Skip to main content

Good morning folks.

hope today is a nice day, but i think it's gonna rain! Smiler

BLACKFOOT - TRAIN,TRAIN

Today
Becoming mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely...mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Light winds. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Tonight
Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows around 70. Light winds. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Kindred:
quote:
Originally posted by ShoalCreekHousewife:
Good morning. Where is Basement oh yes, she has changed to Fred G. Sanford now. So transparent. Cheap.

Bingo!!! You just told who you are, SWEEEEEEET!!! Smiler

Anyway, good morning friends!!! Smiler

Who won the pool on that one? Wink

Good evening, everyone!
Evenin Folks!So what can i talk about tonight..Hmmm..Let`s see..Wait a minute...This hasn`t happened in a while...Hey everybody it`s Basement Cat...Yes..Yes..By the way she is talking to me telepathically....Yes...No I`e never been abducted by aliens..At least I don`t remember being abducted by aliens..Well there was this one time when....No...No...Oh I`ve met him...sure did...we hung out in the everglades once...Well he`s kinda stinky but they don`t call him "The Skunk Ape" for nothin...Wait what was i talking about?
That`s right folks and you too can learn the mystic art of telepaticanesis by buying my new book"HEY WHAT ARE THESE VOICES INSIDE MY HEAD..OH WAIT I KNOW WHAT IT IS..IT`S SOMEONE SPEAKING TO ME TELEPATICANESISLY..HEY THAT MEANS I`M A TELEPATICALNESIS TOO!....THE GEDDON WAY"Sold at all the finer 5 family yard sales in the Quad cities region(I`m adding Florence to the mix)
quote:
Originally posted by geddon97:
I sure am.In fact he is the inspiration for my new book"HOW SNUFFY THE SKUNK APE TAUGHT ME ABOUT LIFE,LOVE,AND TICK REMOVAL..PLUS HOW TO USE GARLIC(CLOVE KIND NOT POWDER)TO KEEP THE FLEAS OFF AND KEEP YOUR FUR SOFT AND SILKY SMOOTH....THE GEDDON WAY" Sold exclusively at all participating El Gigante De Food Marketos!
But wait,.... there's more!!
quote:
Originally posted by OriginalBama:
quote:
Originally posted by geddon97:
I sure am.In fact he is the inspiration for my new book"HOW SNUFFY THE SKUNK APE TAUGHT ME ABOUT LIFE,LOVE,AND TICK REMOVAL..PLUS HOW TO USE GARLIC(CLOVE KIND NOT POWDER)TO KEEP THE FLEAS OFF AND KEEP YOUR FUR SOFT AND SILKY SMOOTH....THE GEDDON WAY" Sold exclusively at all participating El Gigante De Food Marketos!
But wait,.... there's more!!

If you are one of the first 100 callers you will get your very own copy of Slim Whitman singing his soon-to-be-famous ode to lonely women, "I Wouldn't Take You To A Dog Fight Even If I Thought You Could Win"

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.