I believe Christian are "beating a dead horse" when it comes to anything that athiests claim to be offended at. Whether something is "The Law" has nothing to do with their agenda. They simply want something to complain about and want Christians to be as miserable as they are. They have no God they can turn to as Christians do. So they "Trash" talk anything Christians have to say whether it makes any sinse or not. Christians should not continue to try to reason with those who "Choose" to turn their back on God. They have heard the "Word" and they have made their choice. If in the future they wish to get closer to God then we as Christians will be more than willing to help them along.

Original Post
Originally Posted by Gingee:

I believe Christian are "beating a dead horse" when it comes to anything that athiests claim to be offended at. Whether something is "The Law" has nothing to do with their agenda. They simply want something to complain about and want Christians to be as miserable as they are. They have no God they can turn to as Christians do. So they "Trash" talk anything Christians have to say whether it makes any sinse or not. Christians should not continue to try to reason with those who "Choose" to turn their back on God. They have heard the "Word" and they have made their choice. If in the future they wish to get closer to God then we as Christians will be more than willing to help them along.

Another idiotic post, unencumbered by the thought process.

Originally Posted by Gingee:

I believe Christian are "beating a dead horse" when it comes to anything that athiests claim to be offended at. Whether something is "The Law" has nothing to do with their agenda. They simply want something to complain about and want Christians to be as miserable as they are. They have no God they can turn to as Christians do. So they "Trash" talk anything Christians have to say whether it makes any sinse or not. Christians should not continue to try to reason with those who "Choose" to turn their back on God. They have heard the "Word" and they have made their choice. If in the future they wish to get closer to God then we as Christians will be more than willing to help them along.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So you're peeved that you can't break the law in your god's name? Can I break the laws I don't like? How do you figure atheists are miserable? Seems to me it's the majority of christans that are always whining and crying and wanting to pray at the drop of a hat. Are you that afraid of living your life? That makes no sense to me. What "word" have we heard? All I hear are christians saying constantly they are reading the bible, studying the bible, talking about the bible. Why is the bible so hard for you to  understand and how can any of you claim to know how to "help others along" when you all admit you have no idea what it means yourself? Your entire post is just more christian "trash talk".

I think you you show your misery in your reply. Go back and read your reply. I am certainly not afraid of living my life, I really don't have much choice. I am sure aware that it will end one day and I pray everyday that I am prepared. I have read many of your posts and I believe that you have not completely turned your back to God. I believe that you have had something happen in your life that has caused you to turn away from God. As for not understanding the Bible, there was a time in my life not too long ago that I did not understand the Bible when I read it. But as I continued to try to get closer to God I began to pray before I read his Word and asking Him to give me wisdom and understanding. After I did this I could read the Bible and God opened my mind to what He was telling me. You can try praying before you read the Bible and God may open your mind to His word.

I will say again that there is definetly bitterness in your reply and whether you get help from God or not it's something you need to address.

Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
Originally Posted by Gingee:

I believe Christian are "beating a dead horse" when it comes to anything that athiests claim to be offended at. Whether something is "The Law" has nothing to do with their agenda. They simply want something to complain about and want Christians to be as miserable as they are. They have no God they can turn to as Christians do. So they "Trash" talk anything Christians have to say whether it makes any sinse or not. Christians should not continue to try to reason with those who "Choose" to turn their back on God. They have heard the "Word" and they have made their choice. If in the future they wish to get closer to God then we as Christians will be more than willing to help them along.

Another idiotic post, unencumbered by the thought process.

==============================================

jimih, you are just jealous you are NOT in a relationship with the HIGHER POWER.

Originally Posted by Gingee:

I think you you show your misery in your reply. Go back and read your reply. I am certainly not afraid of living my life, I really don't have much choice. I am sure aware that it will end one day and I pray everyday that I am prepared. I have read many of your posts and I believe that you have not completely turned your back to God. I believe that you have had something happen in your life that has caused you to turn away from God. As for not understanding the Bible, there was a time in my life not too long ago that I did not understand the Bible when I read it. But as I continued to try to get closer to God I began to pray before I read his Word and asking Him to give me wisdom and understanding. After I did this I could read the Bible and God opened my mind to what He was telling me. You can try praying before you read the Bible and God may open your mind to His word.

I will say again that there is definetly bitterness in your reply and whether you get help from God or not it's something you need to address.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Straight out of the christian's "use this to argue with an atheist" handbook. When all else fails call them bitter. That is about as worn out as the race card. No thanks on the "praying" to a mythical being thing, and I have to say, it doesn't seem to have helped you find peace. Maybe you should give atheism a try. You'd be less hatefilled and bitter and it's simple to understand. There are no gods, so stop attacking and oppressing others in that god's name. You choose to see bitterness in the atheists replies because you can't defend your beliefs against the common sense we post, and deep inside you are thinking we're right. I think if you were a real christian you'd be over on that facebook page and other places where your brethern are spewing their vile against others and try to get them some help. Why aren't you doing that? BECAUSE it is like I said, you are the hatefilled bitter ones and you don't care who is attacked as long as it isn't you. You "pray that you are prepared"? Goodness man, what else do you think that god of yours wants you to do? Would you sacrifice your family if you thought your god wanted that?

