Skip to main content

good morning everyone. TGIF!!!! man what a week. i wonder if the moderators had a good vacation? hahahahaha! Wink
i have too much work today for a friday. hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend.

Pink-Fun House

Today
Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. Light winds.

Tonight
Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 60s. Light winds.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by TheBumble:
good morning everyone. TGIF!!!! man what a week. i wonder if the moderators had a good vacation? hahahahaha! Wink
i have too much work today for a friday. hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend.

Pink-Fun House
Today
Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. Light winds.

Tonight
Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 60s. Light winds.

I hope the mods had as much fun as you had when you made fun of that kid.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Appalachian American:
Good Morning! How's the boys this morning TB Big Grin

good morning everyone from the boys!
they are a little sore from all the scratching! Big Grin

<giggle>... i now have Connie Francis in my head singing "Where the boys are."

Good morning, all you nice people! Big Grin
TG, TG, TG IF!
quote:
i don't' think they had as much fun as i did laughing at a topic dedicated to my "parts"! i must be the first person in history to have a topic on the Local Newspaper Forum dedicated to my "parts". watching you TROLLS out your personal agenda and look like idiots was fun too. Big Grin

Looks like Hoss wrote this for you , she's the only one that cant capitalize an i ( I ) Big Grin

You trolls have the " personal agenda " You are so easy to read . Razzer
quote:
Originally posted by jenniejo:
quote:
i don't' think they had as much fun as i did laughing at a topic dedicated to my "parts"! i must be the first person in history to have a topic on the Local Newspaper Forum dedicated to my "parts". watching you TROLLS out your personal agenda and look like idiots was fun too. Big Grin

Looks like Hoss wrote this for you , she's the only one that cant capitalize an i ( I ) Big Grin

You trolls have the " personal agenda " You are so easy to read . Razzer

yep, she wrote the post. she has been writing my posts since the first day i signed on. it's easy to see. just go back and look at my first post. Roll Eyes
quote:
Originally posted by iam4everalive:
Good morning. I can't wait to grow up and become and old bitty who has all the time in the world to sit around, gossip and generally stir it up like most of the posters around here! Yippee!

Anyone for a game of Russian Roulette?

Its shows , thats why you are here now. Pot meet Kettle Razzer
I'm here because this is cheaper entertainment than cable. Laughable and loathsome that adults act like this.

Seems you're here because you have some sort of playground-type crush on The Bumble over there. Talking about his genitals, publicly giving him a hard time because you secretly harbor a crush on him - why don't you two just go on a date, sleep with each other and get it over with already? LMAO
quote:
don't worry K, i'll come over to your "filthy house" and do it for you so you don't miss me! Big Grin

WAIT!!!! You got to give me some time to go make it more filthy and make sure I can find some ciggie butts to throw around since they are all outside, but no worries, I think I can make it work!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.