Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
Took you 19 days after a news story about bad cops to post this? Your getting slow. What have you been working on for three weeks bad librarians?

Don't shoot the messenger... You might want to rethink your priorities.

Do you have an interest in censoring police corruption?
quote:
Originally posted by Lets Go Jeepin':
Ohh my, another corrupt LEO post by WH. Anyone see a pattern here?

Roll Eyes

The problem is LGJ...you see the problem as someone posting about a corrupt cop as wrong. You don't see the corrupt cop as being wrong.

Why don't you give us a little insight...why do you think it is taboo to say anything about corrupt cops?
quote:
Originally posted by wright35633:
Back in the day BOY was one of the greatest insults. Way to be respectful WH. At least they got these officers out before it got any worse.

And that's all i try to do, is expose some of this corruption. It makes me question your integrity when you try to sensor me from doing so.
quote:
Originally posted by WH:
quote:
Back in the day BOY was one of the greatest insults. Way to be respectful WH. At least they got these officers out before it got any worse.

And that's all i try to do, is expose some of this corruption. It makes me question your integrity when you try to sensor me from doing so.

He is trying to attach some sort of sensor to you?
quote:
Originally posted by WH:
quote:

You're not trying to expose anything. All these stories you keep posting have already been caught and exposed. You have an axe to grind with LEO and are using the forum as a way to do it, really brave by the way. 99.9% of the cops are good guys serving and protecting. There are bad people in every profession. There are bad doctors, bad preachers, bad teachers, etc. No one hates a bad cop more than a good cop. I thank all the good cops on here for all that they do. As for Wh, you're despicable.
quote:
Originally posted by WH:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
Have you interest in anything else?

What is it to you?

Do you think you can dictate what I post? LOL...bite me Boy! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by WH:
quote:

Drama queen
quote:
Originally posted by semiannualchick:
WH, you do seem to have a hang up where cops are concerned.
If your house were being broken into, you or your family being threatened, would you call 911 or just deal with it yourself because of your hate for police officers?

My hate for police officers? I see sassy kims insistance that I hate ALL cops because I post about the bad ones has worked on you.

I'll give you a chance, even though I shouldn't. What is wrong with posting about the wrong doings of cops? I haven't lied, I haven't made anything up, just posted true factual events. What exactly is your problem with that?
quote:
Originally posted by ferrellj:
quote:
Originally posted by WH:
quote:

You're not trying to expose anything. All these stories you keep posting have already been caught and exposed. You have an axe to grind with LEO and are using the forum as a way to do it, really brave by the way. 99.9% of the cops are good guys serving and protecting. There are bad people in every profession. There are bad doctors, bad preachers, bad teachers, etc. No one hates a bad cop more than a good cop. I thank all the good cops on here for all that they do. As for Wh, you're despicable.

When have I poated anything that wasn't true? If you want to post about doctors,preachers ect. then have at it, don't think yiu have a right to tell me what to post about though. It makes you look like a communist dictator.
I think everyone is just kind of bored with all your anti-LEO posts, WH. I mean, I see what you're trying to do and while I commend you trying to educate us all that there are some bad cops out there, we get it already. Its just a little monotonous after a while. Do you not have any other interests? Its almost like you are obsessed with it.
quote:
Originally posted by WH:
quote:
Ohh my, another corrupt LEO post by WH. Anyone see a pattern here?

Roll Eyes

The problem is LGJ...you see the problem as someone posting about a corrupt cop as wrong. You don't see the corrupt cop as being wrong.

Why don't you give us a little insight...why do you think it is taboo to say anything about corrupt cops?

The problem is you dont post anything relevent. Ohh, so you can dig up articles on corrupt LEO's. So what! I can dig up as many articles about LEOs who are killed in the line of duty. That would be just as irrelevent. You post all this stuff in your attempt to discredit a profession. You cant deny it, people see right through you.

Either post something relevent to us or own up to the fact that your entire agenda is to discredit law enforcement. I could care less if Officer Bob in Seattle was caught stealing from the cash box, just like I could care less if Drug Addict Drew in Seattle is arrested for possession. Drug Addict Drew has no relevence to the people in our area just like Officer Bob has no relevence to the LEOs of our area.

Unless you're agenda is to attempt to discredit the profession in general.....

Can you man up to it?

Jeepin'
quote:
Originally posted by ferrellj:

Someone else has figured WH out.....
quote:
Originally posted by Shugpie:
WH has just as much right as anyone else to post about anything. Contrary to popular belief, you folks do not own this forum nor have you been appointed forum police!!!

Yep, just like you have the right to post what you want and I have the right to post what I want . So, dont you think that I have the right to say that I would like nothing more than to never see another post by WH? Or do you think that those of us that disagree should just keep our mouths shut?

You see, this is not the 'forum police' that are telling WH that we are tired of his posts, it seems to be the 'forum community,' since there have been so many recently that have voiced their opinion.

No one told him he didnt have the right to post here. We just told him what we think of his posts. If I missed someone telling him that he couldnt post here, please link and quote it, thank you.....

Jeepin'
Last edited by Lets Go Jeepin'
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Shugpie:
WH has just as much right as anyone else to post about anything. Contrary to popular belief, you folks do not own this forum nor have you been appointed forum police!!!

Yep, just like you have the right to post what you want and I have the right to post what I want . So, dont you think that I have the right to say that I would like nothing more than to never see another post by WH? Or do you think that those of us that disagree should just keep our mouths shut?

You see, this is not the 'forum police' that are telling WH that we are tired of his posts, it seems to be the 'forum community,' since there have been so many recently that have voiced their opinion.

No one told him he didnt have the right to post here. We just told him what we think of his posts. If I missed someone telling him that he couldnt post here, please link and quote it, thank you.....

Jeepin'

every board has its clique...made up mostly of people that can't compete intellectually so they band together to attack those that they dont like.
letsgojeepin you are one weak person. Actually, I feel sorry for you.
WH has the right to post what he wants. He could post 10,000 articles regarding police misconduct and it won't change a thing. The thing about you that I loathe is that when people don't share your opinion they are "censoring" you. Or "sensoring" as you wrote earlier. I don't disagree with your post here. When I pointed out you were disrespectful to another member by referring to him as "boy" you had the nerve to ramble about my integrity. It doesn't matter what anyone else writes in retort or if they agree you find a way to spew hateful useless garble. If you read carefully instead of skimming you will see that the past two posts I agreed with your ideas. Anyway. I've beaten the dead horse enough for one night.
quote:

Jeepin'

quote:
Confused Still waiting......

I'm with you....I haven't seen anything like that either.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.