quote:    Originally Posted by FirenzeVeritas:
quote: Originally Posted by b50m:

You're barking up the wrong tree.  I would not have let you in, in the first place.  Joy is the nice one.

Whoa!  I missed something.  Joy told me she was giving everyone three strikes. Has Deep Dot/Rram/buffalo/vapid crusader already used them all up?

Hi Firenze,

 

I was not allowed to enter into their sacred domain either.  I looked all over the place and could not find a single warning against being a Conservative Christian.  Yet, when I asked to be allowed to register -- total silence.   So, I just assume it is an Exclusive Club for liberals and their Friends.  No great loss.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Bill, I don't believe that is what Joy intended. I will talk with her. There is no reason that you...or anyone else...should not be allowed to register. I'm sure you can expect some stinging retorts at any forum where one is allowed to express their opinion, but no one will be banned except for bad behavior.

 

If it helps, when I first registered, I couldn't get in, and Joy had to do some hoodoo to get it to take me.

Hey Y'all,

 

Deep declares, "Crusty, I'm smarter than the average bear, but Christianity and Islam are religions of hatred and bigotry."

 

First, he should not be insulting his distant bear ancestors.  I have seen some pretty smart bears.

 

But, rather than get into the middle of a long running "spitting contest" -- I have chosen to answer his erroneously blind statement in a new discussion.  Take a look at "Behind Door One, Happiness -- Behind Door Two, Destruction!"   

 

Of course, Jennifer will get her hackles up, declaring, "No, thank you!  I will stay here!"    

 

Okay, not a problem.  We will struggle along without her insightful input.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Thank you to my most earnest, most loyal FAN -- JENNIFER!   But, really, Jennifer -- I do not deserve such high praise and devotion.

 

One thing I can always count on is my Favorite FAN always being the first to applaud when I speak.  Thank you, Jennifer.  You truly are an inspiration!  It is always such a thrill to know that when I post -- within one nanosecond -- my greatest FAN will respond.   What a blessing you are to me.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Looks like telling time is one more thing you can't do, and I've never heard you speak. You're pretty fast on the draw there yourself. One more example of your paranoia. Uh bill, look up the definition of fan, you'll find that when it comes to you I don't fit that description.

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

Thank you to my most earnest, most loyal FAN -- JENNIFER!   But, really, Jennifer -- I do not deserve such high praise and devotion.

 

One thing I can always count on is my Favorite FAN always being the first to applaud when I speak.  Thank you, Jennifer.  You truly are an inspiration!  It is always such a thrill to know that when I post -- within one nanosecond -- my greatest FAN will respond.   What a blessing you are to me.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

 

 

Throw  her another bone, Bill...she'll bark. 

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:
quote:    Originally Posted by FirenzeVeritas:
quote: Originally Posted by b50m:

You're barking up the wrong tree.  I would not have let you in, in the first place.  Joy is the nice one.

Whoa!  I missed something.  Joy told me she was giving everyone three strikes. Has Deep Dot/Rram/buffalo/vapid crusader already used them all up?

Hi Firenze,

 

I was not allowed to enter into their sacred domain either.  I looked all over the place and could not find a single warning against being a Conservative Christian.  Yet, when I asked to be allowed to register -- total silence.   So, I just assume it is an Exclusive Club for liberals and their Friends.  No great loss.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

 

I don't know how long ago that was Bill, but if you asked to join , you would have been sent a confirmation email that you had to reply to. Joy never said she saw you apply. As for it being liberals, you are so wrong. But as you did state correctly, no great loss.

 

As for ramm/buff, FV, he had about 20 chances and blew then all.

Bil the two hussies joy and lmm treated poor old buffalo like dirt. If you get to register I'll be surprised.they wouldn't want you to see how hot ended they are over there amongst the heathen men over there. Posting sex is the order of the day. You would preach to them. I'm thinking about telling joys preacher on her..he would be appalled.
Originally Posted by Rramnlimnn_TheGreat:
Bil the two hussies joy and lmm treated poor old buffalo like dirt. If you get to register I'll be surprised.they wouldn't want you to see how hot ended they are over there amongst the heathen men over there. Posting sex is the order of the day. You would preach to them. I'm thinking about telling joys preacher on her..he would be appalled.

Why don't you try telling the truth, you old pervert?  Want me to send Bill your comments and pictures that you posted? Or that you have pretended to be a black woman without friends, a les bi an with a body built like a brick 'outhouse', not the word you used, or that you lied and berated Joy, or that you got your friend EG to attack bluetick?  HMMM, what do you say?

