Skip to main content

Unless of course you are monitoring President Obama's actions. I wonder how much each of those many trips on Air Force One he takes is costing us? There's no doubt hes been the most traveling president of any we have had and the most apologetic.

Anyway 2012 is coming and as for my part I'm looking at Newt Gingrich and hope he makes a run for it. I liked Huckabee and also Romney but my preference will be Gingrich in 2012. I also feel that Sarah will be in the mix (and due to the way the media and Democrats treat her would love to see her win) and will not be surprised if there are more candidates running for the Republican nominee than ever before. I think, as of today, the Republicans smell democrat blood in the water and feel their chances are very good. I think a very lot of that will depend upon IF the Republicans take control of the House and Senate and IF they do HOW GOOD THEY DO. That will in large part determine Obama's fate come 2012. If the Republicans take control and are able to actually do something (this time) then their chances to regain the Executive Branch will be greatly increased.

Be as the Bereans ( Acts 17:11 )

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If the republicans do what the 94 congress did it won't be worth a fiddlers ****. Now we have illegal immigration in the mix. Will the new congress have the guts to deal with that plus tax and spending reform? If history is an indicator, no. What would be wrong with a flat tax or just a sales tax? Who has the guts to do what is right? Democrats sold out to the national platform, no. Republicans wanting to stay in office, no. Term limits, term limits and term limits.
quote:
Originally posted by pineywoodscat:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
I'm down for Romney/Jindal.
Mad

That's a thought, we have to get someone in with
enough backbone to stand tall and not bending and reaching. God help us if that Village idiot is re-elected.

Unless some miracle happens to turn things around I don't think the Kenyan Klown will even run in 2012.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.