Well well well, beings that we are laying it all out on the table about peoples personal lives. I guess it is time to expose: THE HOT TUB

Seems about 4 years ago, when a certain person was working on their law degree in Birmingham, they got entangled with a married man. Hmmmmm getting interesting huh? There was a purchase of a $7000.00 Hot tub by this Married Man for this “working lady” but it didn’t turn out too good when the married mans wife found this purchase in their personal account. Things seem to get a steamy then, causing a divorce, BUT she still had the hot tub. Now I know you all have been wondering who this masked lady is: can I have a drum roll?

Ladies and Gentlemen: Your Hot Tub Candidate is none other than TINA MILLER PARKER!

Maybe Ms Parker would like to explain?
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hot*Tub:
Well well well, beings that we are laying it all out on the table about peoples personal lives. I guess it is time to expose: THE HOT TUB

Seems about 4 years ago, when a certain person was working on their law degree in Birmingham, they got entangled with a married man. Hmmmmm getting interesting huh? There was a purchase of a $7000.00 Hot tub by this Married Man for this “working lady” but it didn’t turn out too good when the married mans wife found this purchase in their personal account. Things seem to get a steamy then, causing a divorce, BUT she still had the hot tub. Now I know you all have been wondering who this masked lady is: can I have a drum roll?

Ladies and Gentlemen: Your Hot Tub Candidate is none other than TINA MILLER PARKER!

Maybe Ms Parker would like to explain?


Just so you can't change what's been said
Uh, Hot*Tub, I take note that this is the only post you have placed on the TD forums. Kindly post no more, if that is the best you can do. It is in violation of forum rules, in the first place, and it is a skulking, cowardly thing to do, in the second place.

Why don't you do something more useful to do, like finding some wet paint somewhere and watching it dry?
quote:
Originally posted by Hot*Tub:
Well well well, beings that we are laying it all out on the table about peoples personal lives. I guess it is time to expose: THE HOT TUB

Seems about 4 years ago, when a certain person was working on their law degree in Birmingham, they got entangled with a married man. Hmmmmm getting interesting huh? There was a purchase of a $7000.00 Hot tub by this Married Man for this “working lady” but it didn’t turn out too good when the married mans wife found this purchase in their personal account. Things seem to get a steamy then, causing a divorce, BUT she still had the hot tub. Now I know you all have been wondering who this masked lady is: can I have a drum roll?

Ladies and Gentlemen: Your Hot Tub Candidate is none other than TINA MILLER PARKER!

Maybe Ms Parker would like to explain?


Oh Roll Eyes brother.
quote:
Originally posted by Trutooit-II:
Four years ago? Ms. Parker has been a lawyer for nine years, so I don't guess its her.


I think I agree with you here. This is the same dribble I've been defending the others from. I think this is a low blow, and the author don't even have his timing right.
Hot Tub, for you're sakes, you better be right, and be able to prove it.
I would like to thank my friends who pointed out that this thread existed. I don't come to these forums any longer because they have become a playground for a lot of people who either don't work or need more to do at work.

As one of the posters above has already pointed out, I graduated from law school in 2001. Let me also add that I have never so much as touched a married man and anyone who knows me know my feelings about people who are attracted to married persons of the opposite sex, and I don't own a hot tub.

Thank you to those who reported this ridiculous and libelous thread. My opponents and I are working very hard, and in a perfect world we wouldn't have to defend ourselves from absurd posts by anonymous posters on an internet forum.
quote:
Originally posted by TPLAW2:
I would like to thank my friends who pointed out that this thread existed. I don't come to these forums any longer because they have become a playground for a lot of people who either don't work or need more to do at work.

As one of the posters above has already pointed out, I graduated from law school in 2001. Let me also add that I have never so much as touched a married man and anyone who knows me know my feelings about people who are attracted to married persons of the opposite sex, and I don't own a hot tub.

Thank you to those who reported this ridiculous and libelous thread. My opponents and I are working very hard, and in a perfect world we wouldn't have to defend ourselves from absurd posts by anonymous posters on an internet forum.


