Healthcare Bill passes!...Now, how does this work?

How do you provide "Healthcare"...FREE! for all of the masses?
It's called...taxes...(where the Gov'ment gets most of its...Money)
Taxes arrive...mostly...from people who WORK...that is...(for you simpleton Demoncratics)...people who actually have jobs...
In...Amerika.
Do the math...
No jobs=No tax base=No FREE Healthcare Ride?
Duh?
DumbDemsJusGotaFreeTicketOut!
Original Post
I think we need a re-write of Into the Wild where some of the 16,000 new IRS agents fly in on a helicopter to arrest Supertramp for not having heath insurance.

Freedom took a big hit Sunday night. Enjoy the added chains of the cradle to grave welfare state.
quote:
Originally posted by CageTheElephant:
How do you provide "Healthcare"...FREE! for all of the masses?
It's called...taxes...(where the Gov'ment gets most of its...Money)
Taxes arrive...mostly...from people who WORK...that is...(for you simpleton Demoncratics)...people who actually have jobs...
In...Amerika.
Do the math...
No jobs=No tax base=No FREE Healthcare Ride?
Duh?
DumbDemsJusGotaFreeTicketOut!

You do realize that there is no "free" health care in the bill. The bill makes health care more accessible at some level to people who would otherwise not be able to have it. I.E. the people that skip out on their bill at the hospital, then when you and me get sick the hospital has to pass the costs of that loss onto the insurance company, who in turn passes it on to us. So yeah.
quote:
Originally posted by Caduceus:
quote:
Originally posted by CageTheElephant:
How do you provide "Healthcare"...FREE! for all of the masses?
It's called...taxes...(where the Gov'ment gets most of its...Money)
Taxes arrive...mostly...from people who WORK...that is...(for you simpleton Demoncratics)...people who actually have jobs...
In...Amerika.
Do the math...
No jobs=No tax base=No FREE Healthcare Ride?
Duh?
DumbDemsJusGotaFreeTicketOut!

You do realize that there is no "free" health care in the bill. The bill makes health care more accessible at some level to people who would otherwise not be able to have it. I.E. the people that skip out on their bill at the hospital, then when you and me get sick the hospital has to pass the costs of that loss onto the insurance company, who in turn passes it on to us. So yeah.


That isn't true. The purchasing of health care will be subsidized by the federal government depending on your income up to a certain point.
This is not original so I will not take credit. Heard a story of a College professor who told the class he had "averaged" their most recent test grades and every one gets a "82". Next test average was a 77, then a 65, and finally an "F". It seems those above average in preparedness and capability, steadily tired of working harder for those who were less prepared, lazy, dumb, unwilling, etc.

Now I am in no way calling all people who are in unfortunate situations, lazy, dumb, unwilling, etc. and I believe in taking care of the sick, elderly, and extremely unfortunate (even before Government told me I had to)....
BUT
If we continue to penalize the better prepared, capable people of this country, we will all end up with an "F" average.
One thing I cannot find an answer to.
If your child under the age of 26 left home, and you changed from a family policy to a single, then how does that child get back on your coverage? Also, there are no cost controls in this bill which means that insurance company can charge 5 times as much or more to switch you back to a family policy.
It states you cannot be turned down for pre-existing conditions, that does not mean you still can't be turned down.
quote:
Originally posted by kperk014:
Let's face it. This whole thing has been for the benefit of the 30 to 40 million welfare recipients. Any of the dims who think differently needs to lay off the booze.


And only half of those according to the dems. The last estimate is 300 million citizens. The dems say the end result will be 95% insurance coverage. To make the math easier for rocky, if 30 million are without coverage then we have 90% coverage now. We're going to pay $1,000,000,000,000 to insure 15 million people. That's almost $67,000 per person.
quote:
Originally posted by ferrellj:

And only half of those according to the dems. The last estimate is 300 million citizens. The dems say the end result will be 95% insurance coverage. To make the math easier for rocky, if 30 million are without coverage then we have 90% coverage now. We're going to pay $1,000,000,000,000 to insure 15 million people. That's almost $67,000 per person.


The part I read last night allocates $16m per year to guarantee everyone has health care available in thier native language. The reciepient doesn't pay a dime. If an interpreter is needed to translate Zhwahlie or any other language guess who pays? How long do you think $16m will last teaching doctors and nurses every language under the sun or flying interpreters around to spend a week in the hospital for someone unwilling to learn the language?

Add Reply

Likes (0)

×
×
×
×