Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by The Bumble:
good morning forumites.....
(even the ones i don't frequent, but i get copy/pasted to anyway! Big Grin )

Today
Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight
Clear. Lows in the lower 50s. North winds around 10 mph.

The copy and paste is being done by debrasays, she always loves to imitate other people. Their forum is not doing good so they make up names to post under to make it look like people are there. Wink
quote:

Today
Tonight

I'd say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but in their case it's obviously just the sincerest form of obsession. Geez! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Buttercup:
quote:

Today
Tonight

I'd say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but in their case it's obviously just the sincerest form of obsession. Geez! Big Grin

It could be, yea it might be, that Bumble, deep down inside, just wants to be a normal guy. He just might be having black sheep withdrawal symptoms.
Keep up the posting Bumble.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jugflier:

It could be, yea it might be, that Bumble, deep down inside, just wants to be a normal guy. He just might be having black sheep withdrawal symptoms.

dude, you should know, i started the group!
(and i love me some buttercup!) Big Grin

Your secret is safe with me.
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh, it's no secret! You know what he means by "group" don't you?

Speaking of, are we still on for Friday night, Bumble? Could you at least be courteous enough to change the sheets this time? Geez! Big Grin
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Speaking of, are we still on for Friday night, Bumble? Could you at least be courteous enough to change the sheets this time? Geez! Big Grin

A text book example of why no one wants anything to do with you guys. You have no class, no respect for anyone( not even each other), and most people are repulsed by the filth.
People are leaving the Black sheep everyday because of this stuff. you wouldn't believe the number of people who have called me to tell me of their involvement, and telling me their getting out. I recieved just such a call yesterday.
quote:
quote:

i put on new flannel sheets just for you, sweetness! (it's gonna be cold this weekend! Wink )

Oh, I can't wait! But I was never worried about getting cold with so many people to keep me warm. I love group love!
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

A text book example of why no one wants anything to do with you guys. You have no class, no respect for anyone( not even each other), and most people are repulsed by the filth.
People are leaving the Black sheep everyday because of this stuff. you wouldn't believe the number of people who have called me to tell me of their involvement, and telling me their getting out. I recieved just such a call yesterday.

I wouldn't be so quick to be pious if I were you, Juggie.

I know for a fact that some currently married "southern smudge" members were married to other people when they hooked up and eventually got married to each other. I'm not sure if that makes Jesus very happy.

Hello, kettle? Pot calling.

And you're telling me I have no class or respect for anyone? At least I know I was joking with Bumble and, as predicted, you took the bait.

And at least I'm honest and I'm not a hypocrite. You should investigate the members of your own silly forum before pointing fingers at us!
quote:
And you're telling me I have no class or respect for anyone? At least I know I was joking with Bumble and, as predicted, you took the bait.

Classless joking. No matter how hard I try have good repore' with you guys this is the kind of thing you always delve into. It's like you revel in being perverse.

quote:
And at least I'm honest and I'm not a hypocrite. You should investigate the members of your own silly forum before pointing fingers at us!

I don't have a silly form. I am a member of several forums. I like to hang out where people know how to act at least halfway decently.
This why I don't post in your silly BS threads in these forum. There are ten thousan registered users on TDF and you guys ellicit 5 to 8 responsed in your threads and sometimes more than one by the same member.
You guys are not winning any popularity contest.

Add Reply

Untitled Document
Link copied to your clipboard.