Skip to main content

Pigeon Forge, Tn.  has a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater & we’ve been to several of the shows. They’re not  fundraisers,  just a nice theater with a comedy show that involves the audience & a nice dinner.

But the price was far from $100. I realize it’s for a good cause but $100.00? Do you plan to attend?

“Tickets are $100 a person or $800 for a table of eight”

http://www.timesdaily.com/life...be-deee35ee9e0e.html

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by semiannualchick:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hooberbloob:

The venue is George's, a high dollar place to begin with.

_____

Doesn't matter where the venue is, $800.00 per person is a lot of money.

I've had a meal at George's a couple of times, I don't see it as a high dollar place at all.

+++

Semi, hon,

It's $100 per person.  It's $800 for a table of 8.  That's $100 per person.  About what you would expect to pay out the door for a DU banquet.

I do it all the time.    I have to take a calculator when I buy groceries.

I've had a meal at George's a couple of times, I don't see it as a high dollar place at all.

+++ 

Originally Posted by budsfarm:

Semi, hon, 

It's $100 per person.  It's $800 for a table of 8.  That's $100 per person.  About what you would expect to pay out the door for a DU banquet. 

I do it all the time.    I have to take a calculator when I buy groceries.

_______

Thank you for calling that to my attention. I meant $100, there were 800 things going on in my brain at the same time.   

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooberbloob:

The venue is George's, a high dollar place to begin with.

_____

Anything north of $40 per meal is high dollar for me.  I've got hobbies I'd rather be spending the money on.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.