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:
quote:    Originally Posted by FirenzeVeritas:
quote: Originally Posted by b50m:

You're barking up the wrong tree.  I would not have let you in, in the first place.  Joy is the nice one.

Whoa!  I missed something.  Joy told me she was giving everyone three strikes. Has Deep Dot/Rram/buffalo/vapid crusader already used them all up?

Hi Firenze,

 

I was not allowed to enter into their sacred domain either.  I looked all over the place and could not find a single warning against being a Conservative Christian.  Yet, when I asked to be allowed to register -- total silence.   So, I just assume it is an Exclusive Club for liberals and their Friends.  No great loss.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Hi, Bill.  I would never exclude you.  I am so sorry that you thought that.  I wish you had sent me an email.  I would have made sure it was handled.  I originally had it set to automatic.  After registering, all you had to do was click the "ON" button at the top and sign in to post.  I have it viewable to all & I think this threw some folks off; they thought they were already signed in.  Now it's set where you click on a link in the automatic email sent to the member's email address.  I'm not sure which way it was set when you registered.  I've never had it set to where I had to choose whether or not to let someone in because all are welcome there.

 

Since Buff chose to bring this up....I did not exclude Buff, welcomed him as a matter of fact.  He was given numerous warnings.  I even said I was logging out and hoped he'd have anything deleted that might get him banned when I returned, but he instead chose to make matters worse.  This left me with no choice but to do exactly as I said I'd do if he did not stop breaking the few simple rules we have there.  His own actions, for which he alone is responsible, got him banned.  I would have preferred he do the adult thing and simply treat others with the same respect he would like to be treated.

Ram, to be quite frank, your rep precedes you.  TVT members, who have read what you regularly post here, will not take anything you say about me seriously.

 

The Alabamian has always been and still is open for anyone to view.

I told you Joy was the nice one ramm/buff/deepfat/peter/buffpups's/redbone.....

 

For a so-called Christian MAN to pretend to be a 'les b i an' woman on a forum just to sneak in says a lot about your lack of moral character.

 

As i have said before, you are a sick perverted old man. All those comments are saved at the forum. They will stay at that forum.

I don't play your childish games, rram.  For the benefit of anyone who runs across this and are sincere in wanting an answer to that question...if you are a Christian, you know you can find the answer to that in scripture.  If you are not a Christian, IMO, the wisdom you will find in scripture is still the best answer to that.  Search here... http://www.blueletterbible.org/

 

Peace out. 

Originally Posted by Rramnlimnn_TheGreat:
Bil the two hussies joy and lmm treated poor old buffalo like dirt. If you get to register I'll be surprised.they wouldn't want you to see how hot ended they are over there amongst the heathen men over there. Posting sex is the order of the day. You would preach to them. I'm thinking about telling joys preacher on her..he would be appalled.

I don't know if you're mentally ill or on some really hard drugs or what--and I don't care. I can understand why anyone would be an atheist if you were the only Christian they ever met.

 

You've killed cats, you've called people who once were your friends: *******s, *****s, old bats, dirty in need or a bath and/or a douche, consorted with people who are scam artists, and in general denigrated anyone who seems to have a life. Yes, you've made some friends with money, but how did they get it? I think I can speak for Joy, lmm, Maxine, and others when I say we'd rather eat bread and drink water than commit the crimes your "gracious friend" has.

 

No sane person needs your friendship to make their life complete, much less Joy, lmm, or me. My friend Vick says people always show their true colors by their friendships. At this count, you've libeled (and I infer hurt) Joy beyond words at least three times--that I know of.

 

Please go away...and don't come back.

 

Now, if there should be any out there who have a larger vocabulary of certain words that they can identify rram with, please do so.

Just to save that he admitted it was him.

Originally Posted by Rramnlimnn_TheGreat:
yeah lmm I had some thoughts when I saw how you and joy came on the the lesabeem. Don't deny you flirted with her. That's when joys old man signed on.lol
Originally Posted by FirenzeVeritas:
 

people always show their true colors by their friendships.

 

******************************************************************************************

 

Yep, & sometimes they hide those true colors. Pretending to be a friend when they really aren't, just waiting for the right time to use their knife.

 

[quote]  Originally Posted by _Joy_:
Hi, Bill.  I would never exclude you.  I am so sorry that you thought that.  I wish you had sent me an email.  I would have made sure it was handled.  I originally had it set to automatic.  After registering, all you had to do was click the "ON" button at the top and sign in to post.  I have it viewable to all & I think this threw some folks off; they thought they were already signed in.  Now it's set where you click on a link in the automatic email sent to the member's email address.  I'm not sure which way it was set when you registered.  I've never had it set to where I had to choose whether or not to let someone in because all are welcome there. .