You should be thanking the scoundrel who started this thread because he has picked up some "resentment" votes for you. Remember when you throw dirt you are losing ground.
quote:
Originally posted by TPLAW2:
I would like to thank my friends who pointed out that this thread existed. I don't come to these forums any longer because they have become a playground for a lot of people who either don't work or need more to do at work.

As one of the posters above has already pointed out, I graduated from law school in 2001. Let me also add that I have never so much as touched a married man and anyone who knows me know my feelings about people who are attracted to married persons of the opposite sex, and I don't own a hot tub.

Thank you to those who reported this ridiculous and libelous thread. My opponents and I are working very hard, and in a perfect world we wouldn't have to defend ourselves from absurd posts by anonymous posters on an internet forum.



I work 2 jobs and come here because Im not good at talking to people in person and I get lonely. I have plenty of work to do and get it done. I think most of the bored people here had eouhg since to no this was a big lie without you telling us and saying we don't want to work.
quote:
Originally posted by Hot*Tub:
Well well well, beings that we are laying it all out on the table about peoples personal lives. I guess it is time to expose: THE HOT TUB

Seems about 4 years ago, when a certain person was working on their law degree in Birmingham, they got entangled with a married man. Hmmmmm getting interesting huh? There was a purchase of a $7000.00 Hot tub by this Married Man for this “working lady” but it didn’t turn out too good when the married mans wife found this purchase in their personal account. Things seem to get a steamy then, causing a divorce, BUT she still had the hot tub. Now I know you all have been wondering who this masked lady is: can I have a drum roll?

Ladies and Gentlemen: Your Hot Tub Candidate is none other than TINA MILLER PARKER!

Maybe Ms Parker would like to explain?



I have never, in my entire 46 years, heard such absolute BS. I hope when Tina Parker is finished with you, you won't be able to give advice to syphillic prostitutes in a back-alley cat house, where, obviously, you belong.

Sue his ***, Tina!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by TPLAW2:
I would like to thank my friends who pointed out that this thread existed. I don't come to these forums any longer because they have become a playground for a lot of people who either don't work or need more to do at work.

As one of the posters above has already pointed out, I graduated from law school in 2001. Let me also add that I have never so much as touched a married man and anyone who knows me know my feelings about people who are attracted to married persons of the opposite sex, and I don't own a hot tub.

Thank you to those who reported this ridiculous and libelous thread. My opponents and I are working very hard, and in a perfect world we wouldn't have to defend ourselves from absurd posts by anonymous posters on an internet forum.


Miss Parker,
I want to thank you for braving these shark infested waters to clear the air in regards to the allegations brought here. For the record I believe this kind of filth has no place in a political campaign an is the kind of "dirty politics" I have been opposing in this forum.

That said, I'm sure you are aware of a local blog called Shoalanda Speaks. This local blog has endorsed your candidacy, and then become the fountain of all sorts of muck raking, innuendo, and at times viscious slander. Myself and others would like to see you come out and condemn this kind of action by this blog, denounce those who are acting seemingly in your intrest in this matter, and distance yourself from this kind of trashy politics.

I can only conclude from your silence on this matter, your wholehearted support of these heinous actions.
quote:
Originally posted by Javier:
quote:
Originally posted by TPLAW2:
I would like to thank my friends who pointed out that this thread existed. I don't come to these forums any longer because they have become a playground for a lot of people who either don't work or need more to do at work.

As one of the posters above has already pointed out, I graduated from law school in 2001. Let me also add that I have never so much as touched a married man and anyone who knows me know my feelings about people who are attracted to married persons of the opposite sex, and I don't own a hot tub.

Thank you to those who reported this ridiculous and libelous thread. My opponents and I are working very hard, and in a perfect world we wouldn't have to defend ourselves from absurd posts by anonymous posters on an internet forum.



I work 2 jobs and come here because Im not good at talking to people in person and I get lonely. I have plenty of work to do and get it done. I think most of the bored people here had eouhg since to no this was a big lie without you telling us and saying we don't want to work.


