Skip to main content

Joy, you keep lying about me on your forum and sending b50m over here to do your dirties.

I really harbor no animosity against you and the cat atall. I love you both.

This all boils down to the one thing that bothers me most about you and what you did.

You could not stand several ladies I allowed on my forum because you really thought, I guess in your mind. you were spiritually better than them.

That is not the case Joy. Those ladies you all refer to as Hench broads are all fine Christians and beautiful ladies. They are all close friends of the beautiful and talented Monet as am I.

Now under the guise of being a high and mighty you have your forum over there made up mostly of white trash. You are swarmed and in the company of the most despicable characters you could assemble from the State Prisons and all you can do is cut me down. You need to shut that evil place down. Your sins will find you out. Your OSAS ain’t gonna get it judgment day joy so stop sending your nasties over here to blast me.

I know you see yourself over there a ‘saved women’ playing in that cesspool of BLACKSHEEP and telling your self haha I can dance with these devils and gwaaaaaaaaaaad will save me anyhow. You’re wrong.

Originally Posted by A. Robustus:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel:

I have said this before and I am going to say it again here.

 

The person behind the personas of okuok/buffalo/ramm/etc is seriously mentally ill. Everyone here should be very cautious in dealing with him. I fear for the people in his real life. He has said some very scary things on this forum and they seem to be overlooked as just kooky. No one that dedicates this much time to doing what he does here is just a little kooky. His derogatory comments to women, and his remarks about young people exposing themselves to him are not normal. I wish that TD mods would pay better attention and rid us of this danger. Its sad to say that it might take him actually acting in a violent and dangerous way for it to be taken seriously.

 

Becareful and stay clear of him. Try and ignore his comments and shut him out. Hopefully he will move on to somewhere else that he can get attention. Keep his family in your thoughts. They surely need our concern.

DA,

I've expressed similar concern for his mental health as well and have ignored his desperate attention seeking since. But due to his repeated sexual obsessions and odd sick comments on this very forum I think he could also be a menace to minors in real life. All kinds of creepy red flags are present. If anyone has actionable information about this guy that can be passed along to the proper authorities don't hold on to it.

--------------------------------------

adot you fool you give good advice I may just take it and report one of your own on this forum that you worship. It's a heart stopper. 

Originally Posted by okuok:

Joy, you keep lying about me on your forum and sending b50m over here to do your dirties.

I really harbor no animosity against you and the cat atall. I love you both.

This all boils down to the one thing that bothers me most about you and what you did.

You could not stand several ladies I allowed on my forum because you really thought, I guess in your mind. you were spiritually better than them.

That is not the case Joy. Those ladies you all refer to as Hench broads are all fine Christians and beautiful ladies. They are all close friends of the beautiful and talented Monet as am I.

Now under the guise of being a high and mighty you have your forum over there made up mostly of white trash. You are swarmed and in the company of the most despicable characters you could assemble from the State Prisons and all you can do is cut me down. You need to shut that evil place down. Your sins will find you out. Your OSAS ain’t gonna get it judgment day joy so stop sending your nasties over here to blast me.

I know you see yourself over there a ‘saved women’ playing in that cesspool of BLACKSHEEP and telling your self haha I can dance with these devils and gwaaaaaaaaaaad will save me anyhow. You’re wrong.

 

 

Let it go Ramm! Nobody is interested in your made up lies! 

Why all the hate?

Originally Posted by b50m:
 

The first act of the guilty is to accuse someone else of their crime.

---

"Projection is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people...The mind may avoid the discomfort of consciously admitting personal faults by keeping those feelings unconscious, and by redirecting libidinal satisfaction by attaching, or "projecting," those same faults onto another person or object." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Gnu [who fancies himself well employed as a wild beast who plays with crocodiles]

A room full of humanist has no concept of sanity or mental health. As they look out from their confused world they falsely assume everyone on the out side as no different as themselves, affected with no hope. You are viewed as less-than-human and there is no sympathy for you primates on the outside.

Originally Posted by okuok:

       Gnu [who fancies himself well employed as a wild beast who plays with crocodiles] A room full of humanist has no concept of sanity or mental health. As they look out from their confused world they falsely assume everyone on the out side as no different as themselves, affected with no hope. You are viewed as less-than-human and there is no sympathy for you primates on the outside.


Saved for future reference.
Yeah, it IS scary DA.

What we are witnessing here is RRAMM ramping it up a notch since he's been outed and everyone here now knows who/ what he really is and why he's here. This pattern repeats itself quite often if you've been paying attention over the last 6 or 7 months. At this point he feels he has nothing to lose. You can expect the replies and comments he leaves from this point on to be even more vile and hate filled. This is his true self shining through all the layers of lies and deception.
Originally Posted by dark dreamer:
Yeah, it IS scary DA.

