Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by kperk014:
quote:
Originally posted by beternU:
--along with a significant fraction of most other sectors of the U.S. population.This proves it:

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/11...-opinion-not-changed

You and your racist ideas. Roll Eyes

NO racism there, kperk. It just so happened that the white evangelical sector led all others in this irrational belief.
The highly-respected Pew Research Associates publication on this topic had the following headline:

"No Decline in Belief That Obama is a Muslim--Nearly One-in-Five White Evangelicals Think So"

Are the Pew folks racist also?

Truly, your condition of terminal brain rot is advancing at a frightening pace.
Last edited by beternU
quote:
Originally posted by CageTheElephant:
Outrageous! I...I...say, Outrageous!
After much thought...I say we round these dogs up, and bus these "white" un-believers" to a week long seminar...conducted by "St. Rev. Jeremiah Wright"!
That will teach them to mess with the "Messiah"
Heheheheheheeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Silly and diversionary, CageTheElephant. What I posted is factual and it is a shame that such a large sector of the public is so miserably misinformed. It is not funny; it is a sad commentary on the dumbing down of the public.
Course he's a Muslim. Obama rhymes with Osama. Period. What more proof do you need? When he done got barned them Kenyan El-Kaada folks paid thousands of dollars to a Herwiien newspaper to publish a fake birth announcement so that 40 years later they could throw people off and make them thank that he was really done barn in the USA when we know he was barned in Kenya cause we ain't seen no birth certificate. Lake that Muslim state of Calerforney that won't give me no berth certificate they only give me a certif-e-kate of live berth just like Hawiiee where El-Kaada has there headquartars.
quote:
Originally posted by ferrellj:
quote:
--along with a significant fraction of most other sectors of the U.S. population.This proves it:

Look at who they elected to lead their country.

Are you capable of comprehending ANYTHING?

"Significant fraction" does not mean a majority, nor does it describe the voters who elected the current president. It is highly probable that virtually all those voters who believed he is a Muslim (not counting any Muslims who might have believed that) voted against him. Your comment makes no sense.

IGNORANCE and LACK OF EDUCATION correlate closely with the stupid and illogical belief that Obama is a Muslim. The article I posted included this:

"The latest national survey by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, conducted March 9-12 among 1,308 adults reached on landlines and cell phones, finds continuing educational differences in views of Obama's religious beliefs: 68% of college graduates correctly identify Obama as a Christian, while 6% say he is a Muslim. By contrast, just a third (33%) of those with no more than a high school education say Obama is a Christian, while 14% see him as a Muslim."

Look at the
Good point, I overlooked fraction and thought it was portion. I will add my own statement then that a signicant portion of most other sectors of the U.S. population must have been deranged in November 08. It doesn't matter at all to me if Obama is Muslim or Christian (a year later he still has not found a church) I still think he is the worst president since Woodrow Wilson.
quote:
quote:
quote:

NO racism there, kperk. It just so happened that the white evangelical sector led all others in this irrational belief.
The highly-respected Pew Research Associates publication on this topic had the following headline:

"No Decline in Belief That Obama is a Muslim--Nearly One-in-Five White Evangelicals Think So"

Only foolish nut jobs (like yourself) believe that hussein obama bin osama or whatever his name is, isn't a muslim. You'd just better hope no one ever performs an apnea test on you. Unlike people here, some out there may not know that you are already brain-dead. Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by Deeka:
Course he's a Muslim. Obama rhymes with Osama. Period. What more proof do you need? When he done got barned them Kenyan El-Kaada folks paid thousands of dollars to a Herwiien newspaper to publish a fake birth announcement so that 40 years later they could throw people off and make them thank that he was really done barn in the USA when we know he was barned in Kenya cause we ain't seen no birth certificate. Lake that Muslim state of Calerforney that won't give me no berth certificate they only give me a certif-e-kate of live berth just like Hawiiee where El-Kaada has there headquartars.

Hey dicka, I see you couldn't even pass by liberal standards in school.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Only foolish nut jobs (like yourself) believe that hussein obama bin osama or whatever his name is, isn't a muslim. You'd just better hope no one ever performs an apnea test on you. Unlike people here, some out there may not know that you are already brain-dead.

I knew you were a bit loony, but I never realized you were THAT loony!

Was Obama born outside the U.S.A.? Are you a "birther" too?

Did NASA really get men on the moon or was all that stuff just a big fake carried out on the Arizona desert?

Is Elvis still with us?

And this stuff about the world being round?? Surely you don't buy that big lie!
quote:
Originally posted by ferrellj:
Good point, I overlooked fraction and thought it was portion. I will add my own statement then that a signicant portion of most other sectors of the U.S. population must have been deranged in November 08. It doesn't matter at all to me if Obama is Muslim or Christian (a year later he still has not found a church) I still think he is the worst president since Woodrow Wilson.

I am happy to know he doesn't flaunt his religion and actually takes it seriously and carefully.

Considering his last experience with church, I know I personally would choose more carefully.

http://www.politico.com/news/s...409/21094_Page2.html

I would also imagine that the family might have religious leaders coming to them, much like Billy Graham visited both Bushes. There may be a religious leader to come to the family in private.

I can't imagine what kind of headache it will be when he finally does go to church. All the cameras and press and Republican critics lambasting him for the color choice of his tie or the choice of church he makes. It won't be Christian enough or Baptist enough or have enough music or the music is too loud. There are not enough classes offered for the girls to take, so they can't possibly be brought up as good Christian women.

People, seriously, worry about your own selves. You are the only person who you are accountable for anyway!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Only foolish nut jobs (like yourself) believe that hussein obama bin osama or whatever his name is, isn't a muslim. You'd just better hope no one ever performs an apnea test on you. Unlike people here, some out there may not know that you are already brain-dead.

I knew you were a bit loony, but I never realized you were THAT loony!

Was Obama born outside the U.S.A.? Are you a "birther" too?

Did NASA really get men on the moon or was all that stuff just a big fake carried out on the Arizona desert?

Is Elvis still with us?

And this stuff about the world being round?? Surely you don't buy that big lie!

And delmer dumb-butt, you are so stupid you think aborting a baby isn't murder. You are stupid enough to defend the welfare state that is destroying this country. You are stupid enough to think raising taxes on the rich won't have a devastating effect on the middle class. You are stupid enough to think we came from dust..well in your case, maybe so. You are stupid enough to think that babies should die and killers should live. You are stupid enough to think os(?)ama is a Christian. You are stupid enough to think his brother saddam hussein didn't have weapons of mass destruction. You are stupid enough to think this economic disaster is anyone's fault but obama and his henchmen.

I could go on but I don't want to bog down albert gore's internet. You probably believed that one too didn't you butturd? Have a nice day. Smiler
quote:
Originally posted by Deeka:

My, oh my... aren't you just trying so hard to be like John Stewart... bless your heart...

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.