Javier, just my opinion, but I think she was referring to those individuals who come on here and start up threads like this one, with the intent to slander or gossip. I don't think she meant everyone who is on the forums.
I for one, if I lived in Colbert County would vote for her just because of the post on this column. I doubt very seriously the accusation and think it's horrible that people are allowed to make such undocumented, unsubstantiated, accusations.

There is no doubt that they are just trying to smear this person and it's things like that that make me want to vote for the person, not against them for I doubt very seriously the validity of the statements from someone who obviously just opened an account for one reason.

False accusations.
quote:
Originally posted by gbrk:
I for one, if I lived in Colbert County would vote for her just because of the post on this column. I doubt very seriously the accusation and think it's horrible that people are allowed to make such undocumented, unsubstantiated, accusations.

There is no doubt that they are just trying to smear this person and it's things like that that make me want to vote for the person, not against them for I doubt very seriously the validity of the statements from someone who obviously just opened an account for one reason.

False accusations.


Do you agree with me that she needs to come in here and condemn the shoalanda speaks/truitt crowd for employing the same tactics used against her?
quote:
Originally posted by Jugflier:
quote:
Originally posted by gbrk:
I for one, if I lived in Colbert County would vote for her just because of the post on this column. I doubt very seriously the accusation and think it's horrible that people are allowed to make such undocumented, unsubstantiated, accusations.

There is no doubt that they are just trying to smear this person and it's things like that that make me want to vote for the person, not against them for I doubt very seriously the validity of the statements from someone who obviously just opened an account for one reason.

False accusations.


Do you agree with me that she needs to come in here and condemn the shoalanda speaks/truitt crowd for employing the same tactics used against her?


Candidates for office are not obliged to respond to every charge leveled against them by every sniping scoundrel spreading lies. A wise and famous man of the 19th century, when asked why he declined to publicly debate one of his lightweight babbling critics, responded, "I need not raise my bow at every pygmy who shakes a bush."

Candidates have to choose where and when to speak out or not to speak out against their critics. Whoever is the object of criticism by Shoalanda should defend him/her self and not rely on Ms. Parker to set the record straight. In Alabama, candidates have enough fires to put out in dealing with accusations--true or false--against themselves.

It seems rather demanding to insist that a candidate is somehow obliged to rise up to condemn charges against another candidate--particularly when the truth or falsity of such charges is yet to be determined. Better the accused candidate should come forward, as Ms. Parker has done above,and directly and personally respond to the acusations.

In Alabama, it seems, the kinds of accusations we are now seeing often surface very near the end of political campaigns. The probable reason for that is because the timing of such accusations leaves little or no time for a falsely-accused candidate to publicly set the record straight. For this reason, I am automatically suspicious of such 11th-hour accusations and encourage others to be similarly suspicious.

Not all, but a pretty significant fraction of politicians fit within the description given several years ago by James Carville:

<<<"Politics"--it comes from two Greek words: 'poly'--means 'many.' 'tics'--means 'blood sucking insects.">>>
I just now saw this post... how sad of you Hot Tub. Shame on you. I guess that since Tina is running a clean campaign, you just can't stand it.I think that the other candidates feel threatened that she behaves herself and doesn't get involved. Maybe they should try the same. I do live in Colbert County... and I will be voting for TMP on June 1st! Smiler
quote:
Originally posted by beternU:
quote:
Originally posted by Jugflier:
quote:
Originally posted by gbrk:
I for one, if I lived in Colbert County would vote for her just because of the post on this column. I doubt very seriously the accusation and think it's horrible that people are allowed to make such undocumented, unsubstantiated, accusations.

There is no doubt that they are just trying to smear this person and it's things like that that make me want to vote for the person, not against them for I doubt very seriously the validity of the statements from someone who obviously just opened an account for one reason.

False accusations.


Do you agree with me that she needs to come in here and condemn the shoalanda speaks/truitt crowd for employing the same tactics used against her?


