Skip to main content

*sha* You are right. That is why people go to jail in the first place.... They are typically under the influence when they commit a crime. I know, unfortunately, from experience. Kudos to the corrections officers for handling them. NOW they just need to up the ante and get the inmates and their visitors in line. Especially at Colbert County and Tuscumbia City. It is a little more difficult when dealing with the female inmates. There needs to be a female officer available at all times. The male guards cannot really touch them. They bring drugs, cigarettes, and other contraband into the jails constantly. You can practically smell the marijuana coming from CCJ. No offense to the officers, I know they do their best. Visitation provides more opportunity for inmates and visitors to smuggle items in. Parents can see and hold their child, all the while knowing who brought their children in the first place have provided their 'goodies' conveniently placed in the child's pockets, etc. I commend Muscle Shoals for their effort in keeping contraband down, especially considering they only have one female guard. Lauderdale County as well. It is almost impossible(with the exception of trustees) to bring in contraband, and at LCDC, they will charge people. They are in jail. They are not their to live their life as they do on the streets...

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.