I don't have to read it again, I posted it. You claim bitterness because you can't take it. It's just common sense and you want to fight against that. Why aren't you happy? Why can't you answer questions? Why do you have to run behind that standard response "you're bitter" to keep from answering questions? I've ask you quite a few and just like bill, you'd rather call names than answer. Who does that make the bitter one?? One thing about atheists that I've seen, when you ask them a question they at least try to answer it. You might not like the answer but at least they/I don't run from it yelling "you're just bitter" because someone ask.

Originally Posted by Gingee:

I believe Christian are "beating a dead horse" when it comes to anything that athiests claim to be offended at. Whether something is "The Law" has nothing to do with their agenda. They simply want something to complain about and want Christians to be as miserable as they are. They have no God they can turn to as Christians do. So they "Trash" talk anything Christians have to say whether it makes any sinse or not. Christians should not continue to try to reason with those who "Choose" to turn their back on God. They have heard the "Word" and they have made their choice. If in the future they wish to get closer to God then we as Christians will be more than willing to help them along.

ROFLMMFAO!!!!

 

Puhleeze!! 

*wiping screen* 

No, wait.............LMAO!!!

 

I'm not the least bit bitter.     In fact, I'm having fun with this.

 

You're hardly the first god-zombie to come up with that theory.  It's straight outta the fundy playbook-and it's totally lame.

 

Back home we had a perfect description for back'erds, ig'nant people that think like that.

 

It described a state of mind that was even worse than 'stoopid.'

 

We called 'em 'f#%&in'  DUMB.'

 

But "sinse" I'm sure you're college educated like everybody else around here-I'll make an exception.   Just this once.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hang in there Gingee.  If by beating a dead horse you mean ineffectual in our efforts or what is said you may ultimately be right but then as Christians we speak, openly, and voice our beliefs not to accomplish things in and of ourselves but in hopes that potentially God's Holy Spirit can effectively use us or something we say for God's benefit and His ultimate Will.  

 

Please realize that as Christians we often take for granted, or fail to realize, that those who decry God and claim there is no God have no real sense of God in the way you, I, and other Christians do.  They do not know and experience God's Holy Spirit within their very bodies dwelling and ministering unto them confirming unto them that not only that God is real but that our salvation is real.  We all (believers and non-believers) have exactly the same emotions or are capable of them and we can understand that the responses of some are straight out of the flesh.  For them to say, dogmatically, there is no God is a valid statement, at least for them, because they know not God nor God's Holy Spirit so why would they believe.  I do thought Believe God will or has approached them via His Holy Spirit and although we may never know who God approaches or when that isn't for us to know. You also, I'm sure, take into consideration that many are also per-biased prejudiced against Christians or anything to do with Christianity and thus you are judged not on your own merits or what you say but because of what you believe in being different and adverse to what they believe.

 

As for the "hate" feelings non-believers try and saddle us with, they get that from the threat of Hell and ****ation that they hear preached so much.  They like to say if God exist then He is full of Hate because He would send someone to Hell for eternity.  They fail to understand and realize that God is JUST and abides by that which has been determined long before man, that is the verdict upon Sin itself.  They don't see God as a Loving God who came down unto man, from a Spiritual world into the Physical World/Realm as the man Jesus Christ (God in Human Flesh) in order just to provide a perfect sacrifice by His Death so that the ultimate Judgment upon Sin and sinfulness can be avoided.  A hateful God would never do such but a infinite Loving God did.  This though is beyond (at least at this point) their understanding and comprehension.  You may not have said that to anyone but with many it's guilt by association.  As for being a Christian it all comes with taking up the name of Christ and instead of feeling our efforts and post ineffectual we should cherish the demeaning words and ridicule knowing that the same was endured and experienced by Christ Himself and those followers afterwards. 

 

PS> Non-Germain to the topic I love the avatar you used.  I had a Maine Coon kitty that was almost the spitting image of the one in your avatar/icon.  Sadly she stopped coming home one day and I haven't seen her in such a very long time.  She was the most loving cat but wanted to be free and outside so we allowed that to happen and eventually either someone decided to cat-nap her or she fell prey to some of the coyotes or other aggressive animals in the area.  

Gingee, we’ve got your back don’t let these primates scare you off.

They are just a group of ole whittlers bumping their gums……….and that affected boy of theirs jimmi they keep sending around in the crowd kicking shins. You handle them very well.

Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
I doesn't get any loonier than this!

Jimi,   do you have a Patent or more appropriate a Copywrite on these replies?   I mean the bulk of your responses are just copies of most anything you have ever said, under any subject or topic.  You may never type a single word but rather just cut and paste from a select few canned responses you seem to use across the Forums.  I'm surprised you aren't out at some of the "Occupy" movements that are around for they obviously are very much like yourself, politically and in other aspects.  At times it just makes one wonder if your vocabulary is just grossly insufficient or you decided you accumulated all the vocabulary you would need from the insults you overheard on Grade School grounds?

 

Jimi has merely lost all patience with the dolts that infiltrate this forum.

Its easy to do when dealing with people that dont believe facts matter. 

When people believe that an invisible man in the sky is responsible for their existence, how can you deal with such people in a rational manner???

Originally Posted by Mr.Dittohead:

Jimi has merely lost all patience with the dolts that infiltrate this forum.

Its easy to do when dealing with people that dont believe facts matter. 

When people believe that an invisible man in the sky is responsible for their existence, how can you deal with such people in a rational manner???

_______________________________________________

 

It’s time you look at the man in the White House.

He said,
“God wants policymakers to get busy and create more jobs.”

WOW Really?

Skippy

 

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×