Candidates for office are not obliged to respond to every charge leveled against them by every sniping scoundrel spreading lies. A wise and famous man of the 19th century, when asked why he declined to publicly debate one of his lightweight babbling critics, responded, "I need not raise my bow at every pygmy who shakes a bush."

Candidates have to choose where and when to speak out or not to speak out against their critics. Whoever is the object of criticism by Shoalanda should defend him/her self and not rely on Ms. Parker to set the record straight. In Alabama, candidates have enough fires to put out in dealing with accusations--true or false--against themselves.

It seems rather demanding to insist that a candidate is somehow obliged to rise up to condemn charges against another candidate--particularly when the truth or falsity of such charges is yet to be determined. Better the accused candidate should come forward, as Ms. Parker has done above,and directly and personally respond to the acusations.

In Alabama, it seems, the kinds of accusations we are now seeing often surface very near the end of political campaigns. The probable reason for that is because the timing of such accusations leaves little or no time for a falsely-accused candidate to publicly set the record straight. For this reason, I am automatically suspicious of such 11th-hour accusations and encourage others to be similarly suspicious.

Not all, but a pretty significant fraction of politicians fit within the description given several years ago by James Carville:

<<<"Politics"--it comes from two Greek words: 'poly'--means 'many.' 'tics'--means 'blood sucking insects.">>>


Although the question was directed to me I just re-posted your reply because you did such a good job at addressing it.
quote:
Originally posted by Jugflier:
quote:
Originally posted by gbrk:
I for one, if I lived in Colbert County would vote for her just because of the post on this column. I doubt very seriously the accusation and think it's horrible that people are allowed to make such undocumented, unsubstantiated, accusations.

There is no doubt that they are just trying to smear this person and it's things like that that make me want to vote for the person, not against them for I doubt very seriously the validity of the statements from someone who obviously just opened an account for one reason.

False accusations.


Do you agree with me that she needs to come in here and condemn the shoalanda speaks/truitt crowd for employing the same tactics used against her?
absolutely agree with you Jugflier and she can't say their isn't a connection between her and the shoalanda speak blog,,some of her own friends from her private facebook page say shoalanda speaks is on her friend list,,, Confused
I'm beginning to wonder if any of you folks can read. I read SS and I've read at least one commentary from Parker. No one is saying they don't know each other, at least not anyone I've seen.

There's no way a guest commentary asking what happened to Tim Milam's adopted son can compare to calling someone an adulteress. I've read they are accepting guest blogs, so why don't some of you folks write one.

And Ang, etc., you and gspeaks certainly write alike and that's no compliment.
quote:
Originally posted by beternU:
quote:
Originally posted by renecillo7:
Wondermous? It's a challenge to keep up with you hall of famers!


Seems to be a very useful word, although not at all conventional. My kids used it sometinmes when they were teens.

http://www.urbandictionary.com...dermous&defid=403565

http://www.wordcentral.com/byo...type=alpha&offset=10


HaHa! remember Justin Wilson?
quote:
Originally posted by Infomercial:
I'm beginning to wonder if any of you folks can read. I read SS and I've read at least one commentary from Parker. No one is saying they don't know each other, at least not anyone I've seen.

There's no way a guest commentary asking what happened to Tim Milam's adopted son can compare to calling someone an adulteress. I've read they are accepting guest blogs, so why don't some of you folks write one.

