Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It really sucks that we cannot let our kids out to play because of scum like this. My 15 year old does not get why I will not let her out of site from the house without me around. Since our judicial system will not do enough to keep these types locked up, we have to keep our younger children locked up inside. Seems odd that we have to take freedom from our kids so that the predetors can be free. My younger children are not allowed outside unless I am with them because of crap like this.
Child predetors should be at the least locked up for life with no chance to ever hurt another child. Screw this crap of rehabilitating them, either lock them up forever or make it a capital crime.
quote:
Originally posted by BFred07:
It really sucks that we cannot let our kids out to play because of scum like this. My 15 year old does not get why I will not let her out of site from the house without me around. Since our judicial system will not do enough to keep these types locked up, we have to keep our younger children locked up inside. Seems odd that we have to take freedom from our kids so that the predetors can be free. My younger children are not allowed outside unless I am with them because of crap like this.
Child predetors should be at the least locked up for life with no chance to ever hurt another child. Screw this crap of rehabilitating them, either lock them up forever or make it a capital crime.

i know what you mean, i'm constantly counseling my gorgeous little 20 year old daughter about the dangers out there, i mean remember just a couple weeks ago two guys tried to abduct/rape a young girl in broad daylight at books-a-million.
quote:
Originally posted by greenhill mom:
So glad she's found.

I've been wondering why 4 and 5 year old kids were without supervision? That is VERY young.

onepatriot--was this almost abduction in Florence? Why wasn't it in the news?

yes it was the florence books-a million, happened about 7pm as i recall i'll post the link below btw, good to talk to a fellow Greenhill resident, i was born and raised here.

http://www.timesdaily.com/arti...00608/news/100609815
Last edited by onepatriot7

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.