What we are witnessing here is RRAMM ramping it up a notch since he's been outed and everyone here now knows who/ what he really is and why he's here. This pattern repeats itself quite often if you've been paying attention over the last 6 or 7 months. At this point he feels he has nothing to lose. You can expect the replies and comments he leaves from this point on to be even more vile and hate filled. This is his true self shining through all the layers of lies and deception.

 

 

B, I have posted how I feel about it. I am concerned for those he comes in contact with. The way he refers to Humanists as being less than human....is scary as f@#%$. I hope that the TD admins are paying attention. 

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

It's no secret he calls atheists animals, he's posted it lately. I don't know if he's a threat but he sure is a nutcase. I don't think he has a family or any friends to interact with, because if he did they would most likely have gotten him some mental help by now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best,

 I don't know how long you have been around in the forums but I have have been here about 3 years.

i have seen this stuff going on the whole time off and on and it almost always includes the same people, with the exception that now b50m has gotten involved.

 It is the same thing, you have a group of people who go after some one and "gang" up on them, publicly villify them , then run back to their forum lairs to laugh about it. This gang of internet thugs call themselves the Black Sheep. Rammm/ magpie/ whatever he calls himself is trying to defend himself just as you or I would. Howbeit, I will admit, he some times is very clumsy at it.

Originally Posted by okuok:

Joy, you keep lying about me on your forum and sending b50m over here to do your dirties.

I really harbor no animosity against you and the cat atall. I love you both.

This all boils down to the one thing that bothers me most about you and what you did.

You could not stand several ladies I allowed on my forum because you really thought, I guess in your mind. you were spiritually better than them.

That is not the case Joy. Those ladies you all refer to as Hench broads are all fine Christians and beautiful ladies. They are all close friends of the beautiful and talented Monet as am I.

Now under the guise of being a high and mighty you have your forum over there made up mostly of white trash. You are swarmed and in the company of the most despicable characters you could assemble from the State Prisons and all you can do is cut me down. You need to shut that evil place down. Your sins will find you out. Your OSAS ain’t gonna get it judgment day joy so stop sending your nasties over here to blast me.

I know you see yourself over there a ‘saved women’ playing in that cesspool of BLACKSHEEP and telling your self haha I can dance with these devils and gwaaaaaaaaaaad will save me anyhow. You’re wrong.


 

I have never, ever referred to those women by that name.  I never had a problem with those women nor did they have a problem with me.  As I've told you repeatedly...I felt a decision made BY YOU was unfair/irrational and because I could not be associated with such a decision, asked to be removed as Admin.  I'm sorry no other woman in your life had prepared you for that by disagreeing with you and walking away.  This incident would not be a big deal to most people.  That happened YEARS ago.  It's rather sad that you cannot move on from something so insignificant.

 

To refute your latest lies, a link, forum is viewable to all...

 

http://alabamian.forumotion.com/

 

TVT Admin, this member has been reported and is still here.  If you allow his lies about me & others (which is breaking your own rules), a link revealing his lies about me will be my rebuttal from now on.

Oh I see the drama. But I also know I had nothing to do with any of it and the nutjob "came after me" because I'm an atheist. Defending yourself is one thing, I do that and take plenty of heat for it, but calling people and their children animals, saying they look at pictures of young boys in sexual situations and making all other sorts of nasty insinuations while claiming to be a christian as he does is not defending yourself. It's a perversion.

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

Oh I see the drama. But I also know I had nothing to do with any of it and the nutjob "came after me" because I'm an atheist. Defending yourself is one thing, I do that and take plenty of heat for it, but calling people and their children animals, saying they look at pictures of young boys in sexual situations and making all other sorts of nasty insinuations while claiming to be a christian as he does is not defending yourself. It's a perversion.

 

 Best,

While I give you some lattitude in your opinion let me clue you in to some on these forums. There are several atheists on these forums, the most notable is deepfat.  Just about all the atheists i have correspoded with view evolution as the creative means of this world. They willingly aknowlege they are animals according to their own statement of beliefs.

 Deepfat/NSNS has posted in times past his infatuation with eating sushi off the naked bodies of some of the ladies of this forum. There are other types of perversion and filth that has been defended by these people. About two years ago i had a legthy debate with one of them about the right of homosexuals to adopt and reqruit children into the homosexual lifestyle, hich this person defended.

 So don't go around stating that Ramms posts are lies, i for one am witness to the truths of his statements. Now whether this includes you, that remains to be seen, I haven't been keeping up with the religion forum lately.

 

Originally Posted by _Joy_:

Best, he admitted that he is not a Christian, but says he is a member of COC... https://tnvalleytalks.hoop.la/d...8#231956559079152788

...don't ask me how that works because I have no idea...lol.