Hi Joy,

 

I went to the site about a week or so ago and registered.   Then, for three or four days I looked for an e-mail for confirmation.  It never came.   You suggest that I should have sent you an e-mail.  I cannot for I do not have your e-mail address.   And, I cannot send you a PM (or Dialog) now -- because I have been blocked for a very long time (well over a year) from sending any PM to you. 

 

So, I just gave up since I have been very busy anyway.  At times I do not have time to keep up with the TD Religion Forum.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Yes fireall my clients have ben wealthy over the years as individuals or government agencies. Simply because the average person cannot afford my services., The difference between me and you is I knower my place when dealing with the wealthy. Whether they obtained it honestly our by hook and crook they probably deserved it because folks like you and I waste it or spend inwisely. I have met many persons over the years and I can spot a fake a long way off. If it ever seems I am talking down to anyone out is because I se e them as fakes. I don't hang out with my rich friends most of the time but with the common folks like myself and I communicate with them much different than dashes like you. I thought yourpost was a god one and  I enjoyed reading it here in Brookwood  whileeating with rich friends.
Originally Posted by Rramnlimnn_TheGreat:
Yes fireall my clients have ben wealthy over the years as individuals or government agencies. Simply because the average person cannot afford my services., The difference between me and you is I knower my place when dealing with the wealthy. Whether they obtained it honestly our by hook and crook they probably deserved it because folks like you and I waste it or spend inwisely. I have met many persons over the years and I can spot a fake a long way off. If it ever seems I am talking down to anyone out is because I se e them as fakes. I don't hang out with my rich friends most of the time but with the common folks like myself and I communicate with them much different than dashes like you. I thought yourpost was a god one and  I enjoyed reading it here in Brookwood  whileeating with rich friends.

------------------------------------------------------

 

Pfft!

 

MY rich friends can buy and sell YOUR rich friends.

 

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

Hi Joy,

 

I went to the site about a week or so ago and registered.   Then, for three or four days I looked for an e-mail for confirmation.  It never came.   You suggest that I should have sent you an e-mail.  I cannot for I do not have your e-mail address.   And, I cannot send you a PM (or Dialog) now -- because I have been blocked for a very long time (well over a year) from sending any PM to you. 

 

So, I just gave up since I have been very busy anyway.  At times I do not have time to keep up with the TD Religion Forum.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

I activated your account from my side Bill. You should be able to log in. Check your spam folder for the activation email.  A lot of times they go there.

quote:
  Originally Posted by Rramnlimnn_TheGreat:
yeah lmm I had some thoughts when I saw how you and joy came on the the lesabeem. Don't deny you flirted with her. That's when joys old man signed on.lol 

Rram,

 

You and I do not dialogue often; but, I cannot let this pass.  There is NO REASON whatsoever to cast personal insults like this at other members or their family.  Personally, I believe you owe LMM, Joy, and Joy's husband an apology. 

 

Rram, we can, and should, have civil discussions without personal insults.   Our Forum can be constructive, effective, and lots of fun if we stick to jousting, and even sometimes agreeing, without getting nasty or personal.  

 

This is not, in any way, meant to be a slam against you -- but, only a plea for civility within our Religion Forum discussions.  Let's all have fun, sometimes learn something, and stay Friends -- to some degree.

 

God bless, have a wonderul, blessed day,

 

Bill

Thank you, b50m!  I had apparently not looked at inactive users in a long time.  I noticed three other people registered but never activated their accounts.  Their activation emails may have been zapped by their spam filters as well.  I will try emailing them & hope my emails don't get zapped.

 

Thank you, Bill, and sorry about the mix up...hope the activation fixes you up...stop by if you find time.

quote:   Originally Posted by b50m:
Originally Posted by Bill Gray:
Hi Joy,

 

I went to the site about a week or so ago and registered.   Then, for three or four days I looked for an e-mail for confirmation.  It never came.   You suggest that I should have sent you an e-mail.  I cannot for I do not have your e-mail address.   And, I cannot send you a PM (or Dialog) now -- because I have been blocked for a very long time (well over a year) from sending any PM to you. 

 

So, I just gave up since I have been very busy anyway.  At times I do not have time to keep up with the TD Religion Forum.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,   Bill

I activated your account from my side Bill. You should be able to log in. Check your spam folder for the activation email.  A lot of times they go there.  [/quote]

Hi B,

 

Thank you.  On my system, I always see what is going into the Spam folder before it goes there.  This is why I knew that the verification e-mail did not come in.  I appreciate your help.  "Now, I are one!"

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×