And Ang, etc., you and gspeaks certainly write alike and that's no compliment.
I don't know about (Ang) but I will definately take it as a compliment,,,what is your point "Infomercial"are you trying to make one?? and as far as I can tell your right comparing someone as an "Adultress" is a pretty strong statement ,,I will agree with you there but I guess when people try digging up dirt on other opponents it sometimes backfires,,,maybe it should be a lesson learned!!I Still would choose Milam as the canidate of choice haven't seen anything on this forum to sway me from it,,if I could vote,,,now as far as some of the other comments about (Shoalanda speaks friend TP and correct me if I am wrong and their is no friendship here between the 2 because when you have SS as a personal friend on your private facebook page their must be a connection) If they are true then I would be concerned with her just because I believe in the good Book called the Bible for all you wondering what I base my life decisions on,,,so if the statement made about the hot tub is true it would definately be something for people to worry about,,,and I am GSPEAKS FOR THOSE OUT THERE AND NO RELATION TO SHOALANDA SPEAKS,,I JUST HAPPENED TO BE MARRIED TO THE NAME,,LOL,,,
AND LIKE I SAID IT IS OBVIOUS THEY KNOW EACH OTHER AND ARE FRIEND THATS ALL ANYONE HAS TO KNOW TO UNDERSTAND THE ONESIDED BLOGS,,,THANK GOD FOR TIMESDAILY!!!!!!!!!!!GO VOTE TIM MILAM FOR ME PEOPLE SINCE I CAN'T,,,VOTE ANYONE BUT THE ONE SS ENDORSES!!!!!!!!!WHAT GOES AROUND WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU SOMETIMES?????
quote:
Originally posted by Jugflier:
quote:
Originally posted by TPLAW2:
I would like to thank my friends who pointed out that this thread existed. I don't come to these forums any longer because they have become a playground for a lot of people who either don't work or need more to do at work.

As one of the posters above has already pointed out, I graduated from law school in 2001. Let me also add that I have never so much as touched a married man and anyone who knows me know my feelings about people who are attracted to married persons of the opposite sex, and I don't own a hot tub.

Thank you to those who reported this ridiculous and libelous thread. My opponents and I are working very hard, and in a perfect world we wouldn't have to defend ourselves from absurd posts by anonymous posters on an internet forum.


Miss Parker,
I want to thank you for braving these shark infested waters to clear the air in regards to the allegations brought here. For the record I believe this kind of filth has no place in a political campaign an is the kind of "dirty politics" I have been opposing in this forum.

That said, I'm sure you are aware of a local blog called Shoalanda Speaks. This local blog has endorsed your candidacy, and then become the fountain of all sorts of muck raking, innuendo, and at times viscious slander. Myself and others would like to see you come out and condemn this kind of action by this blog, denounce those who are acting seemingly in your intrest in this matter, and distance yourself from this kind of trashy politics.

I can only conclude from your silence on this matter, your wholehearted support of these heinous actions.


24 hours later and still no response. I guess when she is slandered it warrants a response but when when her friends slander it doesn't.

Miss Parker, we are still waiting for your response.
quote:
Originally posted by Jugflier:
quote:
Originally posted by Jugflier:
quote:
Originally posted by TPLAW2:
I would like to thank my friends who pointed out that this thread existed. I don't come to these forums any longer because they have become a playground for a lot of people who either don't work or need more to do at work.

As one of the posters above has already pointed out, I graduated from law school in 2001. Let me also add that I have never so much as touched a married man and anyone who knows me know my feelings about people who are attracted to married persons of the opposite sex, and I don't own a hot tub.

Thank you to those who reported this ridiculous and libelous thread. My opponents and I are working very hard, and in a perfect world we wouldn't have to defend ourselves from absurd posts by anonymous posters on an internet forum.


Miss Parker,
I want to thank you for braving these shark infested waters to clear the air in regards to the allegations brought here. For the record I believe this kind of filth has no place in a political campaign an is the kind of "dirty politics" I have been opposing in this forum.

That said, I'm sure you are aware of a local blog called Shoalanda Speaks. This local blog has endorsed your candidacy, and then become the fountain of all sorts of muck raking, innuendo, and at times viscious slander. Myself and others would like to see you come out and condemn this kind of action by this blog, denounce those who are acting seemingly in your intrest in this matter, and distance yourself from this kind of trashy politics.

I can only conclude from your silence on this matter, your wholehearted support of these heinous actions.


24 hours later and still no response. I guess when she is slandered it warrants a response but when when her friends slander it doesn't.

Miss Parker, we are still waiting for your response.
your right again jugflier,,I gotta work in a bit so will check again later to see if their is a response Big Grin

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×