Remind me why being a US Senator and Secretary of State is not considered an accomplishment? Seems Republicans can't make up there minds. First President Obama didn't have enough government experience, even with his seat in the Senate. Now, Hilary's Senate seat meant nothing, and even Secretary of State is not to be considered either. How many Federal government offices must one hold before one can be considered accomplished?

 

Want to get a run down of everything Hilliary Clinton has accomplished in her public service career? Watch the documentary coming up on Hillary. There should be plenty of information for you there. Unless you are standing with the RNC and boycotting.  

 

Google what she has done for women all over the world. Look into the work she did with our allies concerning the Libyan uprising and over throwing of Gaddafi. While your at it check and see which Secretary of State logged the most miles and visited the most countries of any SOS. Maybe use Bing and see what you can find out on her work freeing Chinese dissident Chen Guangcheng and how she handled relations with China in the aftermath. That should get you started. 

 

 

Originally Posted by Jankinonya:

Remind me why being a US Senator and Secretary of State is not considered an accomplishment? Seems Republicans can't make up there minds. First President Obama didn't have enough government experience, even with his seat in the Senate. Now, Hilary's Senate seat meant nothing, and even Secretary of State is not to be considered either. How many Federal government offices must one hold before one can be considered accomplished?

 

Want to get a run down of everything Hilliary Clinton has accomplished in her public service career? Watch the documentary coming up on Hillary. There should be plenty of information for you there. Unless you are standing with the RNC and boycotting.  

 

Google what she has done for women all over the world. Look into the work she did with our allies concerning the Libyan uprising and over throwing of Gaddafi. While your at it check and see which Secretary of State logged the most miles and visited the most countries of any SOS. Maybe use Bing and see what you can find out on her work freeing Chinese dissident Chen Guangcheng and how she handled relations with China in the aftermath. That should get you started. 

 

 Documentary? Huh?...

Guess you don't SWIM anymore...thanks to "Jaws"...

Were you originally a "Carrot"?

 

Originally Posted by Jankinonya:

Remind me why being a US Senator and Secretary of State is not considered an accomplishment? Seems Republicans can't make up there minds. First President Obama didn't have enough government experience, even with his seat in the Senate. Now, Hilary's Senate seat meant nothing, and even Secretary of State is not to be considered either. How many Federal government offices must one hold before one can be considered accomplished?

 

Want to get a run down of everything Hilliary Clinton has accomplished in her public service career? Watch the documentary coming up on Hillary. There should be plenty of information for you there. Unless you are standing with the RNC and boycotting.  

 

Google what she has done for women all over the world. Look into the work she did with our allies concerning the Libyan uprising and over throwing of Gaddafi. While your at it check and see which Secretary of State logged the most miles and visited the most countries of any SOS. Maybe use Bing and see what you can find out on her work freeing Chinese dissident Chen Guangcheng and how she handled relations with China in the aftermath. That should get you started. 

 

 ___________________________________

Again, simply holding office isn't much of an accomplishment.  Its what you do once you get there, that counts.

 

Yeh, the China relationship is going great guns -- how many more hacks has that People's Liberation Army unit made since -- about doubled, hasn't it.

 

The UK and France did the heavy lifting in removing Qaddafi, she talked.  The subsequent mission to run down about 400 anti-aircraft missiles resulted in Ben Ghazi.  Her office continually ignored requests to keep existing security forces from DoD and send more. 

 

As to the Clinton Foundation scam, see my other thread about NY Times expose.

 

Still waiting, so far only failures. 

 

Dire, someone must be holding a gun to your head. No one could be as stupid as you appear on purpose. Hillary is a great statesman and you know that very well. Not one person can be named in present government with the world wide respect she has there.

You obviously don't really want any real answers to your question. Doesn't matter really. Republicans such as yourself are not the ones that will be potential votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016. You will vote party no matter who the RNC noms. 

 

She is very well respected here and abroad. Ever heard of the Hillary Effect? Probably not. Since you can't seem to find anything she has accomplished even when it is handed to you. Of course her political offices are accomplishments. Whether you think so or not. As Crash is fond of telling you guys. Life in that bubble must be getting hard to maintain. Come on out for a breath of fresh air Dire.

Originally Posted by Jankinonya:

You obviously don't really want any real answers to your question. Doesn't matter really. Republicans such as yourself are not the ones that will be potential votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016. You will vote party no matter who the RNC noms. 

 

She is very well respected here and abroad. Ever heard of the Hillary Effect? Probably not. Since you can't seem to find anything she has accomplished even when it is handed to you. Of course her political offices are accomplishments. Whether you think so or not. As Crash is fond of telling you guys. Life in that bubble must be getting hard to maintain. Come on out for a breath of fresh air Dire.

_________________________________________________

Jank,

 

I really am requesting actual accomplishments.  While we  may differ on whether office holding is an accomplishment, if that is all she can claim, it's weak tea -- at best. 

