Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Good day to you all! I'm having a serious battle with some teeny tiny little ants that invaded the kids rooms in the night. ( No food/drinks allowed in the bedrooms so I dont know what the ants are after) I HATE BUGS. If I see one in this house I freak the freak OUT! I am now armed with two brands of liquid bait and a can of spray! Be glad you're not an ant. Today would be your day to go to that big ant farm in the sky!
quote:
Originally posted by SaltyDog:
Good day to you all! I'm having a serious battle with some teeny tiny little ants that invaded the kids rooms in the night. ( No food/drinks allowed in the bedrooms so I dont know what the ants are after) I HATE BUGS. If I see one in this house I freak the freak OUT! I am now armed with two brands of liquid bait and a can of spray! Be glad you're not an ant. Today would be your day to go to that big ant farm in the sky!

those timey ants are often sweet eating ants and terro ant killer works great for them , its pricey though good luck with your mass murder
Thought you all would like to know that the ants are walking right past the HotShot baits to the Terro baits and there is standing room only in there (you can see into them)! I've been lying on the floor watching them. There's a line going back and forth to one spot in the wall. What hard little workers. Almost makes me feel a little guilty. NOT! Big Grin Now, if only it kills them!
quote:
Originally posted by SaltyDog:
Thought you all would like to know that the ants are walking right past the HotShot baits to the Terro baits and there is standing room only in there (you can see into them)! I've been lying on the floor watching them. There's a line going back and forth to one spot in the wall. What hard little workers. Almost makes me feel a little guilty. NOT! Big Grin Now, if only it kills them!

I love to watch ants, when they're not being too invasive.
I once spent almost half an hour watching four of them drag a small piece of macaroni and cheese across the floor. I even propped the screen door open for them so they could get it outside...lol
My entire yard is infested with ants, every size and color. I have poisoned, but they come back. Last weekend we dug up a section and planted squash and cucumbers. The next day when I went out to water them, two groups of ants were in that fresh soil, and each group had an earthworm carrying it off. I thought, dang, what's the point...they will eat the roots of my plants! Viscious little buggers! Eeker

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.