Originally Posted by b50m:

       

         class="quotedText do_rounded_div_css_ffsafari_tl do_rounded_div_css_ffsafari_tr do_rounded_div_css_ffsafari_bl do_rounded_div_css_ffsafari_br">
       

Do the rules include not using the Bible as  a reference RP?  Seems that is the atheist preferred method of attack.

 

If you disarm your opponent and then shoot at will, not much of a fair fight.

 

We have also 'read the whole thing'.



Pure genius LBB



There are dark parts. There are glorious parts. There are logical and illogical parts.

 </<br />p>

If you are put on a motorcycle going 80 down a gravel road without your helmet, boots, long pants and a jacket, how is the sliding through the gravel going to feel?

 

Been there, done that-more times than I can count, B.
But then I knew what I was getting into before I fired 'er up.

Where I'm from, the state doesn't require helmets.  They figure we're smart enough to decide for ourselves what we need.  I do get a kick outta the ATGATT guys, though....All bundled up in layers of safety gear.  If yer so afraid of crashing-Why ride atall?  Where's the freedom in that?

Hell, I'd ride naked on some of these hot days if I could get away with it.

 

 


I use the bible for a reference now and again, but mostly I just use common sense. If the shoe fits.....

You say: "If you disarm your opponent and then shoot at will, not much of a fair fight"

Well....Fights aren't fair. If they were, they would be called "games."

The problem I see here when the believers run outta talent is pretty much:

Attachments

Photos (1)

 

OK, this made me LOL. (I hate this format, I cannot edit this picture out!!)

 

Christian atheism

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christian atheism is an ideology in which the belief in the god of Christianity is rejected or absent but the moral teachings of Jesus are followed. It is a belief that the stories of Jesus were meant to be related to in modern life but not taken literally[citation needed]. This belief is that the God of Christianity is nothing but a symbol.[citation needed]

 

Originally Posted by b50m:

Exactly. 

RP, you don't want to talk about it, you just want to make fun of it.

 

And if you drive on gravel almost naked, I worry that you don't have a full deck.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Ah! But I DID wanna talk about it. The GZs made the mistake of assuming that everyone thinks like they do in the bibley-belt. They drew first blood. Now it's war.
"

"Do the rules include not using the Bible as  a reference RP?  Seems that is the atheist preferred method of attack." 

 

LOL.  "If you wanna argue with us, you hafta abide by our terms."

 

Sorry.  Reality isn't fair.

 

That's exactly like BeeG saying, "Using my bible-explain to me where I'm wrong."

 

Uh-huh.  We do just that, all the time. But usually common sense and logic works best.

 
Pfft. I got fenders.  I rode on frozen rivers for years.  "Full deck" is also a relative term.
 

 

"Full deck" is also a relative term.

 

True, I think you're nuts for driving without protection. You think I'm nuts for believing in something you can't see.

 

If the Bible is off limits, then the discussion is pointless.

 

Can you discuss constitutional  law without a constitution?  Islam without the Koran?  Singularities without quantum physics?  Mutations without genetics?

 

If the entire basis of the argument is thrown out of discussion, there is no discussion.

 

Wear a helmet.

Pup, I don't ride anymore and it's none of my business whether you wear nothing but cut-offs and sandals when you ride. But I WILL tell you about what got me to finally wear my seatbelt when riding in a car.

 

Whenever my husband and I would take his kids anywhere, we of course made them buckle up in the back seat. One day they said, "You make us buckle up because you love us and you don't want us to get hurt or killed, right? Well, we love you too, and we want YOU to be safe, and to BE HERE for us!"

 

Neither of us ever got in a car without buckling up again.

Originally Posted by Magpie:
Semi!! You didn’t know?? Tick is a love slave over on a forum hosted by Madam Liv Tyler.
The last time I looked he was cuffed to the bed posts wearing nothing but his leathers.Cage and Ubu were jockeying for position. Go over there and see for yourself if you don’t believe me.The girls over there are giggling and shrieking as they run in and out from under a water sprinkler. They tease not to really get wet at first but ole tick is just waiting for someone to venture too close.
Go check-um out if you don’t believe me.