 

I've shown where she's failed and failed to the point of lost lives on at least one occasion.  She had no legislation of note as senator.  As Secretary of State, several diplomatic opening resulted not just in failure, but embarrassment to the US.  As to Ben Ghazi, there were repeated requests to continue existing security and to increase security that were ignored.  She stated she wasn't aware of the requests.  That her personnel would not notify her is a major failure in communication -- who was fired?  Otherwise, she lied, as she lied about landing under fire in Bosnia -- video tape proved that.

 

Quoting Crash, whom has yet to develop a logic conclusion is hardly worthy of you. 

Originally Posted by direstraits:

 

Quoting Crash, whom has yet to develop a logic conclusion is hardly worthy of you. 

________________

 

how about that... a rt. wingnut, without a foot in reality, wishes to declare what is logical and what isn't... that's about as funny as it gets. how about you pull your head from your ass and join the rest of us in the real world?  until the republicans figure out their internal problems, they are destine to go the way of the buffalo.

 

Originally Posted by direstraits:

Thanks for proving my point.  FYI, Buff are on the come back.

_____________

just so you know... the american wild buffalo is still and endangered species only numbering around 30,000 in the US  and Canada. while more exist in domesticated herds, they're not considered in the numbers.  don't you ever get tired of being proven wrong?

fyi, it's the RINOs you should be concerned with!

Originally Posted by Crash.Override:
Originally Posted by direstraits:

Thanks for proving my point.  FYI, Buff are on the come back.

_____________

just so you know... the american wild buffalo is still and endangered species only numbering around 30,000 in the US  and Canada. while more exist in domesticated herds, they're not considered in the numbers.  don't you ever get tired of being proven wrong?

fyi, it's the RINOs you should be concerned with!

________________________________________

At present, there are well over 520,000 American bison in Canada and the US.

http://www.allaboutwildlife.co...ison-to-america/4592

 

Suggest you learn to research data and basic math before posting. 

Originally Posted by Quaildog:
Originally Posted by Roland Pfalz:

I think Hillary was once..."Lil' Miss Arkansas"...

 

roolly the pervert. Are these little girls what is making your eyes bugg out? I'll bet your computer is full of kiddie ****. Y ou are sick

Typical  for THAT to be the first thing that popped into your head...

But then again, you ARE a known stalker...

As I've stated, offices held are hardly true accomplishments.  Its what you accomplish once in office that truly mark ones character.  So far, I've seen little posted -- one refugee from China!  No bills of importance sponsored in the Senate. Our foreign polices in tatters, relations with several nations worse than the Bush years, and either, thru incompetence or cupidity, four dead Americans, including an ambassador -- which hasn't happened since Jimmah. 

With the woman's deserved reputation for ruthlessness, in about 2.5 years, I expect her to blame troubles on the present administration -- its Obama's fault.

 

BTW, Hillary is not a native Arkansan, as she was born in Chicago and educated in the north east.  A few ladies from Arkansas described her as lacking familiarity with soap and water -- a hippy chick.  Does anyone know if her graduate thesis on Saul Alinsky is still under lock and key?

Originally Posted by Jankinonya:

Hillary Clinton is a strong, intelligent woman. I think that scares some of you. 

 

Attacking her personally, saying she is dirty, just shows the real issue you have with her. 

_______________________________________________________________________

As Hillary would say,

       WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

    Indeed Hillary, it makes a H*ll  of a difference.

    Just the tip of the Iceberg.

    But what difference does it make?

Skippy

I don't know that there is much hope for the Republicans for far too many are like Romney and McCain who felt like they could get elected being all warm and fuzzy with the voter somehow thinking they could lure Democrats away from Obama.  Others like Newt that would take the Democrats to task carry so much baggage that the media would never let them run.  Any Republican or Conservative will be running not only against the Democratic party but against the Media as well.

 

Welcome to the Coronation of Hillary.

Originally Posted by Jankinonya:

Hillary Clinton is a strong, intelligent woman. I think that scares some of you. 

 

Attacking her personally, saying she is dirty, just shows the real issue you have with her. 

_____________________

Jank,

 

If you are referring to my hippy chick description, that was during her early days nearly 40 years ago.  Now, its just her hands that are dirty.

QD,

I thinkn it is more akin to the fact that any one with any walking around sense is afraid to be around her or Bill for too long, lest they end up dead in a "tragic accident" or the victim of "suicide".  The body count surrounding these two is long and wandering. Taking a job with her as your boss would be like working for the mafia, just waiting around for your turn to get whacked.

