- Hillary Clinton was a friend of Harvey Weinstein whose campaign coffers were boosted by his own cash and that of his celebrity friends
- She finally spoke Tuesday afternoon, issuing statement after three rape allegations were leveled at him
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie also joined the list of victims before she spoke
- On Monday night she spoke at University of California at Davis to an audience whose ticket prices had started at $125 a head - and still said nothing
- She did find time to claim she was the victim of a 'double standard' and that other women running for the White House would be too
- Her silence was questioned by leading media figures with CNN anchor Erin Burnett accusing her of giving Weinstein a 'pass'
There are definite double standards among the media, Hollywood elite, and liberals when it comes to offenses by conservatives and offenses by liberals. I'm just amazed that the story made it out of the New York Times editorial staff's den of protection that usually shields liberals and Democrats.