Skip to main content

Well, it is here, 2007... New Year, maybe even New beginnings for some, new resolutions for others.

But to me it is a day of Thankfulness this year, like no other. News about Gerald Ford's death, and our troops still away from home really brings reality to everyone's door.

I am thankful for the role that Ford played in our history, and my heart goes out to his family for the loss of a great man.

I am thankful that maybe this year will see more of "OUR" boys coming home to their families and loved ones.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to every one of you guys, I know I have spent the last year talking to most of you, and I appreaciate each and every one of you in your own way. Everyone here adds '****e' with their opinions, whether agreed or disagreed with...

Thanks everyone for sharing 2006 with me, and I hope and pray that your year is grand and that you get all you dream in 2007!!! Smiler

ANYONE want to share their thanks or resolutions???
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi KS: I am so thankful to God for my life daily. I am thankful that we live in a free world where we have the freedom to worship God!.I am so thankful for our soldiers, and i pray that God will keep them safe and bring them home soon. I am so thankful for my children and my Mother and Dad who are alive and healthy. I have really enjoyed being in the forums where I have met such nice people.HAPPY NEW YEAR and God Bless You All!!.
quote:
Originally posted by tiant:
K.S. I am thankful I have been truely blessed this past year.I have a wonderful son, my dad is still alive and I'm able to care for him. For 2007 all I can hope for, on a personal level, is to maintain my faith in God and give more of myself than I recieve.
Happy New Year !!!

Happy new year to you too, taint... I have three great, wonderful grown kids, all married. Four wonderful grandsons (no grandaughters, lol) and my Dad is still alive also, his health is deteriating, but he is still a huge part of my life... and mostly I thank God in Heaven for every day we all have had, that was not guaranteed us.

Hope 2007 is good to you, and to everyone who takes the time to read this!!!
quote:
Originally posted by J. C. Strange:
Hi KS: I am so thankful to God for my life daily. I am thankful that we live in a free world where we have the freedom to worship God!.I am so thankful for our soldiers, and i pray that God will keep them safe and bring them home soon. I am so thankful for my children and my Mother and Dad who are alive and healthy. I have really enjoyed being in the forums where I have met such nice people.HAPPY NEW YEAR and God Bless You All!!.

J.C. ... what a beautiful, touching comment... God Bless you and your family!!! Nice to have you on the boards also Smiler
quote:
Originally posted by pawspalace:
quote:
Originally posted by Kindred_Spirit:
No one have any Thanks or resolutions they would like to share, eh?
I give thanks for my 11 month old Granddaughter!!!!!!!!!I really thank God for putting her in my life's plan!!!!

paw....grandchildren are so totally awesome it is unbelievable!!!! You, like me are totally HOOKED! hehe
KS and Paw,

My mom has always said if she knew how much fun grandbabies were, she would have had them first!!

I have 4 wonderful kids, I'm married to my very best friend, my parents and brothers and new sisters are still around and we all actually like each other! I have so many things to be thankful for, I couldn't list all of them without going on and on... All of these things cannot be bought, they are gifts from God. He is so good!

Happy New Year!
quote:
Originally posted by mandomama:
KS and Paw,

My mom has always said if she knew how much fun grandbabies were, she would have had them first!!

I have 4 wonderful kids, I'm married to my very best friend, my parents and brothers and new sisters are still around and we all actually like each other! I have so many things to be thankful for, I couldn't list all of them without going on and on... All of these things cannot be bought, they are gifts from God. He is so good!

Happy New Year!

AMEN Mandomama... I am happy that your life is so good... Of course I wish everyone's was, but that wouldn't be realistic... But I am wishing you the Happiest!!!

I just cannot believe how swift 2006 fled us by, lol.... must be getting old!!! Big Grin

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.