Skip to main content

good morning.
i can't believe it's monday! ugh! i hate mondays! hahahaha! i saw BC this weekend and had a wonderful meal with some good friends. the bowling alley is so much fun! hahahahaha!

Kenny Chesney - The Good Stuff

Today
Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs 85 to 90. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Tonight
Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Southeast winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 50 percent.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello all! Back from Vacation and boy I could use another week...I'm glad I stopped checking in last week -- looks like the psychos came out of the woodwork over something that in the context of the conversation was nothing more than a "your mama" joke...anyway, here's hoping for a better week this week!

Just remember -- DON'T FEED THE HATERS!!! That is what they thrive on -- stop it!!! Right now!!! Or I'll send you to the corner!!! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by LucyWillTell:
quote:
Originally posted by TheBumble:
good morning.
i can't believe it's monday! ugh! i hate mondays! hahahaha! i saw BC this weekend and had a wonderful meal with some good friends. the bowling alley is so much fun! hahahahaha!

Kenny Chesney - The Good Stuff

Today
Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs 85 to 90. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Tonight
Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Southeast winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 50 percent.

You made a bad mistake this morning, Greg.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.