Joy,

 You my dear lady are beginning to act just like the people you hang with. Remember, "evil communication corrupts good manners." If you hang with bad people, their ways will rub off on you.

So don't go around stating that Ramms posts are lies, i for one am witness to the truths of his statements. Now whether this includes you, that remains to be seen, I haven't been keeping up with the religion forum lately.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Let me clue you in real fast. I don't think ramn buff or whatever he calls himself knows anything about the people he tries to libel, nor do you. Don't even try to "go there" with me concerning the filth he posts because I won't sit still for it.

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

So don't go around stating that Ramms posts are lies, i for one am witness to the truths of his statements. Now whether this includes you, that remains to be seen, I haven't been keeping up with the religion forum lately.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Let me clue you in real fast. I don't think ramn buff or whatever he calls himself knows anything about the people he tries to libel, nor do you. Don't even try to "go there" with me concerning the filth he posts because I won't sit still for it.

 

 Actually, I know quite a bit as does Ramm. But I have no need to post it in an open forum.

 

Originally Posted by Extra-260:
Best,

 I don't know how long you have been around in the forums but I have have been here about 3 years.

i have seen this stuff going on the whole time off and on and it almost always includes the same people, with the exception that now b50m has gotten involved.

 It is the same thing, you have a group of people who go after some one and "gang" up on them, publicly villify them , then run back to their forum lairs to laugh about it. This gang of internet thugs call themselves the Black Sheep. Rammm/ magpie/ whatever he calls himself is trying to defend himself just as you or I would. Howbeit, I will admit, he some times is very clumsy at it.


You left out how it started, Extra.  If you remember all that, then you should have no trouble remembering how it started...unless of course you are just repeating one person's version of what happened? 

 

The Black Sheep Forum was not even around when it started.  Monet & Co. followed this woman around the forum insulting her.  She ignored them for a long time.  The Black Sheep did later form as a result of those that defended this woman, some of whom began slamming Monet & Co.  Many of us, including myself, asked both sides to stop, but it continued for a long time.  I was invited to the Black Sheep Forum, took one look at some rather nasty remarks, decided it was not for me, left & never returned.  Ironically, the nastiest remarks came from a couple of members that left the Black Sheep...go figure.

 

Rram was not involved until long after it began, when TNT had a falling out with her Black Sheep buddies, left them and joined Monet & Co.  Rram, who is somehow closely connected to TNT, literally became a different person overnight in support of TNT, could not be reasoned with on his forum or here.  He thought the whole world was against TNT, to the point he excluded someone from his forum who had nothing to do with whatever happened between TNT and the Black Sheep.  That is the decision he made with which I disagreed and then asked to be removed as Admin.  He changed so drastically that those of us who called him friend thought he had died and someone else was using his name...no kidding, that drastic...and he has remained in that frame of mind ever since.

 

And now y'all know......the rest of the story...lol.

 

Yeah, I had too much free time this morning...    ...but gotta run now.

Last edited by _Joy_

Joy,

 In thiose days there were people joining the forums under other peoples names and attacking. There is no way you can positively say that Monet was behind it all. I know Monet, have been good friends with her for awhile now, that isn't her style.

 During the time you speak of, I remember perfectly well black sheep being exposed as those were pretending to be someone else.

There were no Black Sheep when it started, Extra.  A person going by the name 'Monet' and her friends...have no idea who these people are in real life...followed a member around insulting her & she did nothing in return for a long time.  That IS how it started.  Others here will remember.  BTW, nobody here knew this woman they were tormenting or what in the world they were talking about.  It was completely bizarre.  They were all new members at the time.

Originally Posted by _Joy_:

There were no Black Sheep when it started, Extra.  A person going by the name 'Monet' and her friends...have no idea who these people are in real life...followed a member around insulting her & she did nothing in return for a long time.  That IS how it started.  Others here will remember.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember when a certain local author  went around pretending to be Monet, do you?


 

I wondered when that explanation would surface.  Several of us suspected it was a publicity stunt by one or both of them, but the remarks made against each of them were damaging, did more to harm their careers than bolster them, would lead one to stay away from them rather than run out to buy their artwork or books.  All I know is that the member who went by the name Monet and her friends were the originators of this silliness...there is no way to know for sure who they were/are offline.

 

Ahh, now stop keeping me on here, Extra!  I've got too much left to do before work!   See y'all later!

Last edited by _Joy_

Well joy,

You are in a hurry but you always have time to show how high and mighty above everyone you place yourself. I wonder why only atheist defend you on here? I could be because you make “Christians” want to puke when you place yourself above anyone that disagrees with you.

