Skip to main content

Hi to my Praying Friends,

Last Thursday, I asked you to pray for 2 year old Edley Lattimore who was having open heart surgery at Children's Hospital in Detroit.  He came through the surgery and seemed to be doing fine.  But, as you can see from the e-mail below, he has developed a problem.

Please keep this child, his doctors, and his family in your prayers.

Thank you and God bless,

Bill   

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Subject:  Little Edley    Date:  Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:31:40 -0700

From:  Nancy     To:  Bill Gray   

Hello Bill.  Just wanted to let  you know that our little man has had a setback.  His placelets are pretty low and his blood is not  clotting properly.  They gave him a transfusion this afternoon, so it is wait and see.  The doctors said they might have to operate  again and check the artery they repaired if things don't improve.  We are uneasy, but know that he is in God's hands.

Nancy

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note:  I have posted this for those who believe in God and believe in prayer.  For our detractors, don't bother -- for after those who care have been notified -- I am going to delete this discussion.  God bless, Bill

 

Good Friends Are Like Stars

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Good Friends Are Like Stars
Original Post
Originally Posted by Unobtanium:

And, once again, pairing your prayer with an actual donation not only has the potential of actually helping this child but will ease the pain of other children as well.

 

You can send as little as ONE PENNY while will accomplish infinitely more than a thousand prayers. 


http://www.chmfoundation.org/donation

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've never wished Hell for any one because I can't imagine the horror

and pain, uno, why do you keep wishing for it?

.

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

Hi to my Praying Friends,

Note:  I have posted this for those who believe in God and believe in prayer.  For our detractors, don't bother -- for after those who care have been notified -- I am going to delete this discussion.  
Bill

**************************************************

Maybe I missed something but please show me where any non-believer wished death upon this child???

I lived the ordeal of losing a child I gave birth to that God killed when my child was 12 years old.

Why would I wish that upon any parent or child? (which I did not.)

If you hate us non-believers so bad, & fear we may post in this topic, why not send a PM to the Christians here that you love so much, but continue to ridicule & put down?

 

Ok, you can delete this topic now.


Originally Posted by semiannualchick:
Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

Hi to my Praying Friends,

Note:  I have posted this for those who believe in God and believe in prayer.  For our detractors, don't bother -- for after those who care have been notified -- I am going to delete this discussion.  
Bill

**************************************************

Maybe I missed something but please show me where any non-believer wished death upon this child???

I lived the ordeal of losing a child I gave birth to that God killed when my child was 12 years old.

Why would I wish that upon any parent or child? (which I did not.)

If you hate us non-believers so bad, & fear we may post in this topic, why not send a PM to the Christians here that you love so much, but continue to ridicule & put down?

 

Ok, you can delete this topic now.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

semi, define what uno is doing at the expense of the child.

 

.


 

Originally Posted by INVICTUS:
semi, define what uno is doing at the expense of the child.
**************************************

 Bill posted:

For our detractors, don't bother -- for after those who care have been notified.

 

If Uno wished death upon that child, I didn't see it but I can't see anyone wishing such a thing.

As for his talk of donations, I can't speak for Uno. I myself, mentioned St. Jude in the other topic as a good place to support but it wasn't meant as anything against Little Edley.

 

Bill asked that his "detractors" not bother replying & I find that a mean thing for him to do. I wished that child good health from the beginning but because Bill considers me trash not worth stepping on, he let me know my well wishes wasn't wanted, & that I cared nothing for that child.

 

Just because I have questions, & refuse to wear the Christian hat, doesn't mean that I don't have a heart.

Originally Posted by b50m:

I lived the ordeal of losing a child I gave birth to that God killed when my child was 12 years old.

 

How do you determine God killed your child Semi?

**************************************

b, hundred's of people, myself included, stood on the Word, believing prayers would be answered for my child to live. If God chose to ignore those prayers, who killed him?

Originally Posted by Unobtanium:

And, once again, pairing your prayer with an actual donation not only has the potential of actually helping this child but will ease the pain of other children as well.

You can send as little as ONE PENNY while will accomplish infinitely more than a thousand prayers.

********************************************

Uno, you've been very kind to me in your PM, & I understand the importance of donations for research to help any disease that strikes a child. I respectfully ask that you please let these people know that you do not wish any ill will for this child.

Originally Posted by semiannualchick:
. I respectfully ask that you please let these people know that you do not wish any ill will for this child.

----

Honestly, Semi, I could not care less what these fake Christians think of me or my intentions.  I think you and I and a few other rational folks know who the "real deals" are here.

 

Peace be with you.

And whether we send money, healing energy, good thoughts, or good wishes why would it matter as long as our intent was positive for the child?  Wouldn't all good wishes of any kind be welcome?  

 

I'm sure we all wish him the best.  This can simply be a call for positive thoughts/prayers/donations/energy or whatever good stuff we have to send.  It doesn't have to be anything else

Originally Posted by semiannualchick:
Originally Posted by INVICTUS:
semi, define what uno is doing at the expense of the child.
**************************************

 Bill posted:

For our detractors, don't bother -- for after those who care have been notified.

  

Just because I have questions, & refuse to wear the Christian hat, doesn't mean that I don't have a heart.

----------------------------------------
semi, don't let Billie get to you, uno didn't do anything to the child.

(that we know of) Why don't you start a new thread for Little Edley.

Thats better for the child anyway.

 

.

 

Add Reply

Post

Untitled Document
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×