State supposedly was to fire a couple of middle management types who failed to inform Hillary of the Benghazi security situation.  Kerry has re-instated them. If those personnel were at fault, it would point to Hillary fostering a kill the messenger type atmosphere -- yes, men.  Either way, no one will suffer, other than four dead Americans

 

Originally Posted by direstraits:

State supposedly was to fire a couple of middle management types who failed to inform Hillary of the Benghazi security situation.  Kerry has re-instated them. If those personnel were at fault, it would point to Hillary fostering a kill the messenger type atmosphere -- yes, men.  Either way, no one will suffer, other than four dead Americans

 

Dire, Don't forget the 4 thousand+ American soldiers and 100's of thousand's of innocent civilian bush killed. Dire do you ever put a face on any of bush's victims. Try putting a face on just one of the small mangled bodies instead of your cold republican stare at the cash flow. You repubs are no more concerned for the Benghazi victims than ben laden would be. It's nothing more than a repub talking point.

Camile Paglia, left wing feminist, like many with age, now speaks her mind, rather than the progressive talking points.  In Salon, she made her opinion of Hillary plain. She's no friend of Obama, considering him incompetent, at best.

 

"Any hopes, fears or predictions for the presidential elections in 2016?

As a registered Democrat, I am praying for a credible presidential candidate to emerge from the younger tier of politicians in their late 40s. A governor with executive experience would be ideal. It’s time to put my baby-boom generation out to pasture! We’ve had our day and managed to muck up a hell of a lot. It remains baffling how anyone would think that Hillary Clinton (born the same year as me) is our party’s best chance. She has more sooty baggage than a 90-car freight train. And what exactly has she ever accomplished — beyond bullishly covering for her philandering husband? She’s certainly busy, busy and ever on the move — with the tunnel-vision workaholism of someone trying to blot out uncomfortable private thoughts.

I for one think it was a very big deal that our ambassador was murdered in Benghazi. In saying “I take responsibility” for it as secretary of state, Hillary should have resigned immediately. The weak response by the Obama administration to that tragedy has given a huge opening to Republicans in the next presidential election. The impression has been amply given that Benghazi was treated as a public relations matter to massage rather than as the major and outrageous attack on the U.S. that it was.

 

Throughout history, ambassadors have always been symbolic incarnations of the sovereignty of their nations and the dignity of their leaders. It’s even a key motif in “King Lear.” As far as I’m concerned, Hillary disqualified herself for the presidency in that fist-pounding moment at a congressional hearing when she said, “What difference does it make what we knew and when we knew it, Senator?” Democrats have got to shake off the Clinton albatross and find new blood. The escalating instability not just in Egypt but throughout the Mideast is very ominous. There is a clash of cultures brewing in the world that may take a century or more to resolve — and there is no guarantee that the secular West will win."

 

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/2...%80%99s_best_chance/

Originally Posted by Crash.Override:
Originally Posted by direstraits:

Thanks for proving my point.  FYI, Buff are on the come back.

_____________

just so you know... the american wild buffalo is still and endangered species only numbering around 30,000 in the US  and Canada. while more exist in domesticated herds, they're not considered in the numbers.  don't you ever get tired of being proven wrong?

fyi, it's the RINOs you should be concerned with!

___

The buffalo (American bison) is NOT on the list of endangered and threatened species. The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service's list is currently unavailable on their web site bu here is informaiton from other sources:

http://ed.fnal.gov/entry_exhib...ison/endangered.html

http://www.nps.gov/yell/naturescience/bisonqa.htm

Originally Posted by Contendah:
Originally Posted by Crash.Override:
Originally Posted by direstraits:

Thanks for proving my point.  FYI, Buff are on the come back.

_____________

just so you know... the american wild buffalo is still and endangered species only numbering around 30,000 in the US  and Canada. while more exist in domesticated herds, they're not considered in the numbers.  don't you ever get tired of being proven wrong?

fyi, it's the RINOs you should be concerned with!

___

The buffalo (American bison) is NOT on the list of endangered and threatened species. The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service's list is currently unavailable on their web site bu here is informaiton from other sources:

http://ed.fnal.gov/entry_exhib...ison/endangered.html

http://www.nps.gov/yell/naturescience/bisonqa.htm

________________________________________

As I pointed out, there are about 500,000 head raised for commercial purposes -- steak.  They are tasty and lean, healthy meat.

 

 

Today, approximately 500,000 bison live across North America. Most are not pure bison but rather have been cross-bred with cattle in the past and are raised as livestock on ranches. Fewer than 30,000 bison are in conservation herds, and fewer than 5,000 are free-ranging and disease-free.

 

American Bison

Scientific Name:
Bison bison

Other Names and/or Listed subspecies:
Wood Bison or Wood Buffalo - B. b. athabascae (US FWS)

Group: Mammals

Status/Date Listed as Endangered:
NT-IUCN: 2008

EN-US FWS: June 2, 1970

http://www.earthsendangered.com/profile-34.html

 

now, i have no clue how the "american bison" got to be so important, but the republicans are gonna run out of "material" to "put down hillary" before 2016. my point about the "way of the buffalo" is there were 20-30 MILLION at one time. now, 30,000 more or less.

sorry i had to explain that to you. i'll use simpler analogies, from here on.

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×