Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I love to sleep when its raining but it sure has a way of messing up entertainment plans. We need BG to his weather bug to see if this is going to continue into the evening. Geddon is heading to Texas, early tomorrow morning, for two weeks, so we were hoping to get a date night tonight and maybe just head downtown. I hate walking in cold drizzly rain though.
quote:
Originally posted by storm warning:
I love to sleep when its raining but it sure has a way of messing up entertainment plans. We need BG to his weather bug to see if this is going to continue into the evening. Geddon is heading to Texas, early tomorrow morning, for two weeks, so we were hoping to get a date night tonight and maybe just head downtown. I hate walking in cold drizzly rain though.

Where y'all headed? Maybe a bunch of us could get together somewhere. One of my friends will be a noob at First Friday and I'd love to go out and support her.
quote:
Originally posted by storm warning:

according to weatherbug! hahahah

50% chance of rain until about 8 then it drops to a 40% chance! not too bad! i would say it will be a cool, breezy evening! just right for a stroll down court street! Big Grin
Lots of artsy type people show up and set up booths to display their talents and some of the local business stay open later for people to shop. Court Street is the main area. They usually have live music down the cobblestone street. Pretty neat set up and good for the down town. You should check it out. Its called First Friday for most obvious of reasons - they do it on the first Friday of each month.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.