IIRC, the 'demise' of 'Aunt Jemima' was predicted in this forum last week. Not only has that prediction come to pass, but 'Uncle Ben' and 'Mrs. Butterworth' have also fallen victim to 'Appeasement Madness Syndrome'. These events beg the question: How long before the following are 'removed from American history'?
* Mt. Rushmore
* Crayola's 'black, white, brown, yellow, red and green (Martians)' crayon colors
* Milk: white and chocolate
* 'Negros' (Spanish for 'black')
* Black and White police (gasp!) cars
* Chocolate and Vanilla ice cream
* ALL state, county, and city names even remotely associated with the Founding Fathers, Confederate heroes, etc.
* Every day products remotely associated with Americans deemed 'unfit' by Leftist loonies (Ford Motors)
* Mothers'/Fathers' Day
WHEN does the insanity end? Make NO MISTAKE: The Left is Hell-bent on 'erasing' America.
I've joked about America needing a 'purge'. It's beginning to look more and more like the only solution to restoring sanity to our country.