Skip to main content

Originally Posted by semiannualchick:

1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 18, & 19 is only a few of the reasons I walked away from Christianity. The lying, cheating, pretending, & many other things going on within the church wasn't for me. I wanted honestly, realness, & compassion for others.

If Heaven really does exist, then I figure I have more of a chance of going there than those playing church.

In one post you say you are a Christian in another you say you are not a Christian. You are one confused individual.

Originally Posted by Gingee:

In one post you say you are a Christian in another you say you are not a Christian. You are one confused individual.

You are the one that's confused. Show me one post where I have ever said I'm a Christian. You can't because there isn't one & everyone on this forum will tell you the same thing.

Originally Posted by lexum:

Pup the critical thinker, best the uninformed and semi the gambler.

If you three could only live in my head a short time the scales would fall from your eyes.

I don't have scales in my eyes, I see things very clearly. And thank you ( I guess) but I don't want to live in your head. That would be to confusing.

An interesting point concerning the 20 reasons is that it mentions the Bible condemning bestiality. I usually say to each his own, but I can promise there aren't any animals out there wanting to have sex with any of us, so it wouldn't be consensual. Oh, and please stay away from any animals I now own or will own in the future. I may be provencial, but I'll gladly state on any venue that it's sick.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.