Skip to main content

Representative Robert Cramer
2367 Rayburn House Office Building, U.S. House
Washington, DC 20515
Dear Representative Cramer,
You voted against interior enforcement on the motion to recommit H.R. 800 to committee.

Unions have traditionally been weakened during times of high immigration. When immigration was low, unions were stronger.

In light of that, one of the best things you can do to help American workers is to support policies to end illegal immigration and lower overall immigration numbers.

Your vote to allow illegal aliens to vote in union elections was a vote against increasing interior enforcement and protecting American workers.
Phone me if you would like to talk about this,

Washington, DC 20515
I hope you will oppose H.R. 1117 to delay implementation of the REAL ID Act.

A 2005 poll taken at the time when REAL ID was being considered by Congress found that three-quarters of adults agree with the 9/11 Commission that states should require more and better forms of identification before issuing driver's licenses to prevent terrorists from getting them. Almost half of adults would be much less likely to vote for elected officials who made it easier to get driver's licenses.

In light of this, any move to delay implementation of the REAL ID Act is sure to be unpopular with voters in our state.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I called Kennedys office, and John McCain's a few months back to give my thoughts on this immigration Bill these JERK's are trying to get passed, and simply put got the same old run around. And as a Registered Democrate, that I for one resent this type of bill he,and his new-found buddie McCain were trying to shove down the throats of the American Public. And that it would politically be a disaster for them to continue with this legislation.

What gall these two individuals have to even think for a moment that this would be good for America, and it insults my (what little I have ) intelligents.

One more example of how these so called leaders (Democrate, or Republican) can manipulate their ideas as to what is best for us the American Voters.

This gives rise for an "Independent Party" for the Middle-Class who need voices that will listen, and speak-out against this kind of mentality now in Washington, and will protect the Middle-Class from the ignorance of the "GET THE VOTE MENTALITY AT ANY COST" now in Congress, and Senate,

WE must change the face of of our so called leadership, and put the fear of GOD back into them, and their kind NOW.

Semper Fi,(carry on Citizen's)
quote:
Originally posted by Yo Brotha from anotha Motha:
Washington, DC 20515
You voted against interior enforcement on the motion to recommit H.R. 800 to committee.

Unions have traditionally been weakened during times of high immigration. When immigration was low, unions were stronger.

In light of that, one of the best things you can do to help American workers is to support policies to end illegal immigration and lower overall immigration numbers.

Your vote to allow illegal aliens to vote in union elections was a vote against increasing interior enforcement and protecting American workers.

Washington, DC 20515
I hope you will oppose H.R. 1117 to delay implementation of the REAL ID Act.

A 2005 poll taken at the time when REAL ID was being considered by Congress found that three-quarters of adults agree with the 9/11 Commission that states should require more and better forms of identification before issuing driver's licenses to prevent terrorists from getting them. Almost half of adults would be much less likely to vote for elected officials who made it easier to get driver's licenses.

In light of this, any move to delay implementation of the REAL ID Act is sure to be unpopular with voters in our state.

A litter to Bud Cramer is a wasted stamp.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.