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Crash.Override:

we've had 20+years of 'trickle down'.. now, the low information rt. wants us to 'try it again'... we're looking for 'trickle up'.. let the poor have the money... see if they increase demand, which will in turn call for increase in supply.

Not true, we've had 20+ years of "entitlements" and the low info leftards think we need more.   Liberal logic 101, give people who can't manage money more money and then they can manage it.

Originally Posted by Crash.Override:

do you not remember the 'bush tax cuts'?  do you remember giving tax breaks for the 'job creators'? to ignore facts in support of the 'party lies' is the epitome of 'low information voter'. thanks hoob, you prove my point with every post.

Forcing a company to hand over more of it's profits for the governement to decide how it should be spent is about the most unwise thing a country can do.  I understand you need these entitlement programs to exist to keep people down so you don't feel like the loser you really are, but in the grand scheme of things, it's not sustainable to pay people to exist.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.