For your information you are no better than Monet, Carmen, TNT, Sally, Cyn or anyone else for that matter.

You think you are but they are closer to being Christians than you will ever be with your hate.

Originally Posted by Extra-260:
Originally Posted by Bestworking:

It's no secret he calls atheists animals, he's posted it lately. I don't know if he's a threat but he sure is a nutcase. I don't think he has a family or any friends to interact with, because if he did they would most likely have gotten him some mental help by now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best,

 I don't know how long you have been around in the forums but I have have been here about 3 years.

i have seen this stuff going on the whole time off and on and it almost always includes the same people, with the exception that now b50m has gotten involved.

 It is the same thing, you have a group of people who go after some one and "gang" up on them, publicly villify them , then run back to their forum lairs to laugh about it. This gang of internet thugs call themselves the Black Sheep. Rammm/ magpie/ whatever he calls himself is trying to defend himself just as you or I would. Howbeit, I will admit, he some times is very clumsy at it.

I'm in 'it' because you 'friend' ramm is always attacking my character. You are just ticked off becuase some people told you where to go on Joy's forum. All thee of them.

I'm not ganging up on anyone. I have had PM's with Ramm and told him my opinions of him and his perversions. He is not defending himself when he is the one WHO BRINGS UP ME AND JOY EVERY TIME IN A THREAD THAT HAS NO RELEVANCE.

Originally Posted by Extra-260:
Originally Posted by _Joy_:

Best, he admitted that he is not a Christian, but says he is a member of COC... https://tnvalleytalks.hoop.la/d...8#231956559079152788

...don't ask me how that works because I have no idea...lol.

Joy,

 You my dear lady are beginning to act just like the people you hang with. Remember, "evil communication corrupts good manners." If you hang with bad people, their ways will rub off on you.

Umm, hang with?  They post on a forum, just like you post on this one. No one has ever mentioned the BS over there until ramm brought it up here and made up LIES.

Originally Posted by okuok:

Well joy,

You are in a hurry but you always have time to show how high and mighty above everyone you place yourself. I wonder why only atheist defend you on here? I could be because you make “Christians” want to puke when you place yourself above anyone that disagrees with you.

For your information you are no better than Monet, Carmen, TNT, Sally, Cyn or anyone else for that matter.

You think you are but they are closer to being Christians than you will ever be with your hate.

She never said she was better ramm.  You make a lot of people want to puke.  And run from you. You are a nut. A pervert. A liar. AND OBSESSED.

b50m wrote:

I'm in 'it' because you 'friend' ramm is always attacking my character. You are just ticked off becuase some people told you where to go on Joy's forum. All thee of them.

I'm not ganging up on anyone. I have had PM's with Ramm and told him my opinions of him and his perversions. He is not defending himself when he is the one WHO BRINGS UP ME AND JOY EVERY TIME IN A THREAD THAT HAS NO RELEVANCE.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So then why have you been over on their forum for the last 2 weeks stirring it up and making threats?

 Christians than you will ever be with your hate.

 

Ramm,

 Let's try to keep the high road and not be inflammatory. One thing that Joy is not is hate filled.

 Well intentioned, but I believe a bit misinformed. She has been on the sidelines a good while and hasn't seen a lot that has gone on, and what she knows, she gets from only one side.

Originally Posted by okuok:
For your information you are no better than Monet, Carmen, TNT, Sally, Cyn or anyone else for that matter.

 


LOL...what a little trouble maker you are.  For your information, I already know that.  I know you'd love to start something between me and them.  There is nothing to start.  We've never had issues with each other and likely never will.  You are the problem.

 

Extra, b50m did not start in on Rram.  Rram/okuok/Buff/whatever began running his mouth over here about us and she has defended both herself and me.  I've provided plenty of links showing you that he is lying, yet you continue to defend him.  Please explain that.

Originally Posted by Extra-260:

b50m wrote:

I'm in 'it' because you 'friend' ramm is always attacking my character. You are just ticked off becuase some people told you where to go on Joy's forum. All thee of them.

I'm not ganging up on anyone. I have had PM's with Ramm and told him my opinions of him and his perversions. He is not defending himself when he is the one WHO BRINGS UP ME AND JOY EVERY TIME IN A THREAD THAT HAS NO RELEVANCE.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So then why have you been over on their forum for the last 2 weeks stirring it up and making threats?

Ramm invited me to come bash it out remember?  That was after he had already started his crap.

What threats?  JR said he wanted to troll at Joy's forum. I said I would cut his trolling nuts off if he did. TROLL! DUH. extra, you ain't that dumb.

No threats against Ramm. He has threatened me and my family. I told him if he shows up at my house,  I will protect myself.

 

End of story.

Add Reply

Post

Untitled Document
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×