LMM is the towel girl.

 

Ew...here's a link to the forum...which will quickly reveal yet another lie by Magpie/Buff/Rram/whatever.  You don't have to be a member to view the forum.

 

http://alabamian.forumotion.com/

 

TVT Admin, this member has been reported and is still here.  If you allow his lies about me & others (which is breaking your own rules), a link revealing his lies about me will be my rebuttal from now on.

Originally Posted by O No!:

Pup, I don't ride anymore and it's none of my business whether you wear nothing but cut-offs and sandals when you ride. But I WILL tell you about what got me to finally wear my seatbelt when riding in a car.

 

Whenever my husband and I would take his kids anywhere, we of course made them buckle up in the back seat. One day they said, "You make us buckle up because you love us and you don't want us to get hurt or killed, right? Well, we love you too, and we want YOU to be safe, and to BE HERE for us!"

 

Neither of us ever got in a car without buckling up again.

-------------------

 

Yeah, I hear ya. I wear a seatbelt in a cage because Johnny Law'll ticket me if I don't.

That and it's kinda hard to jump clear of the inside of your car like ya can on a bike.

 

The number one reason to belt in when driving a car?

Deceleration trauma sucks.

 

So does road rash-but hey....If ya wanna dance, sonner or later, ya gotta pay the band.

 

 

The bible isn't off- limits. Even I've been known to quote it.  BUT....if yer gonna believe the myth-believe the WHOLE myth. Including the parts ya don't wanna hear and the parts that blatantly contradict themselves.  And at this particular point in time, B.....Yes. Yes I DO wanna make fun of it.  I wanna make fun of it because it all sounds so ridiculous-and some of the believers sound doubly ridiculous.....especially the ones who revert to whining and crying when they run outta talent-and then tell us heathens that we're whining and crying....LOLLERMAX!!!1

 

 

 

O.O

Originally Posted by Road Puppy:

Been there, done that-more times than I can count, B.
But then I knew what I was getting into before I fired 'er up.

Where I'm from, the state doesn't require helmets.  They figure we're smart enough to decide for ourselves what we need.  I do get a kick outta the ATGATT guys, though....All bundled up in layers of safety gear.  If yer so afraid of crashing-Why ride atall?  Where's the freedom in that?

Hell, I'd ride naked on some of these hot days if I could get away with it.

 

 


I use the bible for a reference now and again, but mostly I just use common sense. If the shoe fits.....

You say: "If you disarm your opponent and then shoot at will, not much of a fair fight"

Well....Fights aren't fair. If they were, they would be called "games."

The problem I see here when the believers run outta talent is pretty much:

 

 

LOL!  For some reason, I DO believe you have "been there done that" on your head...several times...

To late  for a helmet now.  

Originally Posted by ReleaseTheElephant:
Originally Posted by Road Puppy:

Been there, done that-more times than I can count, B.
But then I knew what I was getting into before I fired 'er up.

Where I'm from, the state doesn't require helmets.  They figure we're smart enough to decide for ourselves what we need.  I do get a kick outta the ATGATT guys, though....All bundled up in layers of safety gear.  If yer so afraid of crashing-Why ride atall?  Where's the freedom in that?

Hell, I'd ride naked on some of these hot days if I could get away with it.

 

 


I use the bible for a reference now and again, but mostly I just use common sense. If the shoe fits.....

You say: "If you disarm your opponent and then shoot at will, not much of a fair fight"

Well....Fights aren't fair. If they were, they would be called "games."

The problem I see here when the believers run outta talent is pretty much:

 

 

LOL!  For some reason, I DO believe you have "been there done that" on your head...several times...

To late  for a helmet now.  

AY CHEE WAWA!!!

 

"Crazy" is also